Exciting Announcement

Finding Love One Afternoon

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls. I'm interrupting tonight's usual ABC broadcast with some exciting celebrity news!

 

Well, Well, Well, are you all sitting down because boy do I have some of the best juicy news for you all tonight! 

 

All I will say is I really feel for the singletons of our great South Korean nation! I see I have peaked your interest, and I am sad to say you will be joining your mothers crying in to your martini or champagne glasses with the scoop I have for you tonight!

 

The news is super duper fresh too, and has not been announced to the public quite yet, let's just say our favourite Fort Knox publicist is going to be a very very busy man! I hear you all screaming at the tv to just get on with it!

 

It may not be a surprise as  we all know who has enamoured the heart of our King of Seoul! Now before you all groan about how Byun Baekhyun is not exactly new news, what I have to say is! Now if you can all cast your eyes on the photo that will shortly be shown, can you see what's different on the picture popping up on your screen!

 

I hear all the collective gasps and see your tears, and can only assume you have all noticed a certain bit of bling adorning the left hand of out Baekhyun! You remember how over six weeks ago Mr Tall, dark and handsome himself leaving Cartier, well he's gone and done it' Park Chanyeol has proposed! What a diamond dazzler to propose with as well, we have a very well informed source that has confirmed just what that ring is. It's A delicate platinum band filled with brilliant colourless round flawless diamonds, each one weighing half a carat. Now I can trust you can all do the math when I say there are 12 diamonds in that band, yes that right ladies and gents. Byun Baekhyun is now walking around the streets of Seoul, with a carat diamond band that is rumoured to cost millions! 

 

Please ladies and Gents try to remain dignified in your melancholy over your missed chance with the King of Seoul! Let's be honest no one really stood a chance once against our favourite demure and so obviously smitten red haired boy. I think we can agree Park Chanyeol is equally smitten with how he stands protectively over his beau! Who I have been told were on route to a private family luncheon to talk all things wedding! 

 

My money's on our resident boy boy Adam Wu throwing his toys out of the pram, when he hears that Baekhyun's ring is worth 10 times what his ostentatious rock was worth! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the dastardly duo find a way to spoil this happy time for our

favourite couple! 

 

Have no fear we here at ABC will make it our mission to ensure you are kept abreast of the wedding planning and any sabotage by the Wu's! We can all agree anything from them will this time be their one way ticket to jail, Daddy Wu will not be able save them this time.

 

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, please use the hashtags at the bottom of the screen should you wish to leave your comments on our Twitter feed. 

 

Your watching ABC News!"

 

Hello my lovelies 

Wow it's been an absolute age since I updated this story and I am so sorry! Just a little taste to keep you all hooked. 

The downside of having lots of stories on the go, I like to concentrate on one at a time but do try to keep up with regular updates!

I digress I thought it was a perfect time to add in another news break, I know many either love or hate these bulletins but I love the sassiness of them.

Let me know what you think.