Nothing but A Passing Fancy

Finding Love One Afternoon

The sound of foot steps getting closer finally catch his attention, checking the mirror he makes sure his hat is low as possible over his sunglasses and his face mask covers what he has been told is a billion dollar smile. A billion dollar smile, that none of the best lucrative luxury brands will touch with a barge pole now thanks to the Parks. Even his new manager is constantly using the phrase you reap what you sow. He try's to ignore the bandage wrapped around his right hand,  it was one more thing to fight about when his furious husband slammed down the invoice for damages. 

 

None of that matters right now, as he spots the person he's been desperate to get a better look of! Before he can stop himself he's leaning closer to his window, as he spots the red haired man who's stolen the heart of the media, walking along the pavement with a man which could be his double save for the hair colour.  Personally he doesn't understand why the media is so taken with him, admittedly he can't see this dazzling skin tone he overheard one of the make assistants at his shoot rave on and on about. He was curious how she knew it was so blemish free, all he felt was deep smugness when she mentioned the red head worked in a cafe. He didn't believe it at all at first that the Park Chanyeol would get involved with some one so common, he almost spat out his tea when he overheard that the new beau is 17 years younger. 

 

He wonders what dear old stick up his , conservative Park Yunho thinks of his son cavorting with this young passing fancy! Finally the duo are closing in on the cafe he parked his BMW in front of, green envy flares with in him as he rakes his eyes over the stylish get up the red head is dressed in. He is loath to admit the head to toe black is a striking comparison to the bright red curls. He personally thinks this red head is not as innocent as he looks and is definitely the gold digger some of the media  paint him to be and he buy the innocent looks the red head tried to pull off ! He does however get hit with more jealousy, as there is no way this child can afford what he's wearing! The yet to be released Burberry  black leather Aviator Jacket he himself has been lusting after. That jacket has a waiting list a mile long! He truly wonders what magic spell he is weaving over Chanyeol, and kicks himself that every vanilla ual act he committed for Park didn't wield him any such gifts!

 

He doesn't get to stew over his previous life when he spots movement just out side his window. He quickly scrambles for his phone to record what he's seeing, he has to take a deep breath to steady his hands it will ensure he gets the clearest picture! Well well well this is a surprise,  it all makes sense now this red head isn't just a passing fancy he's Chanyeol's newest charity case! He can't releases a giggle, especially when he tells his husband just how low the mighty have fallen. What's even better is media definitely don't know the red head is disabled ! Gleeful that he has something he can use in retaliation against Chanyeol for making his own career bomb! With a plan forming and a smile in his face, Adam starts his car and drives away.

 

Uh oh trouble is brewing!

Hello my lovelies just a quick update I know this will not be what some are expecting. Have no fear over protective  Chanyeol is at the ready 

 

Thank you all for reading this, let me know what you think