A Visit To Her Home

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe I got kicked out of the library." You huffed and looked at the man beside you who seemed too cool for the situation and sensing your eyes on him, he turned to you and smiled. "It's okay, Daisy. Everyone has their first time."

 

You rolled your eyes walking down the stairs as you reached the ground looking behind to see him striding towards you. "And It's Ji-Ah. Kim Ji-Ah."

 

"I know." He spoke towering over you smiling. "It's a pretty name for a pretty girl. But I would like to call you, Daisy."

 

You scoffed crossing your arms as you looked at him seriously. "Why are you doing this?"

 

His forehead creased as he shoved his hands into his pocket. "Doing what?"

 

"This. English tutoring thing. From What I know, you never needed this tutoring thing and suddenly you are interested in learning?"

 

"About the former one, I'll take it as a compliment and the second one," He trailed off tilting his head as his lips curved upwards in a smile. "You see, I'm getting interested in lot of things lately."

 

You squinted your eyes. "I would appreciate it if it's not me."

 

He smirked crossing his arms with his eyes not leaving yours as he raised his one eyebrow. "And what if it's you?"

 

"I hope not."

 

"Let's see if it's your hope or my interest." He chuckled wrapping his arm around your shoulder and you glared at him before slapping his hand away. "Get off!" 

 

You walked ahead and he giggled. "Gosh, I love annoying her." 

 

"Wait for me, Daisy!" He caught up to you walking beside you. "But where are we going now?"

 

"There's a Café down the street."

 

"Oh."

 

Walking down the street with your nonstop little bickering with you getting annoyed and him enjoying it. That's how you both reached the Café only to see it closed leaving you confused before you checked the message from Eunkyung saying something came up so the Café is closed today. 

 

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked peeking through your phone and you hid it before raising your eyebrows at him where he just grinned sheepishly.

 

"The owner texted me, the Café is closed today." You informed him and he nodded before his brows crashed together. "Wait, you know the owner?"

 

You nodded before pointing at the Café. "I work here."

 

Baekhyun's eyes enlarged. "You work?"

 

You frowned. "Why is it so surprising?"

 

He chuckled. "I didn't meant it any bad way. It's just.. How's the owner handling you?"

 

You stared at him blankly before scoffing as you walked ahead. "Like I am handling you."

 

He laughed at your savage reply as he got reminded of his friend Kyungsoo. "So, you do admit that she's handling you."

 

You couldn't answer it and he smirked as he got you right there before giggling and you rolled you eyes. "Oh, Shut up and let's go!"

 

He laughed walking beside you. "But where are we going?"

 

"My home."

 

"In the end, it's your home."

 

You walked down the street to the bus stop even though he insisted to give you the ride but you refused as you weren't comfortable yet to take a ride from him. Reaching the bus stop, you both got inside with him following you and as you were walking to the empty seat, the bus suddenly zoomed off with a jerk causing you stumble forward.

 

However, you halted in the midway as you felt a grip on your bag pack and before you could even react, you were pulled back and collided with someone's chest. Blinking, you tilted your head up to the side to see Baekhyun staring down at you already with a smile and you instantly stood straight before walking towards the empty seat mumbling a thanks to him.

 

You sat down by the window seat before opening the window as a fresh breeze hit your face making you smile. You felt a weigh beside you and turned to see Baekhyun leaning against his seat.

 

"There are so many seats though." You spoke frowning and he just shrugged. "I prefer here."

 

You just sighed and stared outside unaware of his gaze on you which held curiosity and a hidden adoration.

 

"You are weird, Daisy." He uttered out after staring at you for a moment and you looked at him confusingly at his sudden remark but shrugged. "Tell me something new."

 

A chuckle left his lips. "But It makes me curious about you."

 

You stared at him blankly before looking outside. "Don't be, because there's nothing interesting about me anyway."

 

His eyebrows knitted at your odd answer which did nothing but totally opposite of what you said as he grew even more curious about you.

 

Soon, your stop came and you both got off the bus before walking to your home with him walking beside you.

 

Baekhyun stared at your house from outside amazed. "Wow, you were really rich?"

 

"Yes, I'm the hidden daughter of some king." You sarcastically remarked while rolling your eyes as you walked to the front door leaving Baekhyun laughing and you smiling unconsciously.

 

You opened the door and entered inside before stepping aside to let Baekhyun in which he did with his mouth gaped as he stared at the house.

 

"Nice." He commented smiling lightly and you nodded hiding your smile. "Thanks, my dad designed it."

 

You gestured him to sit down placing your bag on the couch which he did as he placed his bag beside him and looked at you. "Oh, Is he at work?"

 

He just questioned casually and you could see that he didn't know so you really didn't felt bad but shook your head. "He died few years ago."

 

Baekhyun's eyes enlarged in shock and then he coughed out awkwardly and guilty. "I'm sorry, I had no idea."

 

You waved it off. "It's okay, you didn't know. Anyway, would you like something to drink?"

 

"Water would be fine." He smiled awkwardly and you nodded walking to the kitchen leaving Baekhyun into his thoughts.

 

"Freaking Idiot, Baekhyun." He gritted his teeth cursing himself under his breath.

 

He was glad that you were talking to him without getting annoying right now where he thought he had a little progress but now all in vain because of his stupid question.

 

"Ji-Ah, you're here already."

 

A feminine voice snapped him out and saw a middle-aged woman stepping down the stairs who didn't looked like you but she was beautiful.

 

Her eyes stopped at Baekhyun who instantly stood up bowing at her as a respect where she smiled in return. "Are you my Ji-Ah's friend?"

 

"Uh, I.." Baekhyun trailed off as he rubbed his nap awkwardly while wondering how he should answer because as for as he knows, you didn't even acknowledged him a friend yet.

 

"Mom, he's my classmate." You intruded entering the living room as you handed the glass to Baekhyun while he felt a little bit upset at your answer but soon he's going to change it.

 

That thought made his lips curved into a smile before he placed the glass on the table infront of him and smiled politely towards your mom. "Hello, I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. "

 

She smiled back nodding as she aproached you two. "Hello, I'm Kim Seyeong. Ji-Ah's mother."

 

"Oh, I thought you were her elder sister." He gaped with his eyes going wide and your mom gasped smiling shyly. "Really?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter