Juicy Juicy News!

Finding Love One Afternoon

On tonight's ABC celebrity news,  I hope your holding on to your seats because boy do I have some juicy juicy news! If you can all cast your attention to the photo in the left of the screen, do you see that, do you see that! That right there ladies and gentlemen is our nation's heartthrob kissing his new beau! Yes it's true ladies and gents Park Chanyeol is officially off the market and has been according to Fort Knox aka the Park Families publicist Oh Sehun for 8weeks!  The jungle drums have been going mad over our newest it couple, who Fort Knox released a press note about two weeks ago and has been surprisingly supportive of Parks new beau! Going as far as too call him a bright light in Chanyeol's darkest hours and his chance at true happiness with someone who is very special. 

 

 

I hear mothers weeping everywhere for their missed chance at acting match maker for their sons and daughters! Now I know you all want to know which lucky socialite has snapped up Seoul's most eligible bachelor, well I will let this new photo of a young man with a familiar red mop of hair  do all the talking. 

 

 You may recall that about 8 weeks ago an ABC  source allowed us to use their image of Park and the same mystery redhead at school food. One of the hottest places in town for spicy chicken, the place normally has a queue around the corner, anyway your aren't here for the food hotspot recommendations. You all want the juice on the red head, well our for once our  msources haven't had to do some digging, that's right Fort Knox himself gave over the details of the mystery redhead. His name Byun Baekhyun an aspiring art student from SNU, who is 17 years younger then Park! Yes I hear you at the back  he is the son of the family that run Cafe Paradise, it's Beakhyun's  very talented hands that painted that rather impressive mural! A prominent professor has hailed Byun as the new Matisse and is going to be going places! 

 

Now I know what you all must be thinking that must be causing quite a stir in the upper echelon of society! For some it's causing waves, many reportedly saying Baekhyun is just a rebound and gold digger! Now we have it on good authority from those in the know, it was actually Park Chanyeol who chased after the red  head! I mean who could blame him for that, I mean look at Baekhyun's skin tone and those cheekbones, definitely a catch Mr Park. I personally think our nations heartthrob has levelled up since he who shall not be named! Especially if any thing is to go by from this newest picture taken just today as the couple were seen in namsam wearing matching t shirts and holding hands. Now for the most surprising part of this story and the juiciest bit of gossip I have! It's said that newly married Adam Wu got wind his former flame has moved on and  has not taken the news well, all I will say is there was a broken door and smashed window left in his wake.

 

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, please use the hashtags at the bottom of the screen should you wish to leave your comments on our Twitter feed. 

 

Your watching ABC News!"

 

Hello lovelies , I thought it was time for the next news update hope you like it 

 

 

Yes I have moved the story forward a couple of weeks, it will all be clear why in the next couple of  updates, let's just say more of over protective Chanyeol and some y time