Two Can Play Dirty

Finding Love One Afternoon

The constant vibration beside his head wakes him, opening his eyes slightly he spots a full head of bright red hair. He loved how his normally shy kitten had demanded  that when he sleeps over that he always be able to sleep on his chest. He had agreed instantly when asking why,  the response he got was that soft blush he loves and a confession of how his kitten feels safe feeling the vibrations of his heartbeat against his cheek when they lie together. So proud of his kitten for finally getting comfortable enough to make demands he had instantly agreed. At first he thought he would find it weird, but his beautiful boy weighs next to nothing. That slight weight of his kitten against his chest just like having an extra blanket, one that even purrs like the adorable kitten Chanyeol always calls him. He can only sigh when his phone once again starts its angry vibrating, opening his eyes again he was expecting to see daylight through the crack in his curtains but all he can is the start darkness of shadows against his bedroom walls.

 

Admitting defeat he picks up his phone, internally groaning when he see in the bright white numbers on his phone declaring it's not even 5am! What's even more surprising are the multiple missed call notifications that blow up the screen! There's at least twenty missed calls, three voicemails, half a dozen text messages and even a google alert.  His phone vibrates ins his hand once more this time a text message from Sehun that simply says.

 

Do not turn open your phone, or turn on the news I'm on the way. 

 

Even in his still sleep foggy brain the arrival of his best friend at such an early hour does not bode well! Begrudgingly he gently moves his kitten off his chest, whilst his brain slowly tries to work out the reason why Sehun would be heading over before dawn. He doesn't have chance to think about that when his phone lights up with an incoming call again, this time from Jongdae. Desperate not to wake the delicate kitten still sleeping on his bed he hurries from his bedroom to answer his business partner.  

 

"Hello Kim Chen."

                                  "Finally you pick up your phone, do you know how many times I have tried to call you since last night, what the bloody hell have you been doing?" 

 

Chanyeol has to wince and hold the phone away from his ear, at the loud only animals can hear screeches coming from the speakers even when it's not on loudspeaker. He goes to say it's before dawn, and that he was busy making and watching his boyfriend from their first magical step into ual intimacy. Before he watched his little kitten bathe like a ert, before falling asleep together and what on earth is he is so pissy over, when the dinosaur roars Chen is famous for resumes.   

 

"Don't answer me with some smart witty comment that its before dawn, because that foul evil cockroach you once swore you were in love with, has stooped to levels I didn't think he was capable of!" 

 

That last part does catch his attention and instantly causes a drop in his stomach!

 

"Jongdae!"  

 

"That foul nothing but toxic waste of a human being has done it this time!"

 

"Jongdae!!"

 

"I'm so so angry on your behalf Chanyeol, that conniving snivelling insect has done the unthinkable, and all for a paycheck and another moment in the spotlight!" 

 

Chanyeol closes his eyes at the reality of what his friend has said, white hot fury seeps into his very core over the number of possible things Adam has been upto! "Jongdae what exactly are you saying?" He doest get to enquire any further when he hears a knock to his door. 

 

"Saved by the bell, I will leave you with Sehun" 

 

"Jongdae!" 

 

All too soon he hears the beep that signals Jongdae has already hung up! It's that exact moment when his eyes widen at what the multiple google alert say! Each one more uglier then the last, he can feel the fury bubbling in his veins like lava.

 

Park Chanyeol's New Beau is a Freak

 

Park Chanyeol's slumming it with a disabled sugar baby

 

Byun Baekhyun has struck gold using his disability to bag a millionaire! 

 

The story behind Byun Baekhyun and the fairytale we all wish we were living 

 

Byun Baekhyun the newest king of Seoul 

 

ABC the once prestigious broadcaster has been reduced to nothing but gossip rags and reportedly had to postpone its celebrity news slot over its broadcasters recent unauthorised expose

 

A deep seeded fury unlike anything he has ever felt, instantly bubbles and boils in his bloodstream. As he rushes to meet Sehun opening the door to his penthouse, "you've seen the broadcast?" 

 

Not in the mood for Sehun and his diversionary tactics, he simply growls out!

 

"Show me!"

 

"There is no easy way to explain what's happening, it is better if I just show you!"

 

Chanyeol doesn't say anything as he watches his best friend head over to his TV. All Sehun does is switch on his top of the range Samsung, it takes seconds for it to whirl to life with recent images of him and his kitten out and about like any other couple. Sehun quietly passes over his iPhone, before taken a step back. Chanyeol can see the written transcript of the news anchor from ABC already on the screen. Wasting no time he scrolls through the usual badly dialogued cheap hype, to the very end paragraph. Seething in pure anger at what he reads

 

I think we can all agree the last six weeks any news of no longer eligible bachelor Park Chanyeol has been rather boring, almost secretive! I see your all about to lose any attention to me over my rambling and just want me to get to the point, well without further udo I give you the video our source captured, can you see it up in the screen. Can we all just take a moment to apricate the fashionable ensemble Baekhyun wears, Chanyeol has been very generous that aviator jacket hasn't even hit the catwalk yet! Now have you been watching carefully, do you see what our young Baekhyun is doing with those beautiful delicate hands. I see have your complete attention, our specialist has reviewed this video and has come to one conclusion Byun Baekhyun is deaf mute. I know your as surprised as I am, I personally can't wait to watch the drama unfold! Why you ask because it's clear our source has a desperate case of if I can't have you no one can!

 

It's the very last sentence he reads that has any kind of decorum he's been holding on to snapping in half! All he sees is a red mist as he lets out a roar of frustration, and hurls whatever object was on his side table straight for the middle of his TV. The sheer rage he is feeling is so potent,  at the audacity of not just the news anchor, but Adam and his claims  has him all but snarling. The bile rising  in his throat, feels like a bad case of heartburn you get when you get a sip of really cheap nasty whiskey, the ones so cheap that they burns down your throat. When he first discovered Adam that day on his knees, he became numb and detached from the situation. It took months and an expensive wellness retreat to get a handle on those feelings, but right now all he wants is to either roar in frustration or throw things.  Instead of trying to control that deep-seated hatred, or throw any more of his furniture he watches the TV break into hundreds of pieces. He almost laughs at the symbolism of those tiny fragments falling to the floor, it's exactly how he feels over the person he once loved above all else.

 

"Ten years of my life I gave to that fame hungry, attention seeking ! For what, to watch him on his knees like the he is, and then to be stabbed in the back a second time. Do you know what I hate the most Sehun  that after almost two years he still is able to have such a hold over my emotions?"

 

"Because for a time you loved  him, and believed he loved you. I can have a defamation suit and restraining order with Kris sent within the hour, actually I wouldn't be surprised if Jongdae hasn't already sent out gag orders to cease and desist!"

 

Chanyeol breathes in much needed oxygen, as he turns to face Sehun not missing the matching expressive anger on his normal resting face. The red mist clearing enough for him to fully apricate the lengths the two men are always willing to go for him.  First when Sehun handled evicting the soul er from his house, even now Sehun is always on top of his game and has gone to great lengths to keep Baekhyun protected.

 

Jongdae's legal expertise that quickly put an end to his business with Kris. That quick intervention paved the way for a better business, that brings in more revenue then he can dream of and a much happier environment. He feels a smirk coming on at what Sehun said, there's a reason their  Chennie chen is known as a dinosaur in the legal world, you make a general faux pas or bad mouth a client  of either of theirs you soon know about it.

 

"I think it's a given don't you, Jongdae loves a good scrap. Honestly you two could rule the world with how dangerous you can be."

 

"We do it because we love you, you don't deserve any of this, I don't understand this vendetta he has against you when he was the one caught with his pants down. Least of all why he has decided the kindest, gentlest human being on this earth deserves to be smeared in the media!"

 

Its Sehun's mention of the pure innocent kitten still blissfully sleeping in his bed, that truly sets his emotions off. It's the callous smearing of Baekhyun that truly makes him realise just how much hatred he truly has for Adam. His beautiful barely 21 year old boyfriend who's done nothing but love him, It truly makes his heart break as he knows his delicate kitten will be horrified by what the media are saying about him. Chanyeol has to close his eyes, as he knows this will just be the beginning of hate media his beautiful boy and himself will receive. It physically sends shooting pains through him knowing Adam is deliberately sabotaging Baekhyun's pure image. 

 

Chanyeol will forever loathe Adam for what he's done, as he only has to think back to that day in his office, and that vicious vile temp worker to be reminded just how cruel people can be. It angers him just how desperate media outlets are for stories that they stoop for any crumb they can get. He has no doubt as well that his snivelling ex got a hefty pay check for that video. That it got the desired effect from the media.  It sickened him that out of all the google alerts there was just one, one out of the sea of many he saw that were complimentary towards Baekhyun. 

 

"Perhaps what's worse in all this Sehun is that Adam has clearly been stalking Baekhyun, look can you see how an earth would he get this video if he wasn't"

 

"Chanyeol I think you need more then a cease and desist order, you need to call the police! Your right Adam has been stalking Baekhyun"

 

It's just another action of Adam's that adds fuel to the fire within him. Chanyeol watches Sehun type like a maniac into his phone, no doubt to his fathers personal assistant. He will call his father himself a bit later, no one will have better advice than his high court judge father. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, just picturing the beautiful face of his boyfriend and his flaming red hair is enough to centre his thoughts in to one action fighting fire with fire. He remained tight lipped over their break up and discovering just how ty Adam truly was. Didn't retaliate when that cheap was left playing on his TV. He remained quiet when Adam and Kris escaped to Europe when his mother used her influence over his modelling contracts. He even felt the tiniest bit of heartache that Adam and Kris got their happy ending. Never once did he divulge any negativity to the press, that ends now! 

 

Opening  his eyes he see the soft orange glow of sun beginning to rise, he knows his kitten will soon be up. So silently vows he will break the news to the man he loves that his disability has been so cruelly revealed. Then he will head over to his former office, as one thing is for sure enough is enough as he too can play dirty!