Chapter (6)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany has already left the mansion, she gave Baekhyun Byeol's medicines and ointment for her injuries. Jongin stayed longer, he wanted to see Byeol, but she was very down with fever and it prolonged her sleeping hours.

 

It was already dark, the billionaire was in the living room, enjoying a mug of creamy coffee. Throughout the day his mind was only filled with sorrow, the only thing that gave him joy was that Byeol no longer lived with those monsters.

 

*Soulmate! Soulmate!* 

 

He heard the voice he had been waiting for all evening and he smiled. 

 

*Hi Yeol, I've been reaching out to you, but I couldn't get you. Are you alright?*

 

*Never been better. I just woke up, and I saw myself in a beautiful room. The man I feared the most bought me from my madam. I thought he was going to end my life, but he fed me with delicious food and gave me a clean, beautiful room. I slept on a soft bed today. I still don't know why he's being nice to me, but I am happy.*

 

Hearing all she said, Baekhyun sat up abruptly. Everything his soulmate had just explained seems so familiar to how he saved Byeol. He was curious and wanted to find out more about it.

 

*That's great. What's the name of the person that saved you?*

 

*Mr. Devil.*

 

She giggled and Baekhyun laughed. He's not a devil, so he forgot about it. Many people might be suffering from the same situation, so he let it be.

 

*Mr. devil you say. That's a funny name. Well, hope you're alright? He's not hitting or hurting you, right?*

 

*Not at all. He's so kind, but I'm still so careful not to provoke him. Don't worry about me, soulmate, I think I'm in safe hands. I will reach out to you later, bye for now.*

 

*Will be waiting, Yeol.* 

 

Baekhyun smiled and continued with his coffee. He felt relaxed knowing that his soulmate is in better condition than before.

 

"Good evening Sir. I'm very sorry for sleeping too long." Byeol greeted and apologized at the same time. But Baekhyun looked at her and smiled.

 

"It's fine. You needed to rest anyway. How are you feeling?"

 

"Better Sir. Thank you for taking care of me earlier, I'm forever grateful." She bowed to the billionaire before standing upright. "What can I do, should I clean the kitchen and begin with your dirty laundry?"

 

"No Byeol, you're not doing any of that. Go freshen up and come down for dinner. I've already microwaved the food. So hurry up, otherwise, it will get cold."

 

Byeol couldn't believe her ears when she heard what the billionaire said. She stared at him with big eyes without saying anything and Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Byeol, go to your room, freshen up and come down for dinner. Do that now." His voice was stressed this time around. Seeing that the billionaire was serious, she did as she was told.

 

For the first time in many years, Byeol enjoyed her bath time. She could even spend forever in the bathroom, but she doesn't want to keep her master waiting.

 

After bathing, she dried her long hair in front of the huge mirror in her room, and she was shocked at how long her hair had become over the years.

 

She never got an opportunity to trim her hair and take proper care of it, but luckily, it kept on growing. When Byeol was done drying her hair, she let it pour over her body and she giggled in excitement when she saw that the length of her hair was over her .

 

She wore her old pink nightgown, she didn't bother to pack her hair, she just let it be and she headed back to the living room to avoid wasting Baekhyun's time.

 

"I'm done, Sir."

 

Baekhyun looked away from the screen to look at her, and her long beautiful dark hair caught his attention. He couldn't help but admire it for a while before looking at her.

 

"Alright. Your dinner is at the dining table." He turned his attention back to the screen and Byeol made her way to the dining. She smiled when she saw the delicacies in front of her and some fruits as well.

 

"Thank you, Sir."

 

"There's nothing to thank me for. Just eat, I'm going to bed. You're free to watch the television or make yourself some smoothie before going to bed." Baekhyun got up and headed up the staircase straight to his bedroom. He was overly stressed out with all that happened during the day, sleeping early will do a lot of Justice to his body, besides tomorrow is his full resumption day in his company and there's something important he has in mind to take care of."

 

"Good night Sir."

 

"Good night," Baekhyun replied before he was completely out of sight.

 

Byeol enjoyed her dinner and when she was done, she cleared up the living room and dining as well as washing the dishes. She turned off the television and headed back to her room, and in a matter of time, she was fast asleep just like a baby after having a nice meal for dinner.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Byeol woke up past 4:am the next morning and she was about to panic when she realized that she's no longer with Shi-ah and Tina. That notwithstanding, she packed her long hair in a bun and headed straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast with the veggies and some food items she saw in the fridge last night while working. 

 

She prepared stir fry chicken and shrimp vegetable stew with rice. It wasn't that difficult to prepare, she enjoyed doing it. She arranged the dining with Baekhyun's breakfast and packed some in an expensive stainless steel food flask she saw on the kitchen shelf.

 

When she was done with the kitchen, she began cleaning the house. Indeed the mansion was really huge and extremely beautiful. At times Byeol would stop her work just to feed her eyes with the beautiful sight in front of her.

 

She had always known Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter