Drunk on Sensation

Finding Love One Afternoon

One month later Chanyeol's POV

Chanyeol has dreamt of this exact moment ever since he laid eyes on his beautiful kitten, but what he sees and feels right now is so so much more! The dreams he's had of this moment pale in comparison to the sinfully image before him. Chanyeol itches to rub his hand through that thick glossy rich red hair, but takes all his might to restrain himself!  Thirty minutes ago he was sat reading his morning paper, whilst he waited for his kitten to fully wake up. He had no idea the sensual morning kisses he shared with Baekhyun was going to lead to this. The most electrifying he's ever experienced! He can't believe at over 6 foot and weighing a good 20 kilos more then his kitten he's left completely at the mercy of his kittens ministrations. He can't even explain how Baekhyun had him from the waist down before he could blink. 

 

He is so drunk on the sensations, he yearns for Baekhyun to know just how much he really is enjoying it, he's hopefully the way his throbs is proof enough. Yet he will not ruin this or frighten the love of his life, by grabbing a fist full of hair! What he will do is let out a filthy sounding moan as he feels a soft tongue his pulsing shaft from root to tip! Right now his little kitten looks like sin personified, down on his knees in nothing but one of his white shirts, A shirt so large it hangs off his shoulders, leaving those beautiful milky white collarbones on show for him to feast on! Determined bright mischievous eyes trained on him, eyes glazed in trust and love as those lips le at the top of his like it's the most devine ice cream. Chanyeol would never of believed such soft gentle could turn him on, but he's completely immobile and at the mercy of the man he loves and the pleasure he is bringing just by his manhood. That delicate tongue is not the only part of this beautiful creature that he's been obsessed with, those tiny thumbs massaging over his balls are making those flames of arousal burn hotter then the sun.

 

Chanyeol in a breath when those plump red lips wrap around the pulsing head of his and gently start to at the tip of his . The burn in his chest proof enough that he has forgotten how to breathe, he almost chokes when he feels those incredible warm lips start to inch further down his shaft. Watching in amazement as his inexperienced kitten swallows as much of his larger then average as he can! Those beautiful eyes shinning with determination, he watches awestruck as his darling kitten swallow the rest of his shaft! Chanyeol can feel his thighs burning, it all feels too much when he feels the head of his hit what can only be the back of Baekhyun's throat! 

 

He has to close his eyes briefly to the intensity of it all, and marvel at his kittens lack of gag reflex. The way that supple soft tongue just rests against his shaft as Baekhyun deep in his throat makes his thighs shake like maracas. 

 

"God your incredible kitten! Remember tap twice anywhere against me if you want to stop baby we can take this slow, it's just me and you."

 

The slight softening of Baekhyun's eyes, is the confirmation he needs that his partner understands he can stop at any moment. It's important his kitten understands he's not forced to do this, that he too enjoy this intimate act as well. Chanyeol closes his eyes again once he feels those soft fingers trace patterns into his thighs, it's almost like Baekhyun is trying to soothe him. He couldn't be more in love with this man if he tried, the only thing he's afraid of right now is whipping out the ring he has hidden in his underwear drawer. His thoughts on that platinum four caret Etincelle De Cartier eternity ring fly out the window, when that hot heat disappears from his manhood. The loss of that intense heat causes him to snap his eyes open and whine like a petulant child at the loss, his whole body is already strung tight like a bow, the loss of that mouth almost too much for him to handle. The skin on his thighs tingles at the loss of those soft pattern making fingers. The simmering fire in his belly doesn't die out as he finally focuses on his kitten and those supple red lips damp with the essence of his pre .

 

Before he can say anything he's left utterly speechless by the sudden uncertainty in his boyfriend's eyes, and can only watch in silence as those dainty hands move fluidly through the air. He understands the question asked of him but it doesn't stop him from being shocked.  

 

Chanyeol baby, did I do it right? Am I turning you on? 

 

Desperate to reassure his young lover Chanyeol leans forward, gently grabbing his kitten at the back of his neck. Revelling in the joy radiating from his kitten as he gently rubs his thumb just below his ear, the way his kitten shudders and leans in to his touch sends molten hot arousal through his veins. Chanyeol needs more, of everything his young kitten will give him. He gently pulls Baekhyun closer and kisses those soft lips uncaring of the essence they are coated in. Chanyeol needs Baekhyun to know the way he is feeling right now will only ever be for him, no one else will see just how easily he can come undone. How every nerve is ablaze with every touch, , kiss his kitten deems him worthy of. Gently taking one of those dainty hand he lowers it to his leaking hard , watching in wonder as Baekhyun's eyes widen as Chanyeol guides his hands up and down his shaft. Delicate fingers caressing each ridge they come across.

 

"Baby do you feel that, do feel how I pulse in your hands, I vow here and now that you will be the only one to feel this!"

 

The soft hand he feels pressed against his heart, and the way Baekhyun's eyes shine with love, is enough for him to know that his precious kitten understands. 

 

"My heart is yours too my love." 

 

The shy smile and blush across he sees on Baekhyun's pale cheeks, makes his own heart sing with joy. He watches as those perfect hands let go of his manhood and chest and start to move fluidly again through the air. 

 

My heart belongs to you Chanyeol, I love you so much. 

 

Chanyeol goes to respond but voice gets stuck in his throat when he feels Baekhyun wrap his hand around his shaft again, moving his hand achingly slowly up and down. It's not enough yet too much at the same time, the way those soft hands are able to drive him wild is utterly amazing whilst he needs more he doesn't want to benefit this intimacy alone. 

 

"Come to me baby!" Chanyeol has kept his hand gently on the back of Baekhyun's neck, making him able to guide his pliant lover off his knees and up on to his lap.  He cant help himself and leans forward to capture those lips in a hot kiss, gently removing his hand from Baekhyun's neck. He briefly spies their silhouettes in the window across from him. It's a striking image they make, the perfect ying and yang with his barely buttoned up black silk shirt with his platinum hair.  Baekhyun looks a vison in white with his glossy red hair highlighting the paleness of his skin. 

 

Chanyeol can't help himself and gently places his hands on those glorious thighs, his fingers making their own pattern across them. His heart skips a beat when his fingers trail up those legs and don't hit any material banner, knowing his kitten is truly under his shirt has his manhood pulsing. He lets out another moan when he is surprised by his kitten using just his thumbs to massage the length of his shaft. It's so delicate but so powerful and beautifully , the pleasure he feels is like the crest of a big wave it's so close as knows his release will be epic. The only thing he needs is that final push and he will be surfing atop that wave.

 

He smiles softly at the surprised face his kitten makes when his own fingers trail up to find Baekhyun's , he's euphoric to find that beautiful is hard. A lightbulb going off with an idea at how to make this pleasurable for both of them. Gently removing one of his hands, he makes sure the other has a tighter hold on a fleshy thigh, as he holds up two fingers to his kittens kiss bruised lips.

 

" Kitten!"

 

It's a potent mix of all things that he feels deep in stomach,as he watches Baekhyun le at his fingertips. He can feel the pulsing of his shaft, he's desperate to release but will hold it until they both have felt nothing but pure ecstasy. Gently he removes his fingers, his other hand moving that silky shirt away from those perfect globes he can never get enough of, he pound on his chest like a gorilla at the way his little kitten seems to know what he wants to do with the way he tenses up. Not wanting this to hurt he leaves one digit just above that tight ring of muscle, and captures those lips in a passionate kiss. All before repeating the words he will always use!

 

"Remember tap twice anywhere against me if you want to stop baby we can take this slow, it's just me and you."

 

Watching as Baekhyun nods once in understanding, he has his kitten before but never did he hit that tight bundle of never like he plans to now. He whines again when his beautiful smart kitten wraps a hand around his length again. He knows he needs to be gentle as this time there's no lube, baring that in mind he pushes in just one finger as slowly as he can! Shuddering at the feel of those hot slick walls hugging his finger like a vice.

 

"Shh baby, I have you you can take me, you feel so good kitten like your made exclusively for me."

 

Chanyeol can't decide what he loves more the sensual way his love holds his , or the way that sacred hot heat feels against his finger. The feel of that tight ring of muscle contracting with every millimetre he push his index finger in sends potent lust all throughout his body. He's so close his things are shaking, his kitten too can't seem to get enough the way he's gently rocking on his lap. Baekhyun is beyond beautiful like this, rosy cheeks, glossy vibrant red locks damp with perspiration and wearing his shirt that falls loosely over all those tantalising curves. Chanyeol has seen many a body, but this creature gently shaking on his laps dressed in white is the only image he will ever need.

 

Chanyeol closes his eyes and wills himself not to shoot his load just yet, Baekhyun is not quite there yet! Yes he can't tell who's drops of pre is dribbling on to his stomach but he will not be Adam he will not get off abs leave his kitten hanging! The soft traced I love you over his heart is amazing but means his kitten is still coherent when right now all he wants is Baekhyun delirious with pleasure. He doesn't give his darling kitten any warning before he's pressing his finger against that bundle of nerves he's found. 

 

Watching his kitten shudder on his lap as he presses down on that magical nerve, is worth the torture at delaying is own . Not that he will last much longer as his beautiful kitten starts to pick up he pace of his gentle !

 

"Baby im going to if you keep doing that!" 

 

He can only stare in to Baekhyun's love filled eyes as he feels those tiny fingers remain tight around his shaft, this time instead instead of pumping, they simply squeeze. Chanyeol can't stop it, it's like a supernova of pressure building, one he's not sure he wants too. He won't be riding the crest of the wave alone as he once again places his finger against that magical bundle. This timer doesn't just leave his finger there, he rubs it against that bundle of nerves. The tears he sees in his kittens eyes would alarm him normally but this time he simply watches in awe over how his kitten responds to his touch. 

 

Watching the love of his life convulse in pleasure is all it takes for that delicious pressure deep in his belly to break like a dam. Pure bliss is all he feels as he lets the pleasure of his zing down each nerve ending, how his continues to pulse in the hand of the man he loves. His chest heaves as he watches his stomach get covered in a second rope of pearlescent fluid, this time it's not his own. He did that he made his beautiful boy come with just one finger, the aftershocks clearly still coursing through his delicate body as he trembles. Wanting to soothe his love he gently pulls his finger out, and runs his other hand over those soft thighs, his heart skipping a beat when he's offered nothing but a soft smile before Baekhyun is leaning into him. Soft butterflie kisses to his neck and a petite finger tracing I love you over his heart.

 

It's clear neither of them are in any rush to clean themselves up, but he knows his kitten any excuse to get in his excessively large tub and he's there! Chanyeol is not surprised to see the glint in Baekhyun's expressive eyes as he sits up straight on his lap. He may love the intense sensual side of their love making, but the way Baekhyun blushes and looks now far out ways his preference for his bed mates to be loud. He watches as Baekhyun almost shies away from his intense staring, he has no doubt his eyes are still clouded in lust. He knows what's coming next and waits patiently for his kitten to make the first move. 

 

Baby can I take a bath, I stink of  our intimacy?

 

"Do you have too I happen to love the way you smell right now!"

 

Chanyeol goes to lean forward but giggles at the offended look on his kittens face. Baekhyun is still so shy around him after they make love, his kitten may not be able to vocalise much,  but he can tell just by the way he fidgets he is not amused. As cute as he imagines it would be keeping his kitten like this, he's knows Baekhyun won't settle until he is clean. This time though he will not be bathing alone, Chanyeol fully intends to join him in that run where they won't be clean straight away

 

"Go on kitten you start the bath I know your desperate for, the bath oil you like is under the sink!"

 

Shall I turn on the shower and get your towels ready?

 

"Yes baby I will be in just a minute, I will put that banana bread of your fathers in too warm. Yes I know not to hot or it will burn!"

 

Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun smiles and nods before gently lifting himself off, Chanyeol can't help but feel smug at the way Baekhyun almost limps away to the bathroom. Chanyeol takes a moment and takes a deep breath, he had envisioned something entirely different for his proposal but this he thinks will be perfect. He takes another deep breath, before he wills his body to move upstairs to the ring he's hidden in his underwear drawer for a month. The perfect plan of a unique bubble bath proposal, followed by a champagne breakfast already forming in his head. 

 

If you made it this far, I suggest a quick lie down 😈😈

 

Yes a proposal is coming eek

 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

 

Please excuse any spelling and grammar errors

 

Next to be updated as inspiration has hit, will be Children of the Moon