Mass vaccination

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ryeong! You didn't tell me there are so many brands!!!" Kyuhyun came back with a carrier.

"Hmmm? Ohh... yes, I did say you wouldn't know which one to get" Ryeowook looked at him, smiling. "So which one you bought?"

"The thickest and the longest. I compare like 3 brands and from the far end, 2 ladies were looking at me. They must be laughing behind my back!" he chuckled and took out 2 packs of sanitary pads and panadol for menstruation.

"Okay not bad, this brand is okay. Thank you my dear Dr Cho" Ryeowook smile at him and took the carrier from him. 

"See, I told you husbands are good for these kinds of things" Kyuhyun said, so proud of himself. 

Ryeowook chuckled "And thanks for the panadol. You want to eat now?" 

"Yes! I'm starving!" he smile "I'll make coffee" 

"Coffee done too. Let's eat" Ryeowook smile and gently hooked her arm around his arm to lead him to their small kitchenette. 

Kyuhyun put his arm around her. "Ryeong, should we have a baby soon?" 

"What?" Ryeowook looked at him with surprise. "Let's get married first..." 

"Yes yes, what I mean is, let's have a baby soon after we are married. I don't want to wait or do some family planning..." he started eating. 

"Kyu, don't pressure me. What if I didn't get pregnant until a few years later..." Ryeowook started eating too. 

"Hmm... I'm confident that you can get pregnant fast. And I'm sure omma wants a grandchild soon too.  So I need to work hard..." he smile sheepishly at her. 

"Tsk..." Ryeowook glanced at him and concentrate back on her food. 

"This Saturday, shall we visit bridal boutiques?" 

"Actually I was contemplating to sew my wedding dress myself.." 

"You might not have the time, Ryeong. I think it's easier just to buy it. Maybe you can sew a dress for the reception? Remember we need to have one in Seoul too".

"Ahh yes, I forgot about Seoul" she smile. "So, you can't work hard until after our reception in Seoul..." 

Kyuhyun laughed and reached over to pinch her nose. "I can, and I'm perfectly fine if you are pregnant when we have our wedding reception in Seoul" 

"Can we stop talking about me being pregnant?!" 

"But I want you to be pregnant" 

"Yes but after our wedding" 

"We should try again after your menses" 

"Kyu... please... " 

"Maybe I should pray for thunderstorm in a week's time" 

Ryeowook threw a serviette at him, making him breaking into louder laughs.

"What's so funny?" Sooyoung appeared at the kitchenette doorway. 

"Sooyoung, do you think that there will be thunderstorm next week?" Kyuhyun asked her, meant to tease Ryeowook. 

Sooyoung scratch her head because it was a weird question. 

Ryeowook stood up to beat Kyuhyun, who laughed out loud and trying to catch her hands.

"Aishhh you two..." Sooyoung shook her head and smile, and moved away to clean the waiting area. 

Ryeowook bent her body forward due to her cramps. 

"Okay okay, Ryeong, sit down. You need to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter