Chapter (16)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun knew that Byeol was shocked at his sudden confession. He smiled calmly at her before leaning closer to her and just like her dream, he sealed her lips with a loving and passionate kiss.

 

Byeol couldn't believe that Baekhyun was kissing her. Her knees suddenly became weak and unable to support her body. She felt like she was floating on air. In her tummy, she felt butterflies dancing and sudden cold chills running down her spine.

 

Noticing how weak her legs had become, Baekhyun held her by the waist and pressed her to his chest as he kissed her a few more seconds before he slowly pulled away from the kiss, but he was still holding her protectively.

 

His eyes lingered on her beautiful priceless face as he stared at her with admiration in his eyes.

 

Byeol's eyes were half-lidded in shock. She stared at Baekhyun, but the billionaire smiled down at her before caressing her face.

 

"I know that you're in shock, but the kiss we just shared is to prove to you that you're more than worthy of any man's love including me." He slowly said the last words before he kissed her again.

 

Byeol thought she was dreaming, she couldn't believe that it was all real, but she loved it. She shut her eyes and gave into the kiss.

 

She felt safe and secure in the arms of the billionaire, however, their sweet moment had to end soon as Baekhyun pulled away to look her in the eyes.

 

"Don't ever look down on yourself, okay?" He cooed and gently pulled her into his embrace and hugged her. He caressed her hair before leaning away to look at her again.

 

There were so many questions in her eyes and the billionaire could read it all. She's his soulmate and he could tell all she's thinking about.

 

"I know you have a lot to ask me, but I will explain everything to you. Just give me three days, and I promise to tell you everything, please."

 

"Okay, I will wait for you." She said before lowering her eyes as she felt extremely shy to look him in the eyes.

The billionaire chuckled at her cute behavior before lifting her face to meet his eyes.

 

"My parents are coming over today, and I won't be home to welcome them. They're good people and I've already told them about the phobia. So don't be scared around them, okay?"

 

Byeol nodded her head with a smile. She was excited knowing that Baekhyun's parents are coming over.

 

She looked Baekhyun in the eyes and the billionaire knew at once that she had something to say to him.

 

"Speak Byeol. What is it?"

 

"Well, I seriously want to stay in your embrace like this, but then, I still have to prepare breakfast." She blushed as she completed her statements and Baekhyun smiled at her innocence and honesty.

 

"Of course, breakfast needs to be prepared, and I will assist you with that." The billionaire pulled away completely from the embrace and he went back to what he was doing and Byeol did the same, but she was totally shy throughout the cooking.


 

_____________


 

Baekhyun was done getting ready for the office while Byeol was busy baking some muffins. She was happy with what she was doing and also thought of the romantic kiss she had earlier that she didn't notice the billionaire approaching her.

 

"My mom just called, she will be here by noon, so don't overwork yourself and rest a lot." Baekhyun walked closer to her and kissed her forehead before pulling to look at her.

 

"See you later." The billionaire smiled before making his way out of the house and leaving Byeol with a blushing face.

 

Once he was gone, Byeol giggled and caressed her lips. She couldn't seem to forget their moments together. 

She continued with the muffins and when she was done, she put them in the oven.

 

She decided to make fresh orange juice especially for Baekhyun's parents, and when she was done with everything, she headed to her room for a quick rest.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Yeri hasn't been herself ever since Baekhyun visited them in London and made known his plans of marrying Byeol to the whole family.

 

She was worried about the issues regarding Byeol and Tina, but she decided to stay neutral. She wasn't sure about what's going on and chose not to take sides with anyone until she gets to the bottom of everything.

 

Although she trusts and respects Baekhyun a lot, hearing the way her mother keeps saying that Byeol has bewitched Baekhyun made her rethink everything. 

 

With everything happening, Yeri came back to Korea and she thought of paying Jongin a visit. He knows everything about Baekhyun and he's the only one that can help out with the whole truth.

 

She shares a strong bond with Jongin, their friendship is such that it can't be broken. He was the one that stood by her when she started her career as an actress.

 

She decided to visit him, she went to his mansion that evening she returned, luckily the CEO was around. 

 

He was glad to see Yeri. They talked about a lot of things, their business and all. Yeri also asked him about Byeol, and Jongin told her all there is to know.

 

Yeri was extremely shocked to know that her brother was right about Shi-ah and Tina all along. She told Jongin all that happened in London and the CEO was highly pissed.

 

However, they both vowed to make Shi-ah and Tina have a taste of their own medicine very soon.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

The sound of the doorbell woke Byeol up. She only wanted to rest when she unknowingly fell asleep. 

 

She got off her bed and rushed down to the living room. She was excited to meet Baekhyun's parents, but she was also scared due to the experience of the past.

 

She opened the door with a beautiful smile gracing her face, but Yoo-ran had a contented look written all over her face, but after a few seconds, the older woman smiled, and Min-Joon did the same, but with a genius smile.

 

"Good day mom and dad, welcome!" She bowed and stepped aside, but Min-Joon frowned at her attitude.

 

"You shouldn't bow to us, you're family you know." He said and Yoo-ran frowned in anger, but she managed to keep it in.

 

"I'm sorry sir." She picked up their suitcases and took them to the room Baekhyun had told her it would be their room. 

When she was done, she made sure they were comfortable before she rushed over to the kitchen to serve their food.

 

"She's such a nice child, and also hardworking." Min-Joon chuckled, but Yoo-ran shook her head in disapproval of what her husband said.

 

"Don't just jump to a conclusion because she's being so kind and caring. She's probably doing all this so that we would accept her as Baekhyun's wife. Tina is better off than this low class-"

 

"Low class? I thought you said you only played along with Tina and Shi-ah and that you believed all that Baekhyun said?" Min-Joon had a look of disappointment written all over his face, and Yoo-ran knew that she had made a huge mistake.

 

"Of course my love. I believe Baekhyun, I was just saying that Byeol's action is justified because every other girl would do the same?" Yoo-ran looked tense as she tried to cover up her sudden outburst of hatred, but Min-Joon wasn't buying it.

 

"And what about your idea of Tina being better than Byeol? What do you have to say about that?" The man was angry, and Yoo-ran got mad. 

 

Having her husband question her in an angry tone was the last thing Yoo-ran expected.

 

"Why this question? I already told you that I believe Baekhyun and I love Byeol, so why are you interrogating me as if I've done something wrong?"

 

"That's because I don't trust you. Now listen to me and listen well. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter