Jisoo the chaos

HOME

 

Cleaning time Ft. Taylor Swift

Jisoo has always remembered how Chaeyoung cleans almost everything in the house by herself.

She wanted to help the strawberry blonde. She really does, but there is one thing that frustrates her, and that is Chaeyoung refusing her help whenever she offers it.

It confuses her why at first, but then she guesses maybe it's because of her past mistakes when it comes to chores. Perhaps, that's why Chaeyoung doesn't want her to touch anything when it comes to cleaning.

She wasn't called 'Jisoo the chaos' for nothing. 

Jisoo was always teased about how bad she is when it comes to chores by Jennie and Lisa whenever they visit their home or whenever she and Chaeyoung visit the house.

Still, that won't stop her from offering some to Chaeyoung.

She didn't endure those sufferings from Jennie and Lisa for nothing.

"Can I help?" Jisoo asks, biting her bottom lip as she watches.

"It's okay, Soo. I can do this alone." Chaeyoung says with a reassuring smile and waving the cloth in her hand purposely.

Jisoo could see the dirt smudged all over Chaeyoung's cheeks. Nonetheless, the strawberry blonde still managed to look like a supermodel in her clothes despite the condition she is.

Messy blonde bun, YSL print logo white shirt with denim shorts. 

Once again, Models should be thankful Park Chaeyoung pursues Law instead of Modelling.

"How can you still manage to look so beautiful despite the dirt almost covering all of your body?" Jisoo blurts out, crossing her arms as she leans on the door frame.

Chaeyoung giggles at the comment, looking over her shoulder while flipping her hair teasingly, "Well, what can I say? I'm God's favorite."

Jisoo snorts, "Right. God's favorite. My favorite."

Chaeyoung grins, "You're such a flirt. How about you make me a snack instead of flirting?" She says while throwing the piece of cloth she used at Jisoo,

Jisoo makes a face when she feels the cloth landed on her face, "Ugh, it smells, stop." She says, picking up the cloth and threw it back at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung laughs, shaking her head, "Whatever." 

Jisoo pouts when she sees Chaeyoung's back to cleaning. She really didn't like it when Chaeyoung is always alone doing chores. She wanted to help too, because first, she also lives in the house. Second, Chaeyoung is her wife, not her maid. Third, she doesn't want a tired Chaeyoung in the house.

Today is supposed to be Chaeyoung's day-off and day-off are not meant to spent doing chores around the house.

Day-off means having a rest day at home. Spread the laziness energy around the living room, not cleaning.

Jisoo walks closer on her lover's back before she wraps her arms loosely around Chaeyoung's waist and her head resting on her shoulder. Chaeyoung ignores the presence behind her back and Jisoo proceeds to pout.

"I asked you to prepare the snacks, not cuddle on my back, Soo." Chaeyoung gently says.

Jisoo humms, feeling Chaeyoung's heartbeat synch with hers.

"But I wanted to help." She murmurs.

"I asked you to prepare a snack,"

"But I'm done preparing the snack."

"As far as I remember, I'm not the cannibalism type, Soo."

Jisoo snorts, getting the joke and the meaning from Chaeyoung's words. 

"You're mean."

"That was not mean."

"You straight up called me that I'm not a snack,"

"Only Hannibal Lector will find you an amazing snack, Soo."

"Well, at least you admitted that I'm an amazing snack."

Chaeyoung shots a look at her lover, scoffing a smile then back at cleaning.

"Whatever floats in your boat, sis."

"So can I help you clean? I mean I'm totally sure you haven't started in the hallway or the living room."

Chaeyoung looks over her shoulder, "That's a first," She murmurs.

"I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I offered to help," Jisoo rolls her eyes.

Chaeyoung laughs, "So you want to do the living room?"

"Yes, but if you want, I can also do you in the living room." Jisoo laughs when she feels Chaeyoung strongly nudges her stomach with her elbow before facing Jisoo.

Chaeyoung has to bite her bottom lip, feeling all flushed both of her cheeks.

"Stop flirting!" She hisses.

"I was not flirting!" Jisoo laughs more when she sees Chaeyoung getting more red.

"You're a ert,"

"You love this ert." Jisoo retorts back with a smirk and wink.

Chaeyoung makes a gagging noise at her lover before turning her back with a goofy smile present on her lips.

"Hold on, I'll be back," Jisoo says, immediately walking away from their kitchen.

Chaeyoung shrugs, continuing what she has been doing. Just when she thought Jisoo is not coming back anymore. Chaeyoung hears a familiar music created by Taylor Swift from the living room.

Chaeyoung was confused, but her confusion soon starts to falter when she sees Jisoo sticking her head on the door frame.

Jisoo winks at her with a smile, "Can't do cleaning without music." She says.

Chaeyoung smiles at her softly, “Dork.” She whispers.

“What was that?”

“I said let’s move our asses now, ugly."