Imperfectly Perfect - Final.

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10:36 am 

 

"Oh, so cold." 

 

Baekhyun shuddered, as he opened the door of the backyard since he knew the person he was looking for would definitely be out there while pulling his thick jacket close to him as he shoved his cold hands into his pockets to warm them up. 

 

And he was right. 

 

There he saw your figure, clad in a pair of jeans and a purple fleece jacket which was half covered by your open hair as your back was facing him with you facing the lake ahead in front. 

 

Taking a few steps, he engulfed you from behind where he felt you flinching against him but soon relaxed where he kissed your cheek. "Good morning, Daisy." 

 

"You just never listen to me, huh?" You tilted your head back to him with a frown and he frowned back. "When didn't you wake me up?" 

 

"You were sleeping soundly so why would I?" You shrugged, looking ahead and he hummed. "Of course, you couldn't have stopped admiring me in my beauty sleep." 

 

"You wish." You rolled your eyes, hugging his arms before smiling as he snuggled against your neck. "Absolutely." 

 

You rubbed his arm lightly while closing your eyes as you looked up enjoying the sunlight on your face before facing the lake again with a smile while listening to the the calming sound through it in a beautiful rhythm. 

 

"How the hell are you standing in the cold?" He mumbled against your neck as he tightened his grip and you frowned. "It's not even that cold since it's still May though." 

 

"Oh please, I'm literally shivering." He spoke, as he titled his head up to place his chin on your shoulder. "And the place we went to Jungfr- what was the name?" 

 

You chuckled. "Jungfraujoch?" 

 

"I'm just calling it Jung." 

 

"Heol, it's literally Mr. Jung's last name." You gasped, and he pressed his lips, as he blinked slowly. "He wouldn't know, right?" 

 

You shook your head and he nodded. "So, where was I?" 

 

"With Mr. Jung?" You joked and he nodded. "Still lame but keep trying." 

 

You slapped his arm as he held you tightly. "Okay, but seriously, it was so cold there though and you were enjoying it like it's some kind of theme park." 

 

"That's because I know how to enjoy it, you old man." You snapped, and he rolled his eyes. "But it was cold." 

 

"And you hugged me the whole time anyway." You tilted your head back against his shoulder and he hummed, as his nose brushed against your jaw. "And I am still going to hug you all day again." 

 

"Like I would stop you." You mumbled, and he smiled against your skin. "Like I would let you." 

 

"I can't believe you two."

 

Both of you turned to the voice of Sarang who stood by the door of the backyard with a done look. 

 

"Here I was wondering why she hasn't made her grand entry yet." Baekhyun muttered, enough for you to hear as you slapped his arm with a narrowed look at him as you pulled away. "Shush." 

 

"Don't shush me, Daisy." He spoke, and you looked at Sarang. "What happened?" 

 

"We have to make a list of things to buy later from the store so come inside." She informed and Baekhyun frowned. "Isn't Kyungsoo helping with it? Why are you making my girlfriend do so much work?" 

 

You stared at him with a done look and Sarang scoffed. "Are you here on your honeymoon or what?" 

 

"Like you would leave us alone there." He snapped back at her and you gasped, nudging him lightly. "Seriously!" 

 

Sarang just rolled her eyes and walked away where both of you walked ahead with a little bickering of yours. 

 

"I'm telling you that she's put something in you so she can interrupt us, Daisy." 

 

"Stop it, Baekhyun!" 

 

Well, what happened was that apparently all of you had graduated just a few days ago and since all of you would start working in your own respective jobs soon, and would get busy in your work so your parents had given a little surprise to you all. 

 

A trip to Switzerland. 

 

Of course, everyone was baffled and surprised by the news but with this little surprising news, everyone was happy to have a holiday for a little while, even if it was just for two weeks but it was enough since it was with your loved ones. 

 

Everything was already settled, everyone just had to get ready to get on the plane and that's it. 

 

Three days ago, everyone arrived safely and traveled in the car till you all reached the guesthouse which was already booked and was located up on the mountain area so there was a little bit of cold and a little bit of snow in the backyard of the house gathered in the grass. 

 

The guesthouse was big, consisting of a few rooms which everyone had booked for them as soon as everyone reached and there was a beautiful lake located in the backyard with a table bench to eat there comfortably to enjoy the outdoor scenery. 

 

And the first day, everyone did exactly that, had a little bonfire party, and had dinner with some fun with your friends. 

 

Then the next day, everyone explored the nearby shops and strolled around the streets to adapt to the place since you were going to stay here for a while and yesterday, everyone went to jungfraujoch, a snowy place and saw the whole scenery on the cable car. 

 

And currently, everyone was preparing to go skiing, and after that some grocery shopping for tonight's dinner and other stuff too. 

 

"Is everyone ready to go?" 

 

You asked, sitting on the driving seat as you looked at your friends behind through the rear view mirror, where they nodded before you turned towards Baekhyun at the passenger's seat who was pushing the location on the navigation. 

 

He turned to you with a nod, and you pursed your lips before starting the engine and drove off slowly to your destination. 

 

"Hey, guys!" 

 

Seulgi spoke, pushing the phone to your side and you looked at her surprised. "What are you doing?" 

 

"Recording!" 

 

"You'll distract her, football." Baekhyun spoke and Seulgi pushed the phone infront of him. "There we have our Supergirl's husband!" 

 

"Yah, yah, come back here." Chanyeol pulled her back to her seat where she nudged him. "Don't be a killjoy, yeol!" 

 

"Be quiet, you two!" Sarang exclaimed, as both of them looked at her only to find her recording the scenery outside of the window. "Your voices are going to be in the video later so be quiet." 

 

"Yah, when did I?" 

 

"Right now." Kyungsoo stated, and Seulgi attempted to hit him but he laughed leaning back in his seat where Seulgi's hand accidentally hit Sarang's hand who's camera dropped on her lap and she whined. "My video!" 

 

Four of them laughed together while you chuckled before feeling his gaze on you as you turned to him only to find him staring at you intently with his elbow leaning against the window while his fist pressed against his temple. 

 

Reaching out, you palmed his cheek only to nudge it to face ahead where he smiled, grabbing your hand to kiss the back of your hand while threading his fingers through yours and you tried to pull your hand away from his grip since you can't drive with one hand but he only tightened the grip. 

 

"Newlyweds spotted!" 

 

Chanyeol exclaimed, startling you both where Baekhyun's grip on your hand loosened a bit to which you immediately slipped it off through his hand before smiling. "Thanks yeol!" 

 

"Uh, why?" He asked, confused and you chuckled looking at Baekhyun to find him frowning with a pout as you poked his cheek making him smile instantly. 

 

With a little fun of yours, you pulled over the car on your destination as you parked it by the side before everyone got out to run towards the open area filled with snow on the ground as half of the population was already there having fun of their own. 

 

"Okay, let's make it more fun." 

 

Kyungsoo spoke as everyone looked at him confusingly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Whoever reached there last, will help out in the kitchen with dinner." 

 

"Bye, losers!" 

 

Chanyeol shouted, as he immediately ran towards the field as Sarang and Seulgi immediately followed suit shouting cheating behind him since he didn't give them a chance to react. 

 

"Wait for me!" 

 

You immediately ran behind them giggling and Kyungsoo stared at your back with a baffled state. "I thought she liked cooking?" 

 

"She does," Baekhyun stated, as he stared at you with a smile while wrapping his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "But she's competitive, you know." 

 

"Right, I forgot." Kyungsoo nodded, as he laughed before both of them followed suit. 

 

There was a huge tree ahead and everyone ran towards it where Chanyeol was fast to pass everyone because of his long legs but you were still stubborn and competitive just like him so as soon as you reached up to him, you nudged him aside. 

 

He tripped by his side and gasped when saw you reaching the tree as you hugged it by opening your other arm as you squealed. "I won!" 

 

Seulgi and Sarang approached and engulfed you in a hug as the three of you girls cheered together. 

 

"Ji-Ah, you traitor!" 

 

Chanyeol shouted, as he marched toward you with a handful of snow in his hand and before you could even react, he had thrown it toward your side where it hit you on your shoulder making you yelp loudly. 

 

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!" 

 

Baekhyun yelled behind him as he approached with Kyungsoo but his eyes widened as he saw you throwing a handful of snow towards Chanyeol where it hit him on the back of his head. 

 

"Back at you!" You laughed, and crouched down when he attacked again which hit Seulgi behind on her face as she gasped by the cold impact on her face. "Ow, you idiot!" 

 

"Sorry-" Chanyeol stopped as he saw her throwing the snow towards him where he immediately stepped aside at the right moment but for that Kyungsoo was standing behind him who got the snow on his face. 

 

And that's when the snow fight began as you took a handful of snow to shove it under Sarang's shirt from behind where she immediately jumped to to get rid of the coldness as you laughed before you saw Baekhyun who was saved from all of the commotion because of the cold. 

 

However, you grinned as you took another handful of snow to stride behind him but Kyungsoo had shouted his name to which he had immediately turned around where you collided with him as both of you stumbled back and rolled down the slide. 

 

He ended up on top of you as he leaned his head back with a frown. "You naughty child-" 

 

"Happy snow day!" You brushed his cheeks with the snow with a giggle where he yelped closing his eyes as he gasped after. "Wait-it's cold!" 

 

"Because it is supposed to be cold, idiot." You laughed, and he raised his eyebrows. "Oh, yeah?" 

 

You gasped, feeling the cold snow over your cheek where he was laughing now. "Isn't it refreshing, Daisy?" 

 

"Are you both okay there?!" 

 

Chanyeol shouted as both of you turned to him and gave him a nod while sitting up straight where you ruffled his hair to brush away the remaining snow in his hair. 

 

Soon, everyone began to take a slide down on the snowboard by racing with each other as it was Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at first where at the halfway, Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo off the snowboard as he fell off by side only to get up and pull him in a headlock. 

 

Next were Seulgi and Sarang where both of them held each other's hands together to slide off the field and as they reached the finishing line, both of them fell off the board. 

 

Lastly, it was you and Chanyeol, the competitive duo as both of you started together but Chanyeol slid past you as your board halted in the middle where you waved your arms as Kyungsoo came running to push off your board where you ended up falling off while laughing. 

 

And at last, everyone ended up lying beside each other on the snow too tired to get up but still fun. 

 

The sky was cloudy, beaming with the sun rays over giving its warmth in the snow underneath where the time read 3:30 in the afternoon and all of you exited the place to go back since you still had to shop. 

 

But before the grocery shopping, everyone started strolling around the streets and to shop for some clothes and other things. 

 

"Look at this doll!" Sarang picked up a dressed doll from the stall before bringing up to her side with a smile. "Doesn't she look like me?" 

 

Chanyeol hummed in a pondering way before bringing up another doll which was similar to Annabelle which he brought up to her side and nodded. "Yup, this looks much like you." 

 

"Yah!" Sarang hit his arm with the doll as Chanyeol laughed. "Come on, you know that I'm right!" 

 

Everyone laughed while walking down the street as all of you continued to look around before a group of guys were passing by you and Seulgi's shoulder hit one of them but instead of apologizing, they were just walking away. 

 

The scene felt too familiar to forget as you, along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at eachother and as if you knew Seulgi had opened to give them a scolding but was palmed by Chanyeol who narrowed his eyes on her. 

 

"What?" She pulled away his hand. "Can't you see that they didn't even apologize!" 

 

"Leave it, football." Baekhyun shook his head firmly and Seulgi rolled her eyes before huffing as she gave in where you smiled as you linked your arm around her. "Let's go!" 

 

However, Seulgi had another thought in her mind as she bent over and grabbed a stone lying on the floor where all of you stared at her blankly until she had thrown the stone toward the guy which hit right over his back. 

 

All of you gasped loudly as Baekhyun nodded with an impressive look. "Nice shot, football." 

 

You nudged him with a glare as he looked at you confused. "What? Can't I compliment her shot now?" 

 

You were about to scold him but saw the guy who got hit had turned around with a glare and Seulgi sent a flying kiss to him with a smirk before running away leaving you all alone behind. 

 

Kyungsoo and Sarang were quick to react as they followed Seulgi with Chanyeol shouting at her where Baekhyun immediately grabbed your hand. "What are you waiting for, Daisy? Run!" 

 

And everyone began to run ahead as the group of guys chased you around where everyone got separated into pairs running in a circle as both of you hid behind the wall. 

 

As you made your breath steady, you took a glance at Baekhyun only to find him smiling to himself before eventually breaking out in a laughter as he bent over clutching his stomach. 

 

"What?" You laughed, "Why are you laughing?" 

 

"Wait-" He laughed, again before taking a deep breath as he leaned back against the wall making you do the same where he stared at you with a smile. "It just reminded me of that day." 

 

You took a moment to grasp his words and a smile crept on your lips as you recalled those days of your first trip with them and all the fun you had with them. 

 

"Right." You giggled, "It was so much fun." 

 

"I know," He trailed off, as he held you by your waist to pull you closer to him with a smile. "And I literally became a fan of your spin kick there." 

 

"If I'm not wrong, you said you almost became my fan." You stated, locking your arms around his neck and his forehead creased in a teasing way. "So, you actually were paying attention to my words." 

 

"Oh please, I got awkward by your sudden compliment that's why I remember it." You giggled, and he hummed, brushing his nose over yours. "Good thing that I did." 

 

"Wait-we're supposed to be running!" You leaned your head away from him and his eyes widened at the realization where both of you looked over the wall cautiously to find your friends approaching you both. 

 

"I think they ran away." Kyungsoo stated, before pulling Seulgi's ear. "Why the hell did you cause this trouble?" 

 

"I'm sorry, okay!" She whined, as he let go of her where Chanyeol sighed. "Are you okay?" 

 

She nodded, and Sarang leaned her head on your shoulder. "Oh god, I have never ran this much and I feel like I have lost 10kg weight already." 

 

"Are you sure about that?" You questioned, and everyone laughed as all of you walked ahead to the car but Sarang had to stop to buy something for her and it was a shawl. 

 

Everyone waited by the car, as Baekhyun was seated above the bonnet of the car with his legs hanging by the side while you were leaning back against it between his legs as he had hugged your shoulder with his chin resting on your head. 

 

Seulgi was alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter