A little step towards her

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8:30 am

 

You walked down the entrance gate of your University while praying not to bump into the person whom you bumped onto last night.

 

"Daisy!"

 

Screw the luck!

 

You sighed closing your eyes before walking ahead pretending you haven't heard any voice.

 

"Daisy!"

 

Byun Baekhyun stood infront of blocking your way and you looked at him frowning as he pouted. "Why are you ignoring me?"

 

"Because I'm getting late." You stated attempting to walk pass him but he blocked you again making you huff as you looked at him questionly.

 

He smiled tilting his head. "Did you got home safely yesterday?"

 

You frowned. "I don't think we're on those terms to ask these questions."

 

He pouted again before smiling as he nodded. "Then we can start to be on those terms. But are you okay now?"

 

You blinked avoiding his gaze before noticing the girls giving you weird looks and you nodded. "Of course, I am."

 

You instantly walk passed him leaving him confused again as he watched your figure going inside. "She's running away again."

 

"Daisy, you're so mysterious." He mumbled where his lips curved upwards in a smile before he felt an arm around his neck as he turned to see Chanyeol grinning.

 

"You scared her again." Chanyeol uttered and Baekhyun scoffed. "Do you think I'm vampire or something?"

 

"But the way you're chasing her, she doesn't seem to like your company." Kyungsoo voiced out as he joined them with Seulgi beside him.

 

"Just leave her alone." Seulgi spoke. "She's not like other girls."

 

Baekhyun nodded slightly smiling. "That's the point. She's not like them and that's why I want to know her."

 

"Yah, Why are acting like this?" Chanyeol eyed him suspiciously as he saw the latter's eyes sparkling. "Stop here or you'll be in trouble for real."

 

Baekhyun didn't took his words seriously as he just shrugged before four of them walked inside.

 

                                        ***

11:30 am

 

You found yourself standing in the middle of gym hall with your other classmates who were murmuring to eachother and deciding who to make their partner. You saw some of girls staring at you with a weird look and you felt uncomfortable not knowing the reason if you were being stared at because you were standing alone or it was something else.

 

They were whispering and looking at a particular direction where you hesitantly followed their gaze to see Baekhyun standing with his friends, not so far from you but staring at you as you locked eyes with him. Instead of looking away, he just shot you a smile and you looked away blinking before sighing as you realized the reason behind those girls weird stares.

 

Why does he have to stare at me? Mr. God. Please help me stay away from any trouble.

 

"Okay, students. Choose your partners and we'll start the dodgeball game." 

 

The coach, Mr. Oh Jinho announced as he walked in while roaming his eyes around to see half girls asking the Heartthrob boys of the class to be their partner and coach just sighed.

 

It was a PE class which happens twice in a month as the principal had made this rule for students to always be energized.

 

Weird.

 

You bit your lip looking around and your eyes lit up as you saw the girl whom you were paired up last time and she was really sweet with you unlike other girls. 

 

Shin Jieun.

 

She locked eyes with you and smiled as she was walking towards you making you sigh in relief to get a sweet partner but that relief was only for a brief moment. 

 

"Sir, I want to pair up with Ji-Ah!" 

 

You froze as you heard your name from a familiar voice with the gym hall went silent before you looked at the direction to see Baekhyun smiling while his index finger pointed at you.

 

"Why, Baekhyun?" A girl asked him pouting and Baekhyun smirked without breaking the eyecontact with you. "Because I want to."

 

The girls looked at him in surprise and Chanyeol nudged him lightly as Baekhyun looked at everyone before he cleared his throat. "I mean she's good at playing this game so, I want to learn too." 

 

You frowned biting your lip as you were subsiding your anger before you saw Jieun going to other girl as she thought you were already paired up where you were going to decline but all in vain as everyone was paired up already.

 

You sighed looking down then you saw a pair of shoes causing you to look up as you saw Baekhyun's figure towering over with his eyes boring into yours but you couldn't tell the emotions which he was gazing at you with.

 

"Ready, Daisy?"

 

You glared at him as he showed you his famous little smirk and you were about to ask him the reason of choosing you but the coach whistled indicating the game was going to start.

 

Today is really not my day.

 

Currently the students were standing in a circle with their partners with their other partners standing behind them while you were struggling to look ahead as the person's broad shoulders were blocking your way.

 

As if he felt it, he looked over his shoulder to peek down at you before smiling and pointed at his arm. "You can hold my arm, Daisy."

 

You stared at him blankly before looking at his arm as you were about to grab it but clenched your fist and clutched his shirt from behind hesitantly. Baekhyun looked at you confusingly before facing ahead with a perplexed look.

 

"Just stand behind me. I'll protect you."

 

You heard him saying as you rolled your eyes at his words. "Thank you but I can protect myself."

 

Baekhyun chuckled nodding before you eyed the students where some girls still giving you glares making you sigh. "Why did he have to pick me?"

 

"Did you say something?"

 

"I-"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter