You Deserve Love Chanyeol

Finding Love One Afternoon

The loud footfalls followed by his office doors bouncing of the walls can only mean one thing! Chanyeol smiles and shakes his head exasperated as the troll like whines that follow the banging confirms his suspicion! Kim Jongdae has arrived, he tries to read through an awful  contract some record breaking top idol signed 5 years ago,  it's harsh as it's one where the idols  agency get 38% of all the idols generated revenue! He doesn't get say or do much else as Jongdae flounces in his usual manor towards the seat in front of him, a cloud of too much tom ford aftershave following him. "A little birdy told me a rumour that you have been back to café paradise quite a bit, these last six weeks!" "Its not a rumour when ABC have photographed  me leaving on several occasions Kim Chen"

 

"Did you also know that you've done nothing but smile for the last six weeks, coincidently this happy virus look you have, has been on your face since the hottie at that bar!" Chanyeol internally groans as he  puts the dismal contract to one side,  he notes the smirk on his business partner's face but just chooses to ignore his fishing for juicy details on that night, "Im not smiling because I scratched an itch with some random hook up!" Chanyeol takes great delight at the confusion dancing across Jongdae's face normally he would let the man suffer and try to figure out what he means on his own, as it's fun to watch Jongdae huff and puff until he finally figures it out! He truly is evil as he watches the concentration he wears morph in to Jongdae's famous goldfish stuck in a bowl face.

 

A sudden so high a pitch whine only animals can hear "You've met someone at the café and have been holding out on us haven't you, Chanyeol please tell me it's not one of those ABC wannabe fans!" Chanyeol can't help himself, he knows he probably has a smile a mile wide, and that's just by picturing that delicate shy smile he last saw on Baekhyun's  beautiful face. Chanyeol doesn't miss how his stomach starts unusual somersaults and his heartbeat picks up, as he remembers the spark that tingled on his skin when he brushed his hand against Baekhyun's tiny hands, after finally getting the skittish little kitten to have a drink with him. 

 

Chanyeol gets lost in the memories of a beautiful blush on those smooth porcelain cheeks, how shy Baekhyun was when he handed over a business card with his number on. Both had instantly added each other's numbers before getting back to learning how to say Baekhyun's name in sign language. He hates that every time he has been back to cafe, it's not been on Baekhyun's shift! Chanyeol however is always surprised by the doodles he finds in the pastry box, a box he is always handed on his morning visits! He made sure  to text Baekhyun every time he was there, and pretty quickly what started as odd texts,  has turned in to several a day. Its been amazing as the more they text the more he's been getting to know the younger art student. The only thing that took him be surprise is just how young Baekhyun is! He knew Baekhyun was younger then him but didn't realise they have 17 year ! He isn't bothered by the , he just knows certain people will have some not so nice things to say!Chanyeol knows he is getting ahead of himself, they haven't even had a proper date which he hopes to rectify soon, as soon as he can pluck up the courage to ask Baekhyun that is! 

 

Realising he hasn't said anything for the last five minutes he quickly sputters out, "I have met someone at the café Chennie, someone who is so pure and innocent, he has made me feel things I haven't felt for years!" Chanyeol watches as Jongdae finally smiles "im sensing a but, Chanyeol you can't think that what Adam did was your fault, yes none of us ever thought he wold turn out to be the biggest on the planet! You deserve to meet someone who will love you unconditionally after everything that did to you come the end!" Chanyeol shudders at the memories of Adam in pleasure as it played out on a tv screen, the only time he ventured back to the brand new house they shared. "It was so heartbreaking to watch you those first few weeks after leaving him, I know I have said it before over the course your relationship I watched you become a husk of the man I knew in university! You say Adam loved you but I'm not so sure Chanyeol, I'm not so sure it was you who he loved! Don't look at me like that you know deep down it's true"

 

Chanyeol stares at Jongdae not in shock but with respect he had lost so much at the demise of his relationship, a fiancé, a friend, and he walked away from a business he started from scratch all because of their lust! He had  done nothing wrong except love them both, and yet he was the one forced out with no clear plan, until his sassy troll of a best friend stepped in.  "I know what you mean Kim Chen, I know he loved the connections my family name gave him, is it wrong of me to believe he loved me for a small while, I did give him years of unconditional love!" Chanyeol watches as Jongdae's faces softens, "I'm sure he did at some point, don't dwell on what turned out so toxic look at you now Chanyeol, I haven't seen you this relaxed and dare I say it happy for a very long time, so tell me who is the lucky man!

 

Chanyeol takes a deep breath here it is the moment of truth, he knows his best friend will be shocked, he just prays it's for all the right reasons! "You remember Byun Luhan our HR advisor, Sehun is still chasing tail over." "Please tell me you haven't fallen for someone I saw give Sehun a doe eyed stink eye just three days ago." Shaking his head as he tries not to laugh, "no but they are related!" Chanyeol watches as Jongdae's eyes completely bug out, "you mean you've fallen that shy little thing that looked like we'd run over his puppy the day we were there?" All he does is nod as Jongdae sinks back in his chair finally connecting the dots "Chanyeol isn't he," "deaf yes but he is so beautiful Chennie, I'm afraid I'm going to scare him away as he is so so innocent, he was home schooled as he was bullied over his cochlea implants so bad!" Chanyeol watches as Jongdae leans forward and simply states "you deserve true love and if he makes you as happy as you have been, then follow your heart fight for this Chanyeol as I can see your love being the type of love many only dream of! "I actually haven't taken him on a date, I've told him how I feel but I haven't officially asked!" 

 

Chanyeol watches as Jongdae moves like lightning before he feels a sharp pain on his arm, gasping "did you just pinch me!" "Yes, your so dense Yeol when is Baekhyun working next?" "He is working today, and normally only works 4-7 uh Jongdae you have that grin you get when your about to hatch a  scheme." "Yes it's 6pm Chanyeol if you leave now, you can go to the cafe and ask for that date! I know you Chan you probably want to take him to the four seasons as it's romantic, trust me you don't need to show off to impress him,  take him somewhere like school food the booths there are private and the food is good plus he won't feel overwhelmed because I know you haven't told him just how wealthy you are!" "No I haven't not that I think he would" " but Adam did, and has left scars that just can't be healed!" 

 

Chanyeol watches as Jongdae stands buttoning his suit jacket, "go get your man Chanyeol," all Chanyeol can do is shake his head as he watches Jongdae do his diva stride out of his office. Taking a deep breath he grabs his own jacket and keys,  Jongdae is right he deserves love and knows the perfect man to show just how magical true love is.

 

Eeek  I really hope you all like this little snippet, i just wanted to expand a bit on how Chanyeol is feeling right now, I hope I'm portraying  well that both  he and Baekhyun are wounded souls and had their fare share of for want of a better word.