Is Revenge Really Worth It!

Finding Love One Afternoon

Chanyeol's POV, One Hour Later.

Chanyeol had fully intended to walk back in to his bedroom to find his kitten still asleep, he had to take a second to gather himself before opening his door. Fully prepared to be the one to deliver the news that his privacy had been invaded and his disability outed in the cruelest way.  He did not expect to find his kitten awake, eyes wide with angry flaming cheeks on his beautiful face as he clutched his phone. It was the despondent look in those baby blues, that his heart sunk he wanted to be the one to tell his beautiful kitten what was going on! What's worse is he had barely opened his mouth, or attempted any KSL he learned when Baekhyun had jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. In the seconds it took for his brain to force his legs to move, the tale tell sound bathroom door being locked rang through the bedroom. 

 

The door slamming practically in his face was an hour ago, Chanyeol hated how he started banging on the door like a mad man as soon as his brain function returned. All before realising his deaf boyfriend would not of heard his pleas to open the door, or the banging. Even his text messages pleading for his kitten to open the door have not been read. 

 

"Chanyeol, pacing your floor like a wounded animal is not going to solve anything."

 

"Do I want to know how long you have been watching my decent in to madness?"

 

The sound of the shower being suddenly cuts through the air, Chanyeol is not sure if he should be relived or more angry. Relived that the shower means Baekhyun could be calming down, or angry that his beautiful kitten could be crying under a cold shower where he can't comfort him. He can hardly believe what that ungrateful snake of an ex has done!  Not  just to him, but to an innocent man who has done nothing to warrant such hate has his blood boiling. That awful red mist once again is starting to cloud his judgement he can feel it, every time he thinks of the news bulletin and the man responsible for it makes him want to scream. Taking a deep breath he needs a clear mind to think, he wants Adam to pay! His initial plan to march into Kris's office to essentially to just scream at the man seems so anti-climatic to what he's feeling! He's definitely through being mr nice guy, after everything they have put him through a verbal slap on the wrist just won't cut it. 

 

"If I were to tell you that I was planning to go to Kris to tell him to rein Adam in what would you do?"

 

He waits for a second, before turning to face Sehun, his infamous resting face in full swing. It only takes his friend a second to let out what can only be described as a long suffering sigh.

 

"Doesn't exactly strike fear in my heart Chanyeol, to be honest I think Kris would be dam foolish not to expect you. Hell they are probably laughing at the situation right now and if  I'm reading between the lines right they will be  profiting quite a bit off this like the leeches they are! It's time you started playing fire with fire Chanyeol, be as ruthless as you are when dealing with one of those dodgy corporations"

 

Chanyeol knows Sehun is right, the time for playing mr nice guy is well and truly over! It's time to be ruthless especially when he thinks of the delicate human still behind a locked door. "Sehun can you message Jongdae?"

 

"I have already, he is already on his way" 

 

Taking a deep breath, he has got an idea and his business partner would be the best person to run it past first. He also has a couple of ideas that he knows his publicist will handle with glee, one involving the large virtual advertising aside the mall and a certain tape! First he needs to get his beautiful boy to come out of the bathroom. He turns to face Sehun, who's resting face finally softens, "I promise Chanyeol I will help you make him pay!" Nodding his head he's thankful Sehun understands he needs a minute to speak to the other man involved in this. Grabbing his phone he hastily types a message for his kitten, it has three simple words that he hopes will warn his kitten to move away from the door. 

 

I'm coming in!

 

Is all he types into his phone as he presses send. He could of done this the second the door was slammed in his face, but decided against it as it was clear Baekhyun needed a minute to himself. Plus he knows going all cave man and slamming open the door earlier would of made this whole situation worse and scared his kitten unnecessarily. It's probably not going to help now, but hell needs to freeze over if his beautiful stubborn kitten thinks he will let him suffer. Taking a deep breath he leans back, ensuring his feet apart he breathes again letting the adrenaline pump through his blood stream as he turns his body slightly. Bracing himself for what is probably going to hurt.  Using that adrenaline Chanyeol slams his upper body into the door, breaking it clean off its hinges with just one that one shove!

 

What he finds the other side of that door, simply makes his heart hurt all the more. Sat fully clothed under a barely warm spray of water sits his fully clothed boyfriend. Chanyeol knows the water is barely warm by the lack of steam filling the room, grabbing the largest towel off his heated towel rack and the abandoned mobile on his granite wash basin before he races to his double walk in. Pulling open the frosted glass he turns off the water, before falling to his knees and gently wrapping his trembling kitten in his finest Egyptian cotton and pulling him close. Once he feels Baekhyun relax against him he starts rubbing that head of vibrant red hair, stopping only when Baekhyun leans back. It's the bloodshot eyes he sees that truly keeps the fire of hate in his stomach flickering,

 

Baekhyun's POV

The comfort of Chanyeol's strong arms gently rubbing down his wet hair, after the way he stormed away humbles him. He may be so confused and upset over the vile way his disability has been revealed! That doesn't mean he should of done what he did, and can't really believe he did. Feeling a different kind of heat now on his cheeks, he drops his head back down on his boyfriend's broad shoulder wraps his arms tightly around his that tight  muscled back. He has to resist the urge to ugly cry when those thick muscled arms and warms hands start rubbing comforting circles into his back. 

 

They so don't deserve this, they were not deliberately keeping the fact they he's disabled from anyone, all they wanted was privacy. Maybe a few more weeks  to themselves, so he could meet Chanyeol's parents! Hell he had even met with Sehun to  discuss  what do in an invasion of his privacy, however crying his eyes out at the bottom of a shower was not what he envisioned. He almost sobs when he thinks of Chanyeol, he especially doesn't deserve to be eviscerated and ridiculed for simply loving him. He has already had to deal with the heart break of infidelity. He remembers the last words of the transcript he read, he simply can't believe it's a case of if I can't have you no one can. Baekhyun just can't fathom how someone can be jealous over him,  a young shy disabled student. 

 

As painful as it is to think it he truly believes this Adam still harbours feelings for Chanyeol! That the whole giving another man a blow  job on  his knees, was just a cry for attention. One that backfired on him so spectacularly as  it resulted Chanyeol ending  their 10 year relationship. From what he has heard from his brilliant and kind man he loves is that it has to be Adam causing  all this. Adam strikes him as the type who  just isn't someone who can let it go that he ed up, and is now resorting to playing dirty mind tricks. It must be why he is doing this, as it at least keeps Chanyeol focused on him. That's what he believes, it's something that make his insecurities sky high, while he loves Chanyeol with all his heart, he  should be with someone more like one of his friends. Older, more successful and not disabled like him.

 

He doesn't get to think more on it as those soothing rubs on his back stop suddenly, instead he feels a gentle tap against one hand as a device is dropped in to his other. Looking down he sees it's his phone, seconds later he feels a warm hand on his chin gently raising it.

 

"My love, I can see the despair in your eyes,"

 

Am I really what you want Chanyeol?

 

Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol's eyes that are normally so bright and expressive flare with an emotion he can't recognise. He can only wait as Chanyeol lifts the hand away from his chin, it instantly fills him with a coldness he's desperate to shake off. He can't help it but the lack of warmth has terror filling him, along with that awful phantom pain from where his cochlear implant was. He can feel his hands shake as he raises one to rub that searing sudden pain behind his right ear. He uses his other hand to type something else in to phone, he desperately wants the amazing man kneeling on the cold wet floor, but just feels so inadequate! All of those insecurities stop when he feels Chanyeol grabbing his hand instead. All he can do is let out a silent gasp when he watches the man he loves softly raise his much smaller hand and place it against his black cotton covered chest. He may not be able to hear that life giving beat of the purest heart he knows, but he can definitely feel the vibrations of the constant rhythm against his palm.

 

"You have filled my world with technicolour Baekhyun, I have never felt the love I have for you before please my love do not doubt us or me. I promise Adam will pay for every hurt he has caused you." 

 

Baekhyun leans forward and kisses those supple lips, whilst that declaration makes him feel better about where he stands. They still have the elephant in the room to discuss, leaning his head against Chanyeol he can smell the comforting scent of his musky shower gel invade his senses as he types out a message.

 

Would I be crazy if I said I think Adam never expected you to end your relationship, that he acts out the way he is to get your attention. 

 

"Baekhyun what that man did, ripped my heart out hell he all but stamped on it. It's insane baby, I really don't think it's because he has some notions of love for me anymore"

 

Would I  be crazy then to say I kind of feel sorry for him?

 

"No my kitten, it shows me how brave you are, how big your heart is. How you see the light even in the darkest of souls."

 

Baekhyun lifts one of  Chanyeol's hands and places it on top of his own hand and rests them together, right where the vibrations of Chanyeol's heart lie! He hopes it conveys everything he can't verbally say but wishes he could.

 

"I know your worried kitten, I hate that this cockroach has invaded your privacy and I know your panicked and think I want someone more like my friends! Baby I am so bewitched by your strength there is no one else I will have as my partner you are all I need!"

 

It takes Baekhyun a minute to realise that Chanyeol's free hand is wiping away the tears that have fallen. "Come on my kitten, I beginning to think you like this shower more then me, lets get you out of these wet clothes and horizontal"

 

Nodding his head he agrees, he very much feels better now then when he first read the news transcript, it's very clear to him that he is the only one that resides in Chanyeol's heart. He knows the man he loves too, that unrelenting fire he sees in his loves eyes tell him that he is up to something. A part of him too wants to act on that age old adage you reap what you sow, now he has  reigned in his crushing insecurities and panic at possibly loosing Chanyeol. He can see the clear toll Adams disgusting shenanigans are having on his partner he may not know want to know what Chanyeol is up to, he will however support what ever it is he does to bring the devil down a peg or too. Felling him self being lifted clean off the floor he leans in and kisses Chanyeol's cheek, just as he feels a sudden vibration somewhere beyond the bedroom door.

 

Chanyeol's POV

Leaving his kitten alone isn't really what he wants right now, he's just thankful Baekhyun can't hear the loud dinosaur whine that can only belong to one person. Thank asking past the glass wine rack that separates his living room and kitchen, he finds his best friends sweeping up what looks like a broken mug. He goes to say something when his sometimes intolerable troll of a friend beats him to it

 

"I wanted in on the redecorating, love what you have done n the lounge"

 

"You can pay for the damage to my hardwood floor from that mug if you like!"

 

"Don't panic it didn't dent the floor, here I bought you a Starbucks as cafe paradise is closed as it's still dark out."

 

"The cease and desist orders?"

 

"Done, I've also sent a gag order to the cockroach and the rat. I so wish I could see the looks on those slimes faces. I put good money on the ever so prim Kris Wu not been aware of his husbands antics."

 

Chanyeol watches as Sehun snorts at that statement, he has no doubt his former stick in his , business partner has any idea of the diva levels Adam can go to. Something he is going to take great pleasure forcing to the surface, whilst watching Kris loose all semblance of control.

 

"How is Baekhyun Chanyeol?"

 

Turning to face Sehun, Chanyeol lets out a sigh and runs his hands down his face. It took all night not to break down in front of his kitten, especially after what he said.

 

"At first he was devastated, he even asked me if he was what I wanted. Before he then announced that he thinks Adam still has feelings for me and that he acted out for attention. Before proceeding to say he felt sorry for him."

 

"Chanyeol have you heard of the phrase wheres there's smoke there's fire."

 

"It's absolutely preposterous isn't it"

 

"I just don't know Chanyeol, he's gone to great lengths to ensure you see his every move. I mean it could just be jealousy I mean i would've expected a lot more fight if he did love you, and definitely didn't expect him to marry Kris"

 

Chanyeol shakes his head as closes his eyes he won't believe the possibility Adam holding anything but contempt for him. He made sure of that when Chanyeol found him on his knees off his business partner. That simmering rage bubbles under his skin, just as his kitten flashes through his mind! His beautiful kitten sat under a torrent of cold water steels his resolve to make Adam, no make them both pay. Whirling around he faces the two men standing in front of him.

 

"Sehun will you please get me the copy of the tape, it's time for the world to see just how well Adam takes it! Jongdae my father still has a 30% stake in Kris's company, now vitally important can you go to the office in our safe you will find a rather nondescript red manilla folder. I need to to bring that dossier here."

 

"Why do you need that particular dossier?"

 

"That dossier holds  the majority stakes of Kris's company"

 

"You still own Wu Law"

 

"I do yes, but as of tomorrow my sad will sell his share to me and  I'm then going to sell it for the it for the lowest  price I can!  That video Sehun, I want playing on every news channel from here to America by the end of the day."

 

😈😈😈😈