The Trip

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was chaotic around the campus gate as students were putting their bags in the bus standing by the entrance gate while excitement rushing into them for the trip.

 

Another sigh left Baekhyun's lips who was leaning against the wall beside the gate with his three friends talking about something he wasn't even paying attention to. Baekhyun wasn't that excited about the trip like last time, of course last time he didn't had any interaction with you but now that he had, half of his mind was occupied about your thoughts.

 

Your answer from last night about the trip seemed like you wouldn't go to the trip and that made him a little disappointed because he actually wanted to see you and spend time with you.

 

"You've sighed for the fifth time now." Kyungsoo stated crossing his arms over his chest staring at him. "Did something happen yesterday?"

 

"Like what?" Baekhyun asked back confused and Kyungsoo tilted his head. "You.. You didn't even met your father yesterday, did you?"

 

Seulgi and Chanyeol looked at him confusingly while Baekhyun sighed. "Long story short... I wasn't in the mood to meet him."

 

"As If you're happy to him other days." Chanyeol remarked sarcastically making the latter roll his eyes before Seulgi looked at him questionly. "If you didn't met him, then where were you the whole day?" 

 

As Baekhyun was about to tell her, his eyes spotted a familiar figure making his eyes lit up instantly with his mood rising up. There you were, talking to your mom as she helped you taking your belongings from the trunk.

 

"Don't worry about me and enjoy your trip, Ji-Ah." She said and you nodded smiling at her before she sat back in the car and drove away.

 

You sighed and turned around only let out a gasp seeing Baekhyun standing infront of you with a smile.

 

"Stop scaring the hell out of me!" You glared at him and he chuckled. "You came."

 

You hummed. "Change of plans."

 

"What? Why you two matching clothes? Are you both dating?"

 

You looked at the male student who just passed by you giving you both a surprise expression and you looked back at Baekhyun to see him wearing white shirt with denim jacket. You frowned looking down at your clothes noticing your knee-length white dress with your denim jacket over it.

 

What kind of coincidence is this?!

 

"Daisy, you want to date me that much?" Baekhyun tilted his head smiling playfully feeling happy internally at this perfect coincidence and you looked at him scowling. "What the hell? Take it off, right now!"

 

He gasped dramatically. "Here?! Aren't you going to fast, Daisy?!"

 

Your eyes enlarged. "Yah!"

 

"Students, it's time to take off. Hurry up and get in the bus, we're taking off in five minutes."

 

The coach announced and one by one everyone was getting on the bus, with you behind Baekhyun who was walking ahead. You were struggling with your luggage as you had your bag pack hanged around your shoulder before letting out a exhasperated sigh as luggage fell from your hands.

 

"Hey, my bag!" You spoke out and Baekhyun stopped instantly turning around with a thinking face before giving you a disapproving look. "I'm not your carrier, Daisy. Say the magic word."

 

You huffed before giving him a tight smile. "Please."

 

Oh, he so wanted to laugh at your expression but holding himself back, he smiled and the next minute, his figure was towering over you making you take a step back.

 

"That's better." He bend down and picked your luggage before getting in the bus leaving you in your thoughts.

 

Mr. God. Please don't let me regret my decision of coming here.

 

"Are you doing a part time job?" Seulgi asked Baekhyun as she watched his actions and Baekhyun gave her a boring look. "I'm being a gentleman."

 

"You've never been a gentleman to me." She gave him a accused looked and Baekhyun chuckled ruffling her hair. "You're a gentleman yourself."

 

"This little-" She punched his arm hardly and Baekhyun winced but laughed it off before his two other friends joined him where Seulgi groaned loudly.

 

Baekhyun looked outside to see you standing still and strode towards you as he stood waving his hand in front of your face. "Daisy?"

 

You blinked. "Uh, what?"

 

"Aren't you getting on? Do you want me to carry you too?" He stepped closer to you and you instantly shoved him aside getting on the bus with him following and laughing behind.

 

You got in and walked towards your seat feeling uncomfortable as how students were staring at you but instantly looked away when Baekhyun gave them a look which got unnoticed by you. You took the second last seat by the window and plugged into your earbuds while looking outside before Baekhyun joined his friends in the last seat as usual.

 

A guy came and was about to sit beside you where he locked eyes with Baekhyun who gestured him to sit somewhere else which he did with a scoff. The mere interaction between you and him, Baekhyun has got to know that you felt uncomfortable with new people and he knew how that guy was, well It was another thing that he didn't actually liked any other man hitting on you.

 

                               ____________

 

A hard bump erupted where a groan left your lips as you rubbed your temple which just bumped against the window hardly. Squinting your eyes open, you raised your head at the loud noises coming from students who were dancing at some songs and laughter coming from the back.

 

Taking a deep breath, you leaned back against the seat before taking off your earbuds while brushing the fingers through your hair. Not long before, Coach informed that the bus has reached its destination. The Jeju Island.

 

The bus stopped infront of the hotel which everyone was going to stay in, slowly, everyone got off the bus with their luggage. Everyone stood in the lobby while Mr. Oh Jinho and Miss. Choi went to talk to the receptionist as they had booked the rooms beforehand.

 

"Ji-Ah, right?" You turned to the voice and saw Seulgi standing with a question look where you gave her a nod which she reciprocated by nodding back. "You're sharing room with me."

 

With that, she jogged towards Miss. Choi to get her room keys while you stood there dumbfounded.

 

"Be careful, Ji-Ah." You turned around to see Chanyeol picking up his bags before giving you a warning look. "She's crazy about girls so take care or she'll jump on you."

 

A huge bag was thrown on his face with a groan leaving his mouth as he glared at Seulgi who grabbed his arm dragging him to the elevator and as you were about to follow them, you got bumped by a shoulder, looking at the side to see Baekhyun walking away with his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, not before giving you a not so apologetic smile.

 

Looking outside at view, you leaned towards the railing of the balcony in your hotel room while Seulgi was trying to take a short nap as Miss. Choi gave two hours of rest. You heard a knock on the door and went to check to see it was Chanyeol as he waved at you cutely before walking towards Seulgi, behind him was Baekhyun. 

 

"Yah! Football, get up!" Chanyeol removed the blanket off from Seulgi's face and she groaned covering her face again. "I want to sleep!"

 

"Come on, get up, we're going out!" Baekhyun stood beside her doing the same but she didn't move where Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared a look making you confuse which turned surprised as both of them jumped on her.

 

She yelped but that didn't stopped them from laughing and tickling her which brought a smile to your face. She instantly sat up glaring at them as they both stood up but when Seulgi was about to go back to sleep, Chanyeol instantly picked her throwing her over his shoulder before walking out with her yelling at him.

 

Baekhyun just watched them like it was a witnessed scene before he was walking out but stopped turning around to look at you. "Come on."

 

"Huh? What?"

 

He raised his eyebrows. "Aren't you coming?"

 

You shook your head about to refuse but he took long strides and took a hold of your wrist gently before dragging you out. "We are here on a trip so, let's not waste it, Daisy."

 

                               _____________

 

Here you were, strolling around with them. Kyungsoo wasn't with them as he wanted to sleep a little even though his friends insisted but no use. Baekhyun, Seulgi and Chanyeol, this trio was fun to be around with and as much as quiet you were, they didn't left you out.

 

Currently, you four were eating in a outdoor restaurant as the weather was good enough to enjoy eating outside. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were fighting over a last piece of chicken dragging to eachother with the fork until Seulgi being fed with them, shoved it in leaving those two dumbfounded while you chuckled.

 

Soon, four of you, stood up as Chanyeol and Seulgi went to pay the bill while Baekhyun and you were waiting for them. However, as Seulgi was walking towards the manager, her shoulder got bumped onto some guy who didn't even apologized which angered Seulgi as she turned him around. "Aren't you gonna apologize, dude?"

 

He looked like a guy from gangster but she didn't cared and he let out a snicker. "Ways to flirt nowadays."

 

Seulgi poked her tongue inside her cheek before she chuckled humorously. "Check yourself in the mirror before spouting these words."

 

He glared at her deadly. "What did you say?"

 

"Hey, dude." Chanyeol placed his palm on his chest pushing him back as he came in front of her. "Back off, if you don't want to get punched."

 

"Look that this now." The guy snorted before raising his fist to punch Chanyeol but he was fast enough to dodge it and before he could throw another one, he was punched by anonymous one.

 

Groaning, he glared at the anonymous, who turned out to be Baekhyun who was checking up on Seulgi and Chanyeol who just waved it off before Seulgi faced the guy with a victorious smile. "Did you see? They are my buddies! They are going to chop you all of you! Come here now!"

 

"Hey! Stop it!" Chanyeol whisper-yelled at her holding her shoulder from behind and she nudged him away. "What? He was going to punch you! Let's teach him a lesson!"

 

"Come!" She rolled up her sleeves while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were giving her a done look before sharing a look of something and faced the guy whose friends were coming from behind.

 

"Okay, let's do it!" Baekhyun uttered as Chanyeol got ready while Seulgi did a karate pose. "1! 2! 3! Run!!"

 

Three of them began to run as Chanyeol dragged Seulgi with him as they pass by you who was looking at them shockingly before you saw the gangster guys running towards you.

 

"What are you waiting for, Daisy? Run!" Baekhyun's voice came from behind as he caught your wrist quickly making you run with him around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter