Exciting News Just In

Finding Love One Afternoon

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls. I'm interrupting tonight's usual ABC broadcast with some exciting celebrity news! 

 

Well what a surprising couple of days it's been for our King of Seoul, you all saw the pictures of a sheepish Kris Wu leaving what we now know is Parks Penthouse. Yes I know I missing out something far more juicy. Yes  that is a picture on screen of the disgraced model also exiting the very same building! Not alone like his husband, both his arms held by some rather beefy looking men. Our sources confirmed these are not the Wu's security team, i will give you three guesses as to who they are but your only going to need one. We all know rumours have been flying around about why the Wu's were there, especially after we saw a photo of our golden couple taken the very same day at that Uber posh sauna and spa that's said to have a a four month waiting list. 

 

Well put your drinks down and pay attention as ABC has the juicy inside scoop! Even better it's not been denied by our favourite Fort Knox Oh Sehun! I can hear you all screaming through your phones, or at your televisions to spill the news. It's a mighty fall from grace for the Wu's,  as a certain American decided he would pay the younger man a visit! Now I know your all saying nothing wrong with that, perhaps they are trying to clear the air. Well your wrong and just naive, have you all forgotten our dear Baekhyun is deaf! I have it on good authority our once favourite model bribed a doorman, and snuck in to Park Chanyeol's penthouse whilst Baekhyun was still sleeping! 

 

Are the dots connecting for you all now, sadly ABC can not divulge what exactly happened behind the doors of the penthouse. Dear old Daddy Wu is seething mad and has gag order on the finer details being released! Definitely screams that the Wu's are guilty of something doesn't it, especially as Daddy Wu is spitting feathers over the embarrassment Adam King is causing his family, but perhaps for the most shocking part of this story. Daddy Wu has had to fork out a surprising amount of the crisp stuff for bail money! Make of that what you will, to me it's clear the Wu's are in murmur waters and getting their just deserts.

 

 i bet your all wondering how Park Chanyeol has taken to the news that the Wu's are already out on bail. I have a feeling that Park Chanyeol will not be happy, but he won't let it rule his life. I can hear you swooning at the images now on the screen, I still can't get over that perfect mop of red hair and that glowing skin. Chanyeol clearly can't either, with how much love shines for him from Baekhyun and vice versa. Doesn't it just make you smile that they appear juts as much in love now as when we first were introduced to Baekhyun. With all the prestige Park Chanyeol is a part of, their little dates in the park make you believe that perhaps fairytales can happen in real life. Which bring me to my final image which was snapped just this morning, yes that is Mr Tall, dark and handsome himself leaving Cartier. 

 

It's not any surprise to any of is it that Chanyeol is visiting jewellers.  Mother's around Korea I'm sure will be sobbing into their soju tonight.

 

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, please use the hashtags at the bottom of the screen should you wish to leave your comments on our Twitter feed. 

 

Your watching ABC News!"

 

Hello my lovelies,

Are you surprised by my little news bulletin and teeny tiny sneak peak of what's happening? All I will say is it is going to be so good, there will be drama, angst and a whole lotta of loving so stay tuned ❤️

 

A light in the dark is in progress and  will be updated next. I recently updated a Mafia King too and have a couple of new stories on the go - if you would like

To check them out 

 

Let me know what you think