Wedding reception

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ryeong, come out. I want to see the result. It's okay if it's negative. Don't worry about it..." Kyuhyun knocked at their room's bathroom door.

Ryeowook opened the door, with a sad face. 

"Heyyy, it's okay... it's okayy..." Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug. 

"Kyu...." 

"Hmmm.. it's okay baby...." he soothed her hair lovingly. 

"It's actually positive!!!" Ryeowook chuckled and showed the test kit with double lines to him. She just wanted to dear Dr Cho just now. 

"Really?? Ohh Ryeong! !! Haha you are so naughty!!" Kyuhyun laughed and hugged her tightly and liaised her hair. "I should have brought my stethoscope, then I can hear our baby's heartbeat!!" 

Ryeowook smile and looked up at him "But, can we don't tell your family first until after the reception...?" 

"Yes okay... and let's go to a clinic to confirm. I saw one near to this hotel. And during the reception, I will make sure you don't walk around too much..."

Luckily the clinic was still opened, and after her urine test and while waiting for the doctor to call them in again, Ryeowook turned to her husband "Kyu, are you really okay that we start our family so soon?" 

Kyuhyun reached for her hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it "Of course! Right now, I just can't describe to you how I feel! I just want to shout to the World that I'll be a father soon!! And I've always wanted your pregnancy to happen naturally, and it is really happening!! I am so proud and happy, Ryeong!!! I love you so much and I want to go through this journey with you all the way!" 

Ryeowook smile and nodded. Though she still couldn't believe it that she would be a mother soon, but nevertheless, she was happy with the situation. Their soon-new-arrival would add sunshine to their life and Kyuhyun's family's life too! 

So, the doctor confirmed that Ryeowook was pregnant and congratulated them, and the happy Dr Cho couldn't be any happier. Based on the calculations, she should be coming to 3 weeks pregnant. 

They stayed in Jeju for 2 more days to tour around before flying to Seoul on Friday morning. Kyuhyun didn't allow his precious wife to handle their luggage, so Ryeowook just carried the green tea that they bought at O'Sulloc, to give to Kyuhyun's family. 

Ahra whisked them off to the hotel to put their luggage, which she has checked-in earlier, and then joined the rest of the family for lunch. 

Ryeowook gave the tea to her mother-in-law and to Ahra too, and gave a lovely mug to her father-in-law. 

"How are you dear Wook? You look tired. Go and rest in the room first after lunch, okay? In the evening, we will call you for the rehearsal" Mrs Cho told Ryeowook gently. 

"I'm okay ommonim, yes just a bit tired after the flight..." Ryeowook told her, smiling and glancing at Kyuhyun who was seated next to her. 

He pulled her closer to him and turned to his mother. "Omma, what time is the rehearsal? I will wake Ryeong up and we'll get ready to come down" 

"I'm still waiting for the MC to confirm. I'll text you soon okay?" Mrs Cho told him. 

Kyuhyun smile and nodded. He asked for a cup of warm water from the waiter and passed it to Ryeowook and moved the cup of tea away from her. He enlarged his eyes at her when she gave him a "why??!!" expression. 

Mr Cho had to answer a call, so he excused himself and thanked Ryeowook for the mug. Ahra asked them about Jeju and Kyuhyun told her the places that they went, but they have to give the Halla-san national park a missed in their last day there, because it would be too tiring for Ryeowook. 

Ryeowook nudged him and Kyuhyun just realised what he had just said. 

"Can you two be honest with me? Are you expecting, my dear Wook? I can see the early tell tale sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter