His Curiosity

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8:30 am

 

"Bye, Mom!"

 

You waved at her through the window as you stood by your university gate where she smiled giving you a flying kiss making you chuckle before driving off to her work.

 

Your mother was an owner of a boutique. When you were adopted, you father died after three years in a car accident and your mother started her clothing business which is going well. However, she never let you feel it because you were being adored and you also did because she's the only family you have to cherish.

 

Walking down the hallway, you shoved your things in your locker before your mind crossed what happened yesterday as you were staring the place where you both were sitting.

 

The bell rang snapping you out as you flinch before taking out your notebook and closed your locker. As you were on your way to your classroom, your eyes spotted the person whom you really didn't wanted to bump into right now.

 

Baekhyun was standing with a girl giggling and flirting as usual where he suddenly looked towards your direction making an eyecontact with you which you instantly broke as you began walking again while clutching your notebook to your chest tightly. 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun, who took a quick glance to the girl infront him talking about something he wasn't even listening as his eyes stopped at you walking. The girl and the only girl who was on his mind since yesterday which was strangely the first time as he couldn't take you off his mind.

 

As much as he wanted to talk to you, you didn't seemed to be the fond of having a conversation with him. At the same time, he wanted it this way because he had made a rule like thing of no dating and no falling in love where you looked the exact type of it and he wasn't ready for that commitment yet.

 

As you got close to him, his mind was on the thing he decided but his heart was doing something else as there was a tiny part of him wanting you to talk but to his dismay, you quickly walked passed him and entered the classroom without even glancing him which left him having a little disappointment.

 

But isn't that what he wanted? Then why was he disappointed?

 

On the other hand, you settled yourself on your usual table with a deep exhale leaving your lips. Just like you wanted, you didn't wanted to do anything with him and after yesterday, nothing's going to change.

 

Well, that's what you thought.

 

Baekhyun entered the classroom as he sat beside Chanyeol in the middle row where some girls gave him their usual smiles which he reciprocated as always. However, his eyes roamed around to find that particular person and saw you at the last table.

 

He recalled the name loner which classmates called you secretly and he didn't cared that time but now he was curious to know. To know about you.

 

He was curious about you. It was no doubt that he found you weird but yet intriguing which made him more curious about you. The rule of no date and no love was long forgotten as all he wanted was to get to know you.

 

And little did he knew, that his get to know thing would get more to it.

 

You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't even realize about that person's stolen glances at you whereas Baekhyun also didn't realized until Chanyeol nudged him making him snap out before he threw a smirk towards him. 

 

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes before the professor entered the classroom where he got surprised to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol in class wide awake.

 

"Am I seeing things or you duo are actually present in class?" Mr. Jung asked pointing at those two younger men where Baekhyun just chuckled while Chanyeol threw him a two finger salute making the students laugh.

 

"We missed you so decided to stay awake today." Baekhyun spoke with a hint of humor in his tone as students laughed again.

 

Mr. Jung chuckled. "Don't miss me too much or it'll be hard for you to date in future."

 

The students erupted in laughter at Mr. Jung's joke which was not really surprising to watch as Baekhyun and Chanyeol always have been the goofy in the whole class where they were moodmaker of the class.

 

Professors didn't really mind since they don't neglect their attention towards studies but sometimes they get scolded for being loud and pranksters.

 

Back to Baekhyun, who was laughing along with the students and his eyes immediately spotted you who's eyes were focused on the notebook but you were smiling lightly which he saw yesterday for a brief moment and your smile somehow made him happy.

 

The class soon ended with your professor announcing a three days trip to jeju which happens every once in a year where you didn't went last time and your desicion was same again.

 

                                   ***

 

It was lunch break and you found yourself in the cafeteria looking for a table which you found as you saw your bestfriend Kang Sarang sitting there. You walked towards her as you settled yourself beside her where she jumped making you chuckle slightly.

 

"Seriously? Make some noise when you come, Ji-Ah." She groaned and you nodded. "Okay, I'll kick you next time."

 

A little surprising but you were glad to have a bestfriend like Sarang. You weren't ready to befriend anyone when you joined the University but Sarang was your neighbor who also joined the University the same day as you.

 

She was in a different department but since your ways were same, she began to talk to you which you reciprocated but hesitantly, since you were still deciding to be friends with her. You were glad to make that decision since after that, you both got along so well and hence became besties where she get to know about your reason of not befriending people.

 

As you both were taking and eating, you heard the usual laughter from the entrance where you didn't had to look there as you knew which chaotic people they were.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the cafeteria with their two other friends. Kang Seulgi and Do Kyungsoo. They were the usual popular group of friends but not in a bad way. They surely were loud but they never did anything bad to people or let anybody do it, at least not infront of them.

 

Four of them were eachother's backbone and Kang Seulgi was the life of their group. It was confusing since Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Seulgi were the goofy trio but Kyungsoo was different from them as he was rather reserved person but their friendship was amazing where some people do get jealous of their friendship.

 

They took their occupied seats located in the middle of the cafeteria and you heard a sigh from your bestfriend getting your attention.

 

"What?"

 

"There are so many classmates of yours, why don't you chill with them a little?"

 

You sighed before glancing at her. "Sarang, not this again. And I told you that you and mom are enough for me."

 

"If that's fine with you but..." She trailed off looking at something confusingly before looking back at you. "Why is that hotshot staring at you?"

 

You frowned deeply as you followed her gaze only locked your eyes with Baekhyun who was staring at you intently where he didn't avert his gaze even after you caught him but you looked away immediately.

 

"Don't look at him too much." You uttered gritting your teeth as you saw your bestfriend gawking at him where she cleared . "Isn't he your classmate? Why is he looking here? Did you do something?"

 

"Why would I do someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter