Granting His Wish

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10:12 am

 

"Lie on your stomach and bring your upper body up slowly......"

 

You took a deep breath and did the cobra stretch as the instructor displayed on the TV with your mom beside you and Sarang beside your mom. Then you heard a light slap sound where a groan escaped from Sarang's mouth as your mom slapped her back since she stopped in the middle and lay down on her stomach.

 

"Hey! Get up young lady!" Your mom tapped the mat beside her face making Sarang scowl and she huffed doing the cobra stretch again.

 

"Okay... Get up, and let's start the zumba workout!"

 

"Oh yes! Time for my thing!" Your mom exclaimed standing up excitedly where you shook your head and Sarang laughed at her.

 

The workout started with you three ladies enjoying and breathing heavily as the music got faster where your hands were bumping against eachother making you laugh.

 

"I'm done!" You exclaimed plopping yourself on the ground panting and looked at your mom with an amazed look who was imersed in her workout while enjoying it.

 

Well, this was it. Sunday morning where you three always workout every Sunday which was your mom's idea since she enjoys it and you both girls didn't refused either.

 

The music stopped and both ladies sat down on the mat before drinking water from their bottles. 

 

"You both are already out of breath?" Your mom questioned and Sarang shrugged. "Who is energetic in the morning when they are supposed to be sleeping on Sunday?"

 

She got a light smack on her arm by her making her hiss while you chuckled, taking off your hair band to let your hair loosen on your one shoulder. "We can't beat you though."

 

She giggled. "That's true." 

 

It's been few days since that day and things have been going in the same circle as usual, except one as now in your routine, Baekhyun has been included as well. That night, he didn't let you leave without taking your mom's number and hence, you had to give it to him where the next day, you found her talking to him on the phone with him giggling.

 

Within few days, he got close to her as she had always liked him and with him repeatedly talking with her sweetly didn't help either. He's been in every class he has with you and in the Café too, where even after you told him not to wait because the members of Café were getting wrong idea but him being the stubborn one, didn't budged.

 

He hasn't mentioned about the wish thing either, since that day and where you almost thought that he probably had forgotten about it.

 

Your phone buzzed, snapping you out as you checked it and gaped as you were actually thinking about him.

 

Byun- Morning Daisy! 

 

You sighed before typing back.

 

You- to what do I owe this honor for you to text me this early?

 

Byun- you just made me flustered Daisy!

 

You rolled your eyes shaking your head as you were about to type back but before you could, his message popped up.

 

Byun- you rolled your eyes didn't you? Anyway! You do owe me a wish remember? and you're gonna grant it today!

 

You widened your eyes at the first sentence as how did he even predicted it but shrugging it off, you typed back.

 

You- fine tell me? 

 

Byun- okay! be ready by 4. I'll pick you up because you owe me a date Daisy!

 

"Date....?" You mumbled, biting your lip before heaving a sigh as you replied with an okay and placed your phone back on the couch.

 

"Who was it?" Your mom asked and you looked at her as you opened your mouth to answer but Sarang did it for you. "Is it your lover boy?"

 

Your mom gasped loudly. "Lover boy? You got a boyfriend? When? Why didn't you tell me?"

 

You groaned. "No, mom!"

 

"Actually Aunty...." Sarang trailed off as your mom looked at her. "It's Baekhyun, he's courting Ji-Ah."

 

"Really?!" She exclaimed, loudly as she looked at you surprised. "Why didn't you tell me that? I would have given my blessings to him."

 

You looked at her, shook. "Mom, you're my mom and what blessing? At first I thought he was kidding around but why do you even like him so much?"

 

She frowned, confused. "Why? He's such a sweet boy! Is there a reason for me not to like him? Does he bully people?"

 

Sarang shook her head. "No."

 

"Then is he disrespectful towards others?" 

 

You shook your head this time. "No but-" 

 

"Then what's the problem?" She questioned, even though she understood the reason behind your disagreement and you pressed your lips together. "He... He has flirted with almost every girl of the campus-"

 

"I haven't seen him doing that lately." Sarang interuppted and you shot your eyes at her where she shrugged. "What? I just said the truth."

 

"Okay, the key word is flirted but he doesn't now right?" Your mom intruded. "And it's common in this age though plus your dad used to flirt too but when I came, he stopped doing it."

 

You looked at him in surprise. "How are you so cool about this?"

 

"Then what about you? Why are you running away from this?" She stared at you with a serious expression and you stayed silent as you bit your lip. "I... I'm going to take a shower."

 

You stood up instantly and turned around but stopped when she uttered. "Running away won't help you, Ji-Ah."

 

You bit your lip, looking down for a second as you took a deep breath before walking upstairs to your room.

 

"Should I invite him for the breakfast, sweetie?"

 

"Seriously, Mom?" You whined and she laughed waving at you to go which you did with a pout before Sarang spoke. "Come on, Aunty, I'll help you with that." 

 

"Oh, no, no, ma'am. I don't want to have a stomach ache later." 

 

"Aunty!"

                         _____________

 

Pacing back and forth in his room with a frown plastered on his face, Baekhyun took another pair of jeans and shirt from his wardrobe and stood infront of the mirror and groaned, throwing them on his bed with the other scattered clothes. His three friends were watching him doing his thing with a done look on their faces while wondering why were they even here and witnessesing this scene.

 

At the same time, it was a shocking scene to watch as they have never seen him this excited for a date where he can't even decide what to wear because all the time he has been doing aimlessly.

 

"Can you stop? You're giving me a headache now." Kyungsoo snapped at him making him stop as Baekhyun looked at his friends, surprised. "When did you get here?"

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "When you were acting like a desperate man."

 

Baekhyun scoffed. "I wasn't!"

 

Seulgi sighed. "Why are you even like this?"

 

"That's because..." He trailed off, pressing his lips together as he suddenly felt shy talking about it and this was so surprising to him as well since he has never put any efforts dressing himself well for anyone.

 

"Lemme guess." Seulgi spoke, a cunning grin appearing on her lips. "You're dressing up for Supergirl? And you're being shy right now? Are you really, really serious about her?"

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat. "What was it looking like then?"

 

Seulgi nodded, clapping her hands. "Bravo! I knew you had a good choice, but then why can't you still decide?"

 

"Just go with the casual look like you always have." Kyungsoo stated. "She won't like you for your dressing style but you, yourself."

 

There of them snapped their heads to Kyungsoo with a gape look and he rolled his eyes. "Just get ready already!" 

 

Seulgi stood up from his bed and strolled towards Baekhyun's wardrobe as she shoved him aside before looking through his clothes before her eyes sparkled spotting a jacket. "Give me this!"

 

Baekhyun slapped her hand. "You have took more than ten of my jackets, do you want me to get poor? I thought you were helping me choose!"

 

"Okay, geez!" She huffed, because looking through his clothes again and took out a pair of black jeans and white shirt with black denim jacket before handing it to him. "Now, change into this!"

 

Baekhyun looked over his two friends siting on the bed for their opinion and both of them gave him a thumbs up and nodding, Baekhyun smiled before dashing the bathroom but stopped when Chanyeol reminded him something. "Don't forget about the race today."

 

"Of course, not." He spoke, shutting the door behind where Chanyeol sighed. "Just what has Ji-Ah done to him?"

 

"Why? He's so cute acting like this." Seulgi remarked, getting a gag expression from the two males siting there and she gave them a what look before looking away.

 

The door opened, as Baekhyun walked out wearing his clothes and looked at them where they gave him a thumbs up while nodding making him smile as he brushed his fingers through his hair before grabbing his phone.

"Yah! Who's going to clean this mess?"

 

Kyungsoo shouted at him as Baekhyun about to step out of his room causing him to give them a sheepish grin. "I'll clean it later!"

 

Before he could utter anything back, Baekhyun rushed out of the apartment leaving them sigh in unison.

                     _______________

 

 

Standing infront of the mirror, you looked at yourself, clad in a pair of blue jeans and plain black button down, tucked in as you nodded. "Right, this is okay."

 

You didn't really put any efforts dressing yourself but of course, as soon as your mother got to knew, she and Sarang didn't left any dress from your wardrobe, wanting to doll you up but you being yourself, decided this which you liked it because it looked comfortable and yourself.

 

As you wrapped the wristwatch on your wrist, you heard the door bell rang making you sigh as you looked at yourself through the mirror. "Ji-Ah, What have you got yourself into?"

 

Shrugging your thoughts away, you took your bag and walked out of your room, down to the stairs where you stopped in the middle, watching the interaction between your mom and Baekhyun.

 

"Beautiful roses for the beautiful lady." Baekhyun uttered, handing the bouquet to your mom where she giggled taking it while thanking him as he got into his flirting work again and you rolled you eyes walking downstairs. 

 

Your steps were enough to take their attention as Baekhyun's eyes met yours and his breath hitched which happens everytime these days whenever he looks at you. You noticed his eyes going down to up slowly and you felt yourself getting flustered by his unwavering gaze before reaching downstairs.

 

"Oh? You both had decided your dressing already?" Your mom's voice snapped you out as you frowned before observing his look dressing where Baekhyun also seemed to be surprised but his corner of lips turned upwards at this beautiful coincidence and thanked Seulgi for this.

 

"Come in, I'll go put these in the vase." Your mom pointed at the bouquet before walking away leaving you two alone where bit your lip. "I'll just go change."

 

You turned around to go but his hand grasped your wrist softly causing you to look at him confusingly as he chuckled. "There's no need, Daisy. You're looking beautiful and I like it, like this."

 

"Of course, you would." You gave him a sarcastic smile, nodding where he nodded, smiling back cutely. "Yes." 

 

"You," You stepped closer to him with your crossed arms. "Stop flirting with my mom."

 

"Ms. Universe doesn't mind then why you..." He paused, as a little smirk plastered on his lips as he stepped closer to you while tilting his head. "Are you jealous?"

 

"What?" Your nose scrunched in confusion as he raised his eyebrows before leaning closer. "Don't worry, I'm a one woman man."

 

You had to blink several times to understand and as you did, your eyes widened making him giggle where you scoffed. "Do you want me to use my spin kick on you again?"

 

His lips turned in a pout in a second. "You can't use my weakness against me like this, Daisy."

 

You rolled your eyes before soon your eyes slightly widened, realising how close you both were standing where your mom's uttered out. "Am I interrupting something?"

 

You instantly stepped back as Baekhyun stood straight before shaking his head at her. "No, we were just about to go."

 

"Okay, enjoy yourself and." She stopped as she gave Baekhyun a serious look. "8:30 it is." 

 

Baekhyun nodded, immediately before bringing his hand to his temple doing a salute. "Yes, ma'am."

 

You just watched them with a weird look as how awfully they were getting along and being comfortable with eachother making you feel jealous before you bid her bye and walked out, stopping by his car as you heard your mom from behind.

 

"You can be a little late though." She smiled at Baekhyun and he laughed, giving her a okay sign where she threw him a wink before disappearing inside while you stood there, dumbfounded.

 

Is she really my mom?

 

Shaking your head, you turned around only to see him staring at you, causing you to look at him questionly and he just smiled before opening the door for you as you looked at him amused. "Gentleman much?"

 

"I was born to be." He smirked, making you roll your eyes as you sat inside with him giggling behind as he hopped inside before driving away.

 

"Where are we going?" You asked, buckling your seatbelt and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter