Chapter (23)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sena stared at the closed door after Sandra had departed from the office and she sighed before looking at her father. "Sandra already knows too much, when are we going to get rid of her?" 

 

"Soon my dear, soon. You know that we still need her help with a lot of things, as soon as she's done with everything, we tell her the truth about her real parents and you can finish her off. How about that?" Doctor Yang asked with a smiling face and Sena gave him a thumbs up.

 

"That's perfect." She got up and collected a cup containing the poisonous drugs she feeds Kyungsoo. "I have to go now, Kyungsoo will be back home soon and I have to take care of him." She smiled sarcastically and her father frowned.

 

"I know Kyungsoo is good-looking, but make sure you don't open up your body. Just make him believe that he slept with you that night, with that, he will feel guilty all his life." Yang was serious and Sena chuckled.

 

"You should know by now that I hate Kyungsoo with everything in me. I will never let him touch me, you know that it's Baekhyun I love, and he's the only one that can touch me. As for Kyungsoo, he's a guilty fool. He feels guilty thinking that he had with me, whereas nothing of such happened, and for that, he won't be able to think of leaving me. The chances of anyone finding out that I'm the one poisoning Kyungsoo and also the mastermind helping Shi-ah and Tina are impossible." She locked her handbag and made a pathetic crying face and Yang laughed in delight.

 

"You're indeed my blood. Now hurry up and get going, Kyungsoo must die before the end of next month." The doctor's voice was filled with hatred and Sena smirked.

 

"Don't worry about a thing dad, and just focus on hunting down those pathetic soulmates out there. I will handle Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, you don't worry at all." She waved her father goodbye and walked out of the office.

 

When Sena was out of the office, Yang pulled the drawer attached to his table and collected a picture from it. He stared at the picture for a while and he shook his head.

 

"Time flies. I can't wait for your downfall Min-Joon, and the interesting part of it is that your daughter will be the one to destroy you." He chuckled and put the picture back in the drawer.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

It was already dark, and Baekhyun wasn't home yet. Byeol had been waiting for his arrival from the company, but when she noticed that he would be coming back late, she decided to go to bed. She knows that he has been busy ever since the recent project got more attention than expected.

 

She had just stepped out of the bathroom still with her towel wrapped around her chest. She walked over to the closet to get her pajamas , but the door to her room was pushed open and Baekhyun walked into the room. A bright smile graced his face when his eyes fell on his most precious jewel. 

 

Byeol was already smiling when she felt her soulmate's presence. She turned around but came face to face with him, and she blushed.

 

"My love." Baekhyun hugged her before leaning down to kiss her on the lips. "How have you been?"

 

"I'm fine. Mom and I went shopping, and after that, we prepared your favorite meal." Byeol smiled and Baekhyun caressed her hair.

 

"Thanks my love, and I'm sorry for not spending as much time with you as I need to. I had to make sure the new project is well balanced and that can only be done by my supervision, and now it's all done. I'm sorry my love."

 

"Don't be sorry, I understand your point and I also feel bad seeing you work so hard. I'm not complaining at all." 

 

"Don't feel bad, it's what I love doing. I'm free now, the project is stable and sales are massive. So starting from today, we'll spend a lot of time together and also plan our wedding." Baekhyun kissed her again before pulling away to look her in the eyes, and he saw excitement written all over her eyes.

 

"Our wedding?"

 

"Yes, my love. I've always wanted to make our relationship official and known to the world. You're my everything, I want the world to know of my one and only partner." He caressed her face and hugged her. "I love you so much."

 

"I love you too, Baekhyun." Byeol wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him, but she suddenly pulled back when her towel pressed hard against her s when she hugged back tight. She bit her bottom lips and gently caressed her s before looking at Baekhyun.

 

The billionaire noticed the look of discount on her face, but he couldn't understand what was going on.

 

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked and Byeol shook her head.

 

"No, you didn't hurt me, but my s have been so tender for the past two days and the s are so sensitive and red to the extent of hurting me whenever I accidentally touch it. I don't know why it's like that. Let me show you." She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter