Wakey Wakey

Finding Love One Afternoon

Adam stands at the doorman secure entrance to one of the most expensive addresses in South Korea, it's a stark contrast to the 2 floor house he would of shared with the King of Seoul. Could Park Chanyeol be compensating for his vanilla ways, who of ever would of thought his placid and calm ex would have such fire coursing through his veins! That sneaky way he pulled the rug out from under Kris with his business was a move even he would never of predicted! That cut throat move almost makes his shiver with feelings he had long thought dead for a man who was more his entry to the big leagues then his lover. Chanyeol was only ever a means to an end, Coke the end he certainly wasn't as in love with him as he was initially. He knows what move is now, his husbands ruthlessness, and the way commands attention has always been noticed and when Kris came to him to that day he was once again left waiting in reception and didn't say anything just dragged him to the private ensuite between his and Chanyeols office and bent him over the sink! The adrenaline that followed was like a drug and he was hooked. Now they are married, abs happy sure they scream at each over but their chemistry is like nothing else he has experienced with Chanyeol. He just wishes  now that Kris would man up and fight back with that same fire instead of pacing his office all day holding crisis talks with his father. 

 

Their arguments have however made for some explosive make up , he can still feel the after effects of their most recent ing, his back feels on fire from where he was shoved so hard against it. He knows Kris will feel the same he actually lost one of false nails with how hard he raked his nails down Kris's back. He really thinks he deserves an Oscar for the way  he schemes for Kris to find him. Kris found him in the early hours of the morning, all fake mascara tears over the loss of his biggest and favourite brand ambassadorship pulling the plug! They hadn't they just postponed his editorial, then he went in for the kill and told him about their tape being handed to ABC, it was fi. Watching Kris's face turn purple with rage and scream how they were being victimised. The whole thing made Kris angry enough to go and confront Chanyeol! He's already dreaming of the they will have later, first though he has to have a little chat with the passing fancy upstairs.

 

It's only five minutes later that he finds himself at the penthouse, he was expecting this place to be like Fort Knox! Sure he blackmailed the details of Chanyeol's  address from one of the people that work with dear old Daddy Park, with the secret video he made of the King of Seoul back when they were in the early days of their relationship. He simply had to mention ABC and a million dollar was added to his account, then last week he used that to pay the night doorman here a handsome fee for the door code to the very penthouse he stands in front of! Excitement at finally telling the bit of stuff that the world will soon see through his innocent facade and that Chanyeol will grow bored of inexperience, and the fact that Chanyeol won't ever hear his name being screamed during . It's going to be like watching a child have their puppy taken away. 

 

Locking the door behind him as he enters the admittedly impressive double floored apartment, he can't see any signs of the hussey in the open plan living area! Of course it's still early, there's only one other place someone would be at this hour! Following his instincts he heads up the stairs, and bingo the whole mezzanine floor looks to be the bedroom. Reaching the top step he zeros in on the red hair peeking out of the silk duvet covering him it's time for this princess to get his wake up call!

 

Surprise, just a little something to show just how unhinged and crazy Adam is!

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️