A New Feeling

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You're mom dropped you off as usual at the entrance where you waved her before walking inside the campus. Yesterday surely was a long day you have had since a long time ago where you told Sarang about your day and how Baekhyun ended up in your home where shock was an understandment as what she felt.

 

Even though, she doesn't really interact with your classmates but she knows a lot about the whole campus where you also get to hear some gossips of her as she always talks about it where you being the good listener, listen to her without taking any interest.

 

Walking inside, you were making your way to your locker but a feminine high pitch voice stopped you with the name which you hate the most and found annoying. 

 

"Hey, Loner." 

 

You sighed before turning around boringly and locked eyes with the popular girl, Kang Hana, who was staring at you coldly where you reciprocated her gaze with a lazy look. 

 

"What?" 

 

She tilted her head smirking. "Attitude, huh?" 

 

"Just say whatever you want because I don't want to be late." You uttered lazily making her blood boil before she motioned you to come to the corner. "Let's talk."

 

You frowned. "What talk?"

 

"Come here or you really want to get attention?" She mocked raising her eyebrows and you let out a exhasperated sigh before walking up to her with crossed arms.

 

"Stay away from Baekhyun." She stated coldly and you stared at incredulously before snorting at her remark making her angry. "I'm serious. Stop showing him your innocent face to lure him."

 

Your jaw clenched at her words as you recalled those words again in your mind which made your blood boil as you glared at her. "First of all, he's the one who's not staying away from me and second, you can have him for all I care because I'm not even interested in him."

 

Her lips parted as she didn't expected you to snap back at her and before she could say anything, you huffed before leaning close to her. "If you're so worried, why don't you ask him yourself instead of coming to me and wasting my time?"

 

"Ah, right," You trailed off as a smirk plastered on your face. "Are you afraid that he wouldn't even look at you, huh?"

 

"You-" She attempted to grab your arm but you instantly grabbed it before twisting it a little making her whimper in pain. 

 

"Don't touch me again." You uttered out gritting your teeth and let go of her before walking away as the students began to come inside. 

 

"You did well, Ji-Ah." You let out a shaky breath with your hand on your chest patting it softly to calm your racing heartbeat. 

 

"That freaking loner!" Kang Hana muttered angrily as she was about to stride towards you but got stopped by a deep voice behind giving her shivers. 

 

"Stop bullying people, will you?" She turned around to see Kyungsoo giving her his sharp eyes and Hana nodded fearfully before walking away. 

 

You looked at him coming inside and gave him a weak smile which he reciprocated back before you left to your class. 

 

"What happened?" Baekhyun walked inside throwing his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder where the latter just walked nonchalantly. 

 

"Ji-Ah was getting bullied and I saw her trembling too." 

 

"What?! Trembling?!" Baekhyun exclaimed loudly in his ear getting a smack from the latter. "Why are you getting dramatic? She helped herself." 

 

"I'm not dramatic." Baekhyun cleared his throat as a sudden concern took over him and Kyungsoo shrugged. "Whatever." 

 

Worry was all over him for you. He recalled the day where he saw your shivering state which didn't left his mind and now this information. He has never been this worried and this intrigued into a girl but you were becoming an exception. Time passed and your first class was over and you left the classroom to your locker to get your other notebooks for your next class. As you shoved the things inside and fished out your other notebooks, you closed the locker door and a shriek left your mouth.

 

"Oh goodness!" You placed your hand on your chest and instantly glared at the male who was giggling while leaning against the locker beside you.

 

"Byun-"

 

"Woah! I like this name." He smiled widely nodding and you huffed before looking around to see girls glaring at you with jealously while passing by as Baekhyun has never approached any girl before since it was always the other way around. 

 

You bit your lip frustrated not liking this attention even a bit as the earlier scene crossed your mind which instantly irked your anger.

 

"Byun, can you cut your interest towards me?" Your forehead creased at him and he blinked confusingly before you continued. "I don't want to be hunt down by your girls."

 

His confused eyes changed into worried ones as he stood straight. "What? What did they do? Did they hurt you anywhere?"

 

Your eyes soften at his concern which you instantly masked it with a scoff. "As if. But that day isn't far."

 

You sighed crossing your arms as you looked at him seriously. "Why are you doing this?"

 

Baekhyun frowned. "What do you mean?"

 

"Really?" You raised your eyebrows. "Why are suddenly talking to me? Picking me as your partner? Why are you not treating me like how you have been doing for a year?"

 

Baekhyun stared at you baffled by your sudden questions and he got nervous suddenly as he gulped his lips. "Because.."

 

He couldn't uttered out in words as he was genuinely confused about his own behavior. He was definitely interested in you, wanting to know more about you but if he told you this, you would really take this in a wrong way and his reputation was already not so pleasant in your eyes.

 

You waited for his answer but didn't got one making you sigh. "Listen, if you're doing this because of a prank or some kind of bet you have made with your friends, then it's really not funny to play with someone's feelings."

 

Baekhyun was taken aback this remark which was definitely wrong and he instantly shook his head. "No, Daisy-"

 

You immediately walked passed him hurriedly to your next class leaving him frustrated and angry.

 

"Damn it!" He kicked the locker angrily as he brushed his fingers through his hair frustratingly before he noticed the stares on him but he didn't gave a damn about it and left the hallway to his friends.

 

He walked into their hideout place which was in the garden of the campus, hidden well behind the bushes which they discovered when they were hiding after pranking someone. 

 

Walking inside, he saw his three friends already present where Chanyeol and Seulgi were settled on the two small seats infront of the TV playing video games while Kyungsoo was sitting on the bean bag sofa behind them scrolling through his phone. He sat down beside Kyungsoo with a loud huff getting his friends attention as they glanced at his not so calm state with his head thrown back while his eyes closed.

 

"What's with him?" Chanyeol questioned before averting his eyes to the TV again.

 

"Why do I have to be popular?" Baekhyun whined sighing and Seulgi gave him a look. "What is he saying?"

 

"I guess you were snapped by that girl." Kyungsoo spoke and three of them shot their head towards him while the latter just sat there unfazed.

 

"You're still on that?" Chanyeol asked him surprised before shaking his head. "Stop chasing her man!"

 

"I'm not chasing her!" Baekhyun blurted out in defense and three of his friends looked at him unfazed making him groan.

 

"Hey! She's not like your other girls so stop bothering her bro!" Seulgi said in a serious tone before looking at the TV and Baekhyun sighed. "I'm not bothering her or maybe I am?"

 

Three of them scoffed at the same time causing him to shoot a glare at them. "I.. I just want to know her, okay? Is it that wrong?"

 

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked as he finally locked his serious gaze with Baekhyun's blank ones. "What?"

 

"Why are you so eager to know her?"

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter