Drunk In Feelings (Epilogue)

Finding Love One Afternoon

Hello my lovelies,

This is it, the last update for Finding Love One Afternoon, a big thank you to everyone who has taken time to read this story, I hope you all loved it as much as I did writing this story. 

It's been such an honour reading each of the comments, you all have supplied over the course of each update and watching how you have fallen in love with the characters I created. A Story created back in 2020, here we are 40 updates, nearly 19,000 reads, and over 2000 votes later about to cross the finish line.

Have no fear I'm seriously considering a part two, with more obstacles for our loving duo to conquer, but right now have your tissues ready for this last love fest.

 

Baekhyun's POV.

Baekhyun takes a sip of his cool refreshing sparkling water, as the sounds and vibrations of happy conversation takes place around him.Watching contentedly as couples including his parents dance under the tea lights and the stars to Frank Sinatra's Fly me too the Moon. Before turning his attention to  Husband, he can't describe how happy he feels as he watches Chanyeol converse with Papa Park and one of their mutual business associates, he chuckles slightly as whatever they are discussing is not work related as they are all far too happy looking. 

 

He may be able to hear now, but is too far away to hear their conversation or lip read it. Baekhyun is content to just watch the man of his dreams, exude all the happiness in the world it's so breathtaking to behold. The way his lover radiates with happiness makes his insides burn with heat and desire. His gentle giant has the most serene smile he has ever seen, one that hasn't left his face since they were declared husbands. His aura pulsing with love as it always does, his platinum hair catching the twinkling lights. The imported Italian black tuxedo fits that statuesque body like a glove. Fits him in just away that Baekhyun can see the clear outline of tight muscles, making him look good enough to eat.

 

That desire within quickly morphs into arousal, as he watches Chanyeol sip at a glass of scotch! Watching that simple act ignites some very thoughts, it's been  several weeks since they have been intimate. Wanting to heighten their first time as a married couple, they both agreed to hold back on intimacy. Their plan to make their fist time as husbands as special as their first coupling. It was easier at first as he had an ulterior motive allowing him the chance to hide his implant. Then it was easier as his love  was  working so late  most nights on a case with Jongdae. Baekhyun did however find it increasingly difficult to keep his hands to himself. Their is like nothing he ever expected, it's nirvana and he is addicted to it.

 

 He can feel that desire shoot straight between his thighs, just at watching Chanyeol take a sip of whiskey allowing him to catch a glimpse of Chanyeol's matching wedding band. He longs to at that Adam's Apple, the one currently gulping down expensive alcohol, he longs to rung his tongue across the sinewy skin there and all the way down those chest muscles, taunt  rivets of stomach muscles, and finally over those strong thighs and manhood. He truly can't wait either to whisper Chanyeol's name in his ear and hear his own whispered as they make love.

 

Baekhyun can feel him self getting hotter and hotter the expensive makeup he has on, doing nothing to hide the blush on his cheeks. Yes he's desperate to celebrate their union privately, but he also doesn't want this day to end. It's been magical more then he ever dreamed their wedding would be, it's been such a perfect day one filled with love. For the first time he's not felt like an outcast, there's been no whispers behind his back, or pointed fingers over the times he's used KSL. That's the one downside to his implant, not being used to the noise around him now, and the difficulty he sometimes finds it to voice words out is exhausting. Whilst he's has made so much progress in his speech therapy, that distinctive lilt and squeak to his voice will never leave him.

 

Shaking his head he will not think himself a failure anymore he has come so far, from that insecure young man who didn't think he would even get to experience such love to now being so deeply in love and and married. Married to the strongest man he knows, who deserves all the love he himself can give, a man who's been betrayed by those closets to him but stands here, with a kindness and strength he himself could only dream of possessing. Baekhyun can't help but smile when the man of his dreams finally notices he's been staring at him. Those deep expressive eyes find his own in know time, making him shiver pleasurably their as their shared look is so full of promises. One he hopes will be  of what's to come just between them them later.

 

A sudden soft hand on his shoulder breaks the spell he under, turning slightly he comes to find his new mother in law standing beside him with a gentle smile on her face. "You're glowing my dear sweet Baekhyun, you both are."

 

Baekhyun smiles as he he watches mama Park, used both KSL and slowly say those kind words, the smile he wears no doubt a mile wide as he stutters out a stilted "Thank you Mrs Park."

 

"Park Baekyun, you did not just call me Mrs Park! You my darling boy should be calling me mum, or at the very least Mama Park."

 

Baekhyun blanches oh god he's just insulted his mother in law, and he's only been married to her son for five, minutes. Oh no this was so not what he wanted and embarrassing let's out a squeak. "Oh my darling I'm not mad, far from it. I am so proud of you, and of my son, you overcome everything those vile vultures could through at you and have remained by his side.  You have made him so happy, let me tell you he was never happy with that thing who leached off our name, my boy was just blinded by the way Adam made him feel.  When that thing became less involved with our lives, well you know what happened and the aftermath. That my son  had to go to a resort to recover from the shock of that betrayal. 18 months later he met you. He was a happier soul before he met you, but he lit up when he told us about you, you saved his life."

 

Baekhyun can feel the tears building in eyes, at the emotions of the woman who has raised the prefect gentleman he's lucky enough to call his husband. He can't think of the verbal words he's need to say what he wants so simply moves his hands in a way that's so familiar to him, hoping Mama Park will understand we saved each other by finding love one afternoon.

 

Baekhyun puts his hands down when he notices Mama Parks eyes turn away when her name is called, before turning back so they can share a secret smile. Chanyeol is quickly making his way over to their table when he's been sitting all this time. His whole body vibrates with need as his handsome man stalks ever closer, he should be embarrassed by what Mama Park says but he's not. "It's time to celebrate just the two of you, don't worry about the goodbyes my son will have that sorted! go and have some much needed private time." 

 

Beakhyun doesn't get chance to say thank you before his mother in law is walking off to the direction of Sehun and his brother, no doubt to ensure what ever plan Chanyeol has in place of a executed. Baekhyun quickly catches Sehun eyes hoping the families right hand man has done one thing for him, the nod he gets in return all the confirmation he needs that his final gift is in their bedroom. 

 

Chanyeol POV

Chanyeol politely says his goodbye to the man who's been his father's best friend since their school days, he is also a Supreme Court judge in a higher position then his father, he itches to get his advice about the contract fraud he's uncovered but doing that will be a major faux pass that could result in both of them loosing their license. He thankful only had to look over to his husband to mentally slap himself for even thinking about work on this most special day. No instead he disclosed the location of his honeymoon to both his father and Miho, He is so excited to be whisking Baekhyun off to Thailand for some much needed sun, sea and relaxation. Miho had given him some advice on the best restaurants in Bangkok for the 4 days they are there. All before he whisks his beautiful kitten off to an amazing butler serviced private pool villa at the intercontinental Koh Samui for 10 days of luxury.

 

It's going to be heaven, his darling little kitten has no idea they leave at first light or that everyone else in their family knows and is on his plan sneak away. Today has been beyond his expectations and more then he could ever of dreamed of. He's so believed for the longest time he was doomed to be that man that couldn't keep his relationship alive, that he drove the person he thought he was in love with in too the arms of someone else. Now he knows his time with that cockroach was nothing compared to the infinite love he know has. His delicate beautiful husband, endured so much and yet stayed by his side throughout all of the drama he faced. 

 

Nodding his head in the direction of Sehun, Jongdae, and Luhan it's time to distract all the guests still he so he can sneak his husband off for something a little more private. Red hot arousal shoots down to groin, he's finally going to get to peel that tiny shot body out of that tuxedo, he's can feel his manhood stirring and his throat salivating at the thought.  The thrill that saves through his blood too, at finally hearing his kitten enjoy their intimacy is something he has only ever dreamed about, could now come to life. His brave husband must of gone through so much pain to have whatever implant he's had fitted.

 

Knowing what Baekhyun did and then to hear him speak so softly, so polished despite the clear stilt and struggles floored him. He was happily flabbergasted that he could barley talk himself, and was amazed he didn't burst into tears. Of course he would like to know how it all happened and needs to know that his time working late so much hasn't impacted any recovery time. He will never forgive him self if his kitten needed him, and he was too busy trying to discover fraud to notice. Seeing movements to the side he subtly turns, and notices his best man wearing a smirk and giving him a thumbs up. Excellent he knows now that their top floor bedroom is all prepared for him to indulge in his exquisite kittens glorious body. 

 

First he has to gently prise his beloved kitten away from his mother, he goes to say bye from his father to find his father has already left. Normally he would be beyond embarrassed that he's been left standing alone staring like some creep. Tonight he's too exited to care, today has been all about celebrating the love he shares with this beautiful young man. Everything has been designed so as not to overwhelm Baekhyun on this most important day. Chanyeol is proud of the fact all of the companies helping to make today special, agreed to his non disclosure agreements. That last thing he wanted was Baekhyun to stress about the media, he just wanted his love to have the perfect day. He even had discreetly hired some security to discreetly mingle during the ceremony should the Wu family decide to do something truly stupid.

 

No he will not think of the cockroach and the snake right now, not when his beautiful kitten has finally noticed he's on his way. Chanyeol would laugh if he could at the sudden wide eyes of his kitten as his mother whispers in his ears before gracefully retreating away from the lovebird table they decided upon for their champagne reception. The sparks of something magical ignite under his skin as he finally gets back to their table, not at all surprised to see that flush on his kittens cheek. He too should feel embarrassed that his mother has an ideas of his rather plans but he's not he's an adult has been for some time and is almost at the point where he wants to beat his chest like King Kong.

 

He can't help himself as he leans down to kiss those soft pink heart shaped lips, "has today been everything you wanted darling?" Chanyeol was hoping he would hear that soft voice answer his question but will never miss the opportunity to see the happy nod of his curios kitten. Nor does he miss the small yawn his kitten tries to hide "tired Mr Park?"

 

The pout and shake of glossy red hair just makes his laugh, he's sure his kitten is tired, after all his delicate kitten is not used to all the sounds that he himself would normally take for granted. "Come my prince let's go somewhere a bit less noisy so we can have a moment to ourselves."

 

I have something else to give you my dear husband, but it's not to be shared with everyone, I think our guest have been well looked after and our parents can handle any issue or request and excuse our absence. Shall we sneak off for a moment? 

 

"It's like you read my mind Kitten!"

 

The megawatt smile he gets as his beautiful boy takes his hand, and mischievous shine to his eyes, makes all the anticipation of what's to come all the more exciting. He hopes this gift involves something rather naughty under all those yards of fabric. Something white and satin like would look so good against that pale alabaster skin and shining red hair. The perfect match to his own silky black skintight boxers, making them the perfect ying and yang. He can picture how that supple soft skin will look against the surprise waiting in their bedroom, he's arranged for a bottle of champagne on ice from the selection they picked for the wedding. The bed has an been arranged with a sea of the same flower flower petals from their wedding arch, and the room will be softly lit with the same jasmine candles. 

 

Candles that will enhance the inky blue walls of their bedroom, the white flowers will compliment the intricate design on their fluffy duvet covered bed. Feeling that soft tiny hand take his own he leans down for another kiss before leading his kitten back through the flower covered pergola and terrace, through their kitchen and up to their bedroom. The walk to their bedroom takes only minutes, the air thick with their chemistry, he's slightly alarmed to feel the  tremble of those dainty fingers against his own. He truly hopes his kitten is not trembling from the loss of all the adrenaline of the day. He doesn't get chance to ask before his kitten squeezes his hand and softly smiles once more, he watches as his beautiful kitten takes a deep breath before speaking in that soft sqeauk like tone. 

 

"My dearest Chanyeol I have something for you, something for you to keep in private. I wanted to buy you a watch with an engraving but the one I wanted to give you I could not afford, so I thought this would be the next best thing."

 

Chanyeol goes to say he has everything gift he could need, when his tiny husband opens the double doors to their bedroom, and is instantly standing to the side of a artist easel that contains a portrait of himself. A Portrait so amazing only his talented kitten could of created it, it's an intimate personal moment of himself lying on a bed of fiery red sheets, a soft black almost grey background no doubt to enhance his form. It's breathtaking, yet so surreal to see himself look like that, it's so intricately drawn it's almost lifelike. The painted sheets that barely covered his  modesty, look so fluid it's hard to believe it's brush .  He looks so at peace and happy, yet the way his kitten has painted him highlights a slight silver sheen over his torso. Making  this so sensual and clearly from a moment after they have made love where's he so drunk on feelings. A moment he always wanted to capture forever, and now he has this just for them, for a long while he hated how he looked but this painting he looks like a god. 

 

His whole body is on show with sculpted defined muscles, edged with glittering silver. His hair tinted purple is all over the place, it's just beyond beautiful and something he will treasure forever keeping it just for them both. A sudden stilted voice breaks through the fog of amazement, "I wanted you to have something special, so I could show you what I see every time I look at you."

 

Chanyeol turns around to thank his precious husband but is rendered speechless, with his  jaw almost hitting the floor at what he sees. There standing just by their massive king size bed, is the man of his dreams wearing nothing but the silkiest pair of cream satin and lace trimmed ! He doesn't hesitate  as he feels his whole body sizzles with arousal, he whips off his tie and jacket, before moving on to his own crisp white shirt. He can feel the rising heat of desire in his loins, that Baekhyun's beautiful petite lithe form is making him hard. His husband too is clearly effected guessing by the bulge under that luxury satin. Chanyeol doesn't hesitate and is standing in front of his kitten in milliseconds, and then he's slamming their lips together in a sloppy tongue filled kiss as he lifts his tiny husband up into his arms.

 

Once his kitten is secure in his arms, he walks them slowly towards their bed where he gently lays his precious cargo amongst the fragrant flower petals. Completely awed by how fairy like his kitten looks, a halo of red hair splayed below him, dusty pink s ripe for the plucking and perfect smooth alabaster skin all the way down to those dainty toes. He can't help but groan out in to the hottest kiss of life when those tiny hands skim over his s before pushing off his shirt. 

 

It's like a switch has been hit between them as it becomes a frenzy of touches that scorch his skin, as they race to get the rest of their clothes off. Groaning again when he feels how smooth almost water like those satin are, he has just enough time to run his fingers over the fine lace, before he's again when tiny hands wrap around his rock hard manhood. He almost looses his balance as tumbles forward on top of his kitten. A sinful moan leaves his lips before he can stop it, his eyes instantly lock on to those beautiful determined baby blues! He full on shudders when he can feel his pulsing and engorging with every soft movement of those fingers pumping him.

 

"baby your hands are going to kill me."

 

"We don't have to do this," Chanyeol leans back as he says those words letting his hands follow a pattern that's fast becoming habitual as he signs it out as well. A soft smile is all he gets and a stronger grip on his manhood that has him groaning aloud, every touch makes him harder. He so loves this creature who's eyes are wide in amazement as he keeps up the tempo squeezing and pumping his manhood. Tears fall from his eyes when he hears a whisper of "I can here your breathing."

 

It's those whispered words that his him tearing up before he's leaning forward and claiming those kissed bruised lips in yet another kiss, this time he doesn't hesitate and moves his hands to that satin covered bulge. Gently applying pressure, the soft hiss before he hears a small squeak has those tears falling over, especially when he watches his kitten eyes leak with tears, it's a moment he's dreamed of they both have yearned to hear each other and now it's here it's clear they have no words as they both let the tears fall. 

 

Those soft hands move out of his trousers and are quick to lift that tiny weighs hardly nothing body closer to his own. "Sssh it's ok I'm here, I know baby." Chanyeol closes his eyes as those arms around his neck hold on tighter. His kitten is so overwhelmed, to ensure he's comfortable he raises his hands to rub his hands across that silk covered bottom, the second sultry sound his kitten makes proof enough they can continue. It's all he needs to kiss with top of that red hair, before he's ripping away those satin and laying his kitten back amongst the flower petals complete and ready.

 

Using the same softness he always has with his hands, he gently pulls his kittens delicate legs apart and up over his hips, letting out a moan of his owns when their run together for a moment. He truly can't get enough of how soft yet strong his kittens thighs are, gently he rubs his thumbs across them as he whispers those special words he always does.

 

"Remember tap twice anywhere against me if you want to stop baby we can take this slow, it's just me and you!"

 

My heart belongs to you Chanyeol, I love you so much.

 

Chanyeol is sure he has the most love drunk smile on his face as his kitten signs those words, the thought of hearing his name finally has his manhood the hardest he's ever felt, even his kittens beautiful is at full mast and he's barely even touched  him, that tight rim of muscle too looks so ready to be touched. He really can't wait any more as he grabs the lube from behind the pillow that he had specifically bought for this most intimate of love making. It tingles and cools so should heighten the experience for them both, and tonight there will be no condoms. They both got a clean bill of health when they agreed to abstinent, all those weeks ago.

 

Baekhyun's POV

He'd be so embarrassed about how hard he already is if this was not the man he loves with all of his heart, he's been ready for this moment since they said their vows. Smiling softly he can't help but think how true his painting is as his magnificent husbands muscles do glisten with a silver like sheen in the glow of the candle light. He can feel his eyes widen when his husband takes his incredibly hard in his hand abs the other is coating his rim with lube. He can only gasp  and shudder when he feels the effect of this lube, it's like nothing else as his rim starts to tingle and cool at the same time. It's so unusual he can feel his chest burn as he breathes through the sensation, it all makes his body feel like a live wire that he could from that and that alone.

 

The sudden pressure has him slamming his eyes shut, it takes him a moment to realise that foreign strangled like noise his own stilted voice. His eyes fly open where they slammed shut at the pressure to find his husband using one hand to pump his man hood, the other to gently breech his rim.  He feels so full already and it's only one finger, he wants to call out Chanyeol's names but is desperately saving that until they are joined together, slowly bringing each other to edge of the stars. Right now all he can think of is the delicious burn in his thighs and groin it's all sensation overload right now. 

 

His lower body vibrates from from the heightened pleasure of the tingling lube, so lost to the pleasure it brings he's doesn't notice the hand on his cold is gone until there are fingers at his lips. " Baby!" He would normally be a bright shade of lobster red at such a dirty command, especially when he can smell his essence mixed with the surprisingly mint like smell of the lube. Obediently just like the kitten his husband claims him to be les at the fingers presented to him, trying not to choke when he feels a second finger from his husband's other hand breech his rim.

 

He pretty sure the unusual sound is his own whimpering at the pressure that was breeching his walls disappears entirely as do the fingers he was ling on! It's like time stands still as his own eyes look on to those deep love filled eyes, the pants of deep breathing being picked up in his implant. It's a moment he so wishes would last forever he feels like he's cresting on a great sea waiting for that perfect wave to tumble in. Closing his eyes as his love runs the fingers in his mouth down his cheek, over his chest and down the flat plain of his stomach to take up residence again over his . "Breathe baby I need go to breath for the next bit!"

 

Baekhyun knows exactly wants coming but is sure is eyes almost bug out his face when he watches his gentle giant pump his own manhood worth the fingers he just . He knows the words to say but is so desperate for this god, this tempest to push into him so he call his name at the best moment. Nodding to confirm he's ready for this next magical moment, he leans up to capture those y red lips in a kiss, as his lover slowly pushes that enormous into his most sensitive rim. He can feel it all, the pain of the friction of Chanyeol's slow and steady entry.

 

It's painful but so beautiful this slow steady pace that has as a coil of absolute pure bliss ready to explode, wrapping his arms around his lover he gently pulls him down so he is completely covered by Chanyeol's weight. His husbands is always so gentle not to crush him, even when the nightmares were at their worst nothing could stop them save for Chanyeol's weight keeping him safe and secure. He feels like a spider monkey as he wrapped his legs around the back of Chanyeol's thighs. Trying not to wince when that glorious manhood just the spot that has him seeing stars. Breathing in deep he can smell how thick the air is with their arousal, can see the love and passion in those deep eyes above him. Smiling softly as his strong gorgeous god like man rocks into his so slowly it lights a fire under his skin. 

 

Reaching up he runs a shaky hand through that glossy platinum hair, feeling the texture between his fingers. Before tuning a thing down a slightly stubbled cheek. Moving his finger down to that erratic but powerful heartbeat once again tracing the words he has always uses I love you, that familiar move seem to make his husband shudder before his own head is gently lifted with Chanyeol's spare hand. Seconds later his mouth is captured in a searing hot kiss as his Aways gentle husband keeps him wrapped up safe in his arms. He can feel the the tempo of those powerful increase as does the friction against his own manhood. 

 

Now is the moment that's he's been waiting for as Chanyeol releases his mouth from his sensual kiss. It's a kiss that leave him drunk on the feelings as he takes a deep breath and gently whispers words that he knows Chanyeol will want to hear. "I love you so much Chanyeol!"

 

His stilted whispered declaration of love has the desired effect as those powerful stop as those passion filled eyes simply stare into his own. "Say it again!"

 

"I love you so much Chanyeol!"

 

Beakhyun can feel  a gasp leave his throat as He watches Chanyeol smile the biggest smile since their ceremony, just as he snaps his hips forward. That move making them both gasp, as that tingling lube flexes against all his muscles it's the most exquisite form of torture his organs his building and he's it sure he wants that supernova to ever end.

 

Chanyeol!" 

 

"I'm here baby, you can do it!"

 

He feels that supernova  all over his body as he's kept safe cocooned in his husbands warm embrace! The friction of Chanyeol's stomach against his hard , is almost as beautiful as the hot heavy filling every part of him! All he can do is hold on to Chanyeol's  muscled back as those powerful rocks keep hitting that spot deep within catching his prostate head on making him erupt like a volcano. A supernova of burning white hot pins and needles like feeling erupt everywhere making him shake as his rips him apart in the best way possible. Totally consumed and drunk on the feelings of his he's almost limbless as he feels a hot pulse of the manhood inside him that's swiftly followed by a burst of hit sticky liquid coat his walls.  It's like nothing he's ever felt before as he watches his Husband slow down his s until he's as still as a statue whilst that magnificent continues to pulse within him. 

 

He gently pulls his shaking giant down closer so it's impossible to tell where he starts and his Chanyeol ends. It also gives them both chance to get oxygen it to their parched throats and lungs, leaving his husband to catch his breath before this beautiful comforting weight moves and insists they clean up. For the first time he hopes his husband just lingers a little bit longer, so he can continue to card his fingers through that platinum hair and think on how lucky he's been to find love one afternoon.

 

Hello my lovelies

Im not sure if I should celebrate the end of cry that this is the end.

I truly can't not believe the journey I have been on with this story, it's been a whirlwind and has turned out so much better then I could ever dreamed of

I truly hope you like this last update, as alway let me know what you think 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️