Dates & First Kisses

Finding Love One Afternoon

Baekhyun's shift is finally finished much to his relief,  now he can attempt to concentrate on his essay assignment, cringing at himself for becoming so distracted. Taking off his apron he's surprised to see no new messages from Chanyeol, four weeks ago he would take the radio silence as a sign he had said something wrong and had disappointed  the older man. Now he knows that radio silence doesn't mean that al all, Chanyeol explained in a previous message, that sometimes he doesn't hear his phone. Chanyeol had told him that out of respect to his clients and to not make light of their situation he keep his phone on silent. The radio silence he has today most likely means Chanyeol is either with a client, or he's so engrossed in reviewing a case he hasn't had time to eat let alone message him back! Baekhyun smiles shyly to himself as he picks up the box with his latest doodle, it's of a Phoenix to represent Chanyeol's new start after his most vicious public break up, he drew his doodle when he should of been paying attention in his lecture, happy with how it's turned out he  completes the note with a cute message advising he should eat all the pastry's especially if he is going to be working so late. 

 

 Happy with his message and drawing, he places the note in the box that's he leaves out specially for his mum to fill with yummy treats in the morning. Smiling softly that he hopes Chanyeol likes his drawing and his attempt to keep him fed. Happy that he has all his tasks complete, Baekhyun's checks his pocket making sure he has his phone, and heads out of the kitchen, only to stop dead in his tracks at the  tall magnificent view in front of him. Thankful that Chanyeol hasn't spotted him just yet as he continues to no doubt sweet talk his mum not that it's hard she could be sweet talked by a ghost. God he almost forgot how breath taking said man is, those lean long legs look even longer in those slim fitted pants, ones that look like they are straining against solid muscles! Baekhyun blushes to himself as he feels an unfamiliar sensation in his stomach caused just by his shameless staring at the man, one he could quite happily get used too. That blush intensifying when he notices both his mum and Chnayeol staring at him, about to grab his phone to message hello when he watches Chanyeol smile get bigger as he signs "Hello Baekhyun"

 

That simple gesture almost makes him cry, for years all he ever wanted was for someone to be as nice as this man. Well not quite like Chanyeol has made him feel, he was right when they had their impromptu coffee the other day he feels the spark between them and so, so much more. Baekhyun practically swoons when Chanyeol wipes away the tear under his eyes with the pad of his thumb and he lip reads "whats wrong.?" Getting out his phone Baekhyun quickly types out it's a happy tear, all I have ever wanted is for someone other than my closest family and only friend was to take time to lean a handful of hand signs. Beakhyun then feels his eyes widen at the realisation that was a very public display of affection, quickly turning to his mum he sees that she has also has tears in her eyes! Chanyeol must of said something because all he sees is her start with more tears and nod her head vigorously.

 

Not wanting to see his mum cry Baekhyun leans over the counter to get his mum a tissue.  When his hand is slapped away from the napkins and his mum starts shaking her head leaving him beyond confused. Until he feels a sudden  warm hand on his lower back, it sends a delicious zing all over him as he turns to face Chanyeol,  now he understands Chanyeol must of complimented the coffee and pastries, he does feel a small ping of disappointment that it's not about him or his drawing. When he feels the hand on his back tap his clothes.

 

Turning back to face Chanyeol he can't help but think how beautiful he looks right now wearing such a soft gentle smile. Its only when Chanyeol raises his hand does he see that he is holding one of his doodle cards, Baekhyun feels warmth in his chest when he spots it's the first one he gave Chanyeol. Its the one he spent a good couple of hours on, hand painting tiny blue swallows with the gold wings accept this time there is the addition of Chanyeol very neat Hangeul. Baekhyun's eyes widen when he reads the note clearly asking him to join him for dinner tonight!

 

Chanyeol delights in the wonder written all over Baekhyun's face as his beautiful eyes once again shine with tears, he yearns to lean forward again and touch the softest skin he has ever felt! He had to bite his cheek to stop from groaning out over how Baekhyun's delicate cheeks felt just like silk. All he wants is to hide this pure creature from the world and shower him in constant unending love, he desperately hopes Baekhyun wants the same as he waits Baekhyun to finish typing, making a mental note to ask him to teach him more sign language.

 

Yes Chanyeol I would love to join you for dinner, where and what time should I meet you? Chanyeol mentally fist pumps himself at getting the first date in over 18 months, as he feels his heart constrict at such purity displayed. "Oh we are going right now, that's what I was speaking to your mum for I was asking her permission to take you on our first date!"  Chanyeol loves how that blush he loves blooms across Baekhyun's cheek as once again as a phone is held out to him. Really where are we going, I'm not ready to be sitting in some high end bar!

 

Chanyoel shakes his head before ensuring he is facing Baekhyun so that the smaller male can lip read. "Actually I had an idea of something a little less stuffy. Have you heard of school food?" Smiling as he watches Baekhyun smile and nod his head just like an excitable kitten, he would be surprised if Baekhyun hasn't heard of this particular canteen it's frequented by some uber popular idols. Chanyeol makes a mental note to thank Jongdae for his suggestion, as he gently guides Baekhyun out of the cafe and holds open the door to his car waiting out front.

 

Two hours later,

Finally over the shock of getting a ride in Park Chanyeol's expensive imported car and arriving at School food. Baekhyun's heart sank at the queue outside it was massive,  and snaking around the street. He had never been more awed,  when Chanyeol confidently walked right passed the queue, right up to the front and asked  for a booth where he then proceeded to guide him that large warm hand never leaving the small of his back. That was an hour ago, and now hear they are sat in a private booth, a plate of pork ready for grilling and still steaming spicy chicken and tofu stew in front of them. Baekhun can honestly say this is the best night of his life. He was even shocked when Chanyeol asked if he wanted a beer.  Feeling his cheeks heat in embarrassment, he had politely declined and explained via his phone that drinking hinders his ability to lip read. 

 

What shocked him was how Chanyeol had reached out and squeezed his hand, that beautiful spark jolting through him from the tips of his fingers down to his toes! A tap on the back of his hand shocks him out his daydream, shaking his head he knows his cheeks are bright red when he sees Chanyeol "I lost you there for a minute is everything ok?"  Baekhun eyes widen at the dazzling smiles on the truly breathtaking man sat in front of him. Chanyeol truly is a stunning man  as he gets his phone yes I'm more then ok I never thought I would get to come here, can I say something.  

 

Baekyhun is pretty sure Chanyeol will be able to hear how erratically his heart is beating ,but he needs to get this out. You remember when you asked about that spark and you told me that you wanted to get to know me? Did I scare you away with being disabled and being a lot younger! Baekhyun can feel how he is practically vibrating he's never been so forward with any one! Yet he's never wanted anything like this so badly or had so much to loose even the thought of loosing Chanyeol as friend brings tears to his eyes.

 

Chanyeol gasps at what he reads, raising his head just in time to see A tear roll down Baekhyun's cheek. Acting fast he gets out of his side of the booth and rushes around to Baekhyun's side and grabs a delicate hand. Hating how this innocent incredible hung man shakes with what he assumes is rejection. "Baekhyun I meant what I said, I have never met a more pure hearted person then you, baby you have dealt with some truly evil people in your short life and yet you sit hear with such a mesmerising smile. No you haven't scared me away with your age or the fact that your deaf Baekhyun in fact I think I'm falling for you." Chanyeol let's go of the tiny hand he holds and wait patiently as Baekhyun types out on his phone, Your the kindest most stunning man I have ever met. Do you want to know a secret? 

 

Chanyeol almost jumps out of his seat when he feels a tiny  soft hand on his face it ever so gently. Nodding his head he prays that the secret Baekhyun has is the same as his secret. Chanyeol hands back the phone, amazes at how fast those dainty fingers type one handed, the phone is slide across the table with a statement he has only dreamed about! I want my heart to belong to you, the next thing he feels is a second hand on his left cheek and soft plush lips pressed against his own in the sweetest kiss he has ever had.

 

Hello all you fabulous readers, how cute was this update. Pops confetti for their first kiss!!

Thank you so much for taking such a positive interest, I really hope you liked it.