A Battle Royale is Coming

Finding Love One Afternoon

I'm interrupting tonight's usual ABC broadcast with tonight's gob smacking celeb news! Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, have you all recovered from the much needed lie down we have all needed after these last two explosive weeks!

 

Who would of thought that less then a day after our article about a certain red haired man was released, a barrage of of statements would flood news outlets around our country. Some rather interesting additional facts of the break up between Park Chanyeol and Adam Wu have surfaced like lava. It's certainly a case of how the mighty have fallen for the Wu's, you all remember how I told you about the alleged video left playing whilst Park was leaving what we all believed and cried over our Chardonnay would be his marital home. Well here's the 411, its turned in to the biggest tape leak that Korea has ever seen.  For those of you who didn't manage to see it before dear daddy Wu threatened legal action, I can assure you your not missing much. Yes in the interest of journalism I have seen it, and  despite being pegged as rather extreme I can assure you it's a gaudy, tacky montage of slapping skin and moans. 

 

To be honest I'm not surprised Daddy Wu went on the rampage, I see you all there suddenly standing to attention! It would appear from a couple of sources that work with the Wu family that Kris Wu had no idea the tape existed, or that his new husband had even left the tape playing! Yes that's right lady and gents dear Daddy Wu has been trying to save his son from more disgrace. 

 

Why more disgrace you ask, well for those sleeping under rocks, the story that's been blowing up the main news is how Park Chanyeol sold Wu law out from underneath Kris and his father! Now this is where you have to hold your seats, Wu law was generating quite a reasonable profit even with the gossip surrounding its CEO it's balance seat firmly in the red abs revenue in the millions coming in. I know, know you can read and hear all about that side of things on normal news, your here because your shameless like me and want the real juice! Well I have it, and all from a move no one really saw coming or could believe was happening.

 

Do I have your attention now, yes that's right Park Chanyeol as the majority stake holder sold Wu Law out from under its CEO! Piece by piece, and at 50 percent below its market value and then proceeded to donate the money from the sale to a an education charity building a brand new state of the art school of learning disabilities. I mean it couldn't make a more powerful statement could it, a clear sign Park Chanyeol is done being the nice guy. It's not just Wu Law that Park has used as collateral damage, oh no we have it in good authority, and when I mean good authority I mean straight from the mouth of Oh Sehun!  That certain companies that use Adam Wu to endorse their products are null and voiding modelling contracts, remember the glass smashing incident apparently those anger issues are the base for those terminations! We however here ABC call bull on that, we all know Adam Wu has been skating on thin ice, to me that tape is the straw that broke the camels back. 

 

You might now be wondering about the person we haven't mention in all this and the subject of our out last news bulletin! Can you see the video in the top left, of our new golden couple Baekhyun and Chanyeol! Can we just collectively swoon over how it appears to be that Baekyun is  teaching Chanyeol some sign language, both clearly enjoying each other's company. If our sources are to believed it's their  favourite regular activity of take out in the park. The photo speaking for it self, never have I seen a couple more in love. A photo that will no doubt irk a certain person who shall not be named. I personally have popcorn ready as a Battle Royale is clearly about to commence.

 

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, please use the hashtags at the bottom of the screen should you wish to leave your comments on our Twitter feed. 

 

Your watching ABC News!"