Stuck With The Heartthrob

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang and the professor walked out of the classroom while student's groans erupted as they got up walking out. You took all of your belongings before getting up from your seat placed in the corner of the last row and by the window.

 

Yes. You preferred to be seated in the last row in a silent place where you wouldn't interact with anyone because you liked it this way. After that one incident, you stopped befriending anyone. You knew it was wrong since you shouldn't judge people based on your past but you didn't wanted to risk it and get hurt again. 

 

You walked out of the class making your way to your locker while texting your mom before reaching there and shoved your belongings inside your bag and other things in the locker. Walking out of the school, you halted your steps getting a weird feeling that you're forgetting something and you searched your bag then it hit you.

 

You sighed and slapped your forehead at your forgetfulness before making your way in the school to your locker as you opened it and grabbed your phone. As you walked down the hallway to the exit door and took a hold of the knob before twisting it to pull it back but it didn't budge and realized it was locked.

 

"What the-" You panicked, pulling the door again with all the strength you had but no movement making you sigh in defeat before the lights of the hallway turned off causing you jump. 

 

Although, you weren't scared of darkness but being alone here was eating you up. 

 

"Why this always happens to me?!" You gritted your teeth while trembling inside of the thought that you are here alone and lots of thriller movies were playing on your mind sending chills through your spine. 

 

Not long before, you heard footsteps coming from the hallway and you froze, feeling your heart beat quicken before hearing footsteps getting closer causing you gulp in fear. You quickly hid yourself in the corner of the locker with your bag clutched to your chest tightly and you bit your lip while closing your eyes. The footsteps got more closer and you opened your one eye to see someone pass by you to the exit door.

 

You opened your eyes fully this time and observed the person who was a muscular guy with his broad back facing you wearing a white T-shirt and jeans.

 

"The hell?!" He muttered enough for you to hear as he tried to open the door just how you did and certainly it wouldn't budge. 

 

Your eyes went small as you tilted your head to check his face before the sunlight touched his face through the window and that's when you know recognized him causing you lean back with a sigh as this is the least person you wanted to be with. 

 

Byun Baekhyun, schools heartthrob known as flirty, and with the looks he has led him get the attention of various girls who also wanted to get attention by him.

 

Then there were some girls who weren't really interested in him including you as you are the type who always liked to be alone and not interested in these things which is why you always stayed away from him and his friends, to not get involve with them but you can't fight the fate as he also happens to be your classmate. 

 

With a huff, Baekhyun turned around and stumbled back colliding with the door as he got startled to see you who was spacing out before he sighed placing his hand on his heart. 

 

"Why are you standing there like a ghost?"

 

You snapped out hearing his voice and stepped forward a little making him tilt his head with his eyes squinting as he tried to recognize you while coming towards you. 

 

"Aren't you...Kim Ji-Ah?"

 

You got surprised by the fact that he knows your name which you didn't expected him to but nevertheless you were glad.

 

Wait... Why am I glad?

 

You nodded. "And you're Baekhyun."

 

He smirked. "So, you know me."

 

"No, except your name and that you're my classmate."

 

"Why were you still here?" He asked going towards the door and you followed behind before placing your bag on the floor.

 

"I forgot my phone. What about you?" 

 

"I overslept." He answered and you nodded not surprised by it as you have seen him sleeping during the class and not studying but surprisingly he always gets good results which was a mystery to you. 

 

He let out a exhasperated sigh be placing his hands on his hips. "How can the guard just lock us inside before checking?" 

 

"You seem strong though, why not just break the door?" You suggested and he chuckled making you confuse.

 

"And get expelled next day, nice idea dummy." 

 

Dummy?

 

"Why would we? We are just trying to go home." You reasoned out ignoring the name he just called out to you. 

 

"Do you have lots of money?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Do you know how expensive this door is? You think principal will let us go without letting us pay for their precious door." He explained patting the door and you nodded getting the point. 

 

"You know, you're not really smart as I assumed you'd be," He trailed off chuckling as he looked at you for a moment before his lips curved upwards. "Daisy."

 

You frowned at the name before scoffing. "And you're annoying as I assumed you'd be."

 

He laughed amused by your unexpected answer. "You find me annoying? Because I said the truth."

 

You rolled your eyes walking towards your bag ignoring him before sitting down with crossed legs and fish out your phone to call your mom even though you expect her not to answer since she would put her phone on silent during work. 

 

You heard ringing more than four times but no answer just as you thought before you cut it and sighed while debating to give a call to your bestfriend as she would be getting ready for her date which you don't want to ruin.

 

However, before you could call her, you saw her voice message and decided to hear it first while plugging the headphones before glancing at Baekhyun who also looked like he was calling someone.

 

Baekhyun called his friends but they didn't believed him that he was really locked since he always prank them but this time he was serious but no one seemed to believe him. He sighed in annoyance and looked at you who had his eyes closed while your back leaned against the wall before he walked over placing himself next to you.

 

"Did you called someone, Daisy?" He asked looking at you but you didn't answer making him think that you're mad at him.

 

"Are you mad at me? Okay fine, I'm sorry."

 

SILENCE 

 

"Can we just...get along?"

 

SILENCE

 

He sighed. "Look, we're kind of stuck here so might as well help each other. Besides, I hate fighting with someone who's supposed to be on the same side as me."

 

SILENCE

 

He his lips getting annoyed. "Or you could just not talk to me...that'll work."

 

You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter