Blessing

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While the Chos and Ryeowook were having dinner, there was a fire at two houses at the edge of the village, due to a power trip. One family has 6 children and the other family has 4 children. 

The nearby villagers rushed over to put out the fire and rescued the family. However, they experienced minor burns and severe coughing due to inhaling smoke. 

The villagers helped to bring the injured to the village clinic, causing Dr Lee couldn't cope with the influx of injuries. 

Meanwhile, at Ryeowook's hanok home, she was preparing desserts which she had prepared earlier. She brought over fruit jelly, and mini red bean mochi in mouth-watering rice pudding. 

They had moved to sit at her living room after kyuhyun had helped Ryeowook to clear the dining table. She placed the desserts on her coffee table, and gestured Kyuhyun's parents to try them. 

"Oh my, the rice pudding is so delicious!!!" Mrs Cho commented. She scooped more for herself and for kyuhyun. 

"The fruit jelly is nice too, dear, try it" Mr Cho scoop a bowl for his wife. 

They continued eating and praising the dessert, and Ryeowook  humbly told them that the rice pudding was her late halmeoni's recipe and her halmeoni loved to eat it. Ryeowook had learned to do it correctly and even her late halmeoni gave her a thumbs up! 

Ryeowook politely excused herself to go to her bedroom to fetch the knitted cardigans. She came out and politely gave them to Kyuhyun's parents. 

"She knitted herself, omma and appa" Kyuhyun said, proud of his girl. 

"Ohmygod, really?? This is so lovely!!" Mrs Cho opened hers and immediately tried it on. It was warm and comfortable and the colour suited her. "I love it, thank you, Ryeowook-ssi" 

"Ommonim, you can call me Ryeong. Kyuhyun call me that too" Ryeowook said shyly. She was happy that both Kyuhyun's parents loved the cardigan! 

Kyuhyun's phone rang, and he saw that it was Dr Lee Donghae calling. "Heyy hyung!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter