Life is beautiful

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was 2 years since Ryeowook gave birth to a beautiful son, and the clinic had moved back to the new building, now fully functional as their village's 1st Polyclinic.

Other than being the Director for the Polychinic,  Kyuhyun was very busy making sure the Polychinic served it's purpose and he had been liaising with Seoul Hospital to get more doctors to be transferred to Gurim and offered their services here.

The Polychinic now have various services, where, other than outpatient clinic, it also have a dental clinic, gynecology clinic, physiotherapy treatment clinic, day-surgery section, and children clinic. Kyuhyun also conducted Health Talk once a month, and he was as popular as ever.

Since the mini market has move out from it's former site to a bigger supermarket, Ryeowook took this opportunity to combine forces with Sooyoung, to open a childcare centre. 

So both ladies left the clinic and worked full time at the child care centre, providing weekday services of taking care of infants and toddlers, and it became a popular place as more and more village ladies started working.

Kyuhyun had no objections as it worked well for their little family. Ryeowook could take care of their son, and Kyuhyun himself could pop over during lunch time to spend time with his dearest wife and son.

He was happy that his hard work of persuading more doctors and health care specialists to work at the Polychinic. Now, there were 12 full time doctors in various fields of work, and another 20 healthcare specialists consist of nurses and pharmacist, working at the Polychinic.

Even Dr Lee Donghae has applied to transfer to their Gurim  Polychinic! Ryeowook and Hyukjae has been the best of friends eversince Ryeowook stayed with the Lee's during her confinement. And Hyukjae got pregnant right after that!

So Dr Lee Donghae would start his work at the Polychinic after his wife confinement! Kyuhyun has already gotten a house for his favourite hyung, and Ryeowook has already talked to Sooyoung to have Hyukjae joined their childcare centre!.

"Really? I can work at your childcare centre together you?" Hyukjae was ecstatic when Ryeowook called her to ask how was she and her baby, and told her about joining their childcare centre.

"Yup! And Sooyoung has no objections! The more the merrier!!" Ryeowook happily told her. "So, are you okay? Dr Lee told Kyuhyun you had a fever past few days"

"Ahhhh, it was due to my milk supply got gorged and didn't flow properly. So it lead to feverish. So, you-know-who started at my gorged to make the milk supply flow better, and it works! I couldn't beat him because he was stealing baby's milk supply, but he solved the problem and he enjoyed it.. lol" Hyukjae laughed, making Ryeowook laughed out loud! Their husbands were really alike!

"Okay, you take care ya, and we'll see you next month?" Ryeowook happily told her. She would help Hyukjae to settle down and get familiar with Gurim way of life.

"Yes! I can't wait to be there! Our helper has been packing non stop and now we have 10 large boxes to bring over!" Hyukjae laughed. "See you Wook! Send my love to Hyun-Jung okay!!" 

"I will kiss him on your behalf" Ryeowook laughed and smooch her son loudly for Hyukjae to hear. They laughed and bid their goodbyes.

When the toddlers slept in the afternoon, Ryeowook told Sooyoung that she would pop over to the Polyclinic to help with at the Outpatient clinic.

"Go, go.. don't worry, I can manage here. You are still the best when it came to dispensing medicines.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter