Wedding day

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was drizzling during early morning on that Saturday, their wedding day. After his shower, Kyuhyun sat with his parents to have breakfast which were prepared by his mother. 

"Kyu, you really set your mind to stay here? You can always transfer back to Seoul and bring Wook along" his mother said to him. Though she was happy that her son was getting married and she adores her daughter-in-law, but as a mother, she would definitely miss seeing her son regularly.

"I like it here, omma. But yeah, maybe, in a few years time, I might decide to transfer back to Seoul Hospital as it offer a more job stability, but in the meantime, we'll stay here first. I want to upgrade the level of medical facilities in this village, so that the villages get better healthcare".

"Dear, you can always call our son, and don't worry, I'll drive you down here to see them! Especially once we have grandchildren!!" Mr Cho laughed.

"Ahhhh... appa, I don't want to pressure Ryeong to start a family so soon. I just want it to happen naturally. But yes, either we drive up to visit you two or you drive down to visit us!" Kyuhyun smile happily.

His mother nodded happily and they started talking about the wedding, like who would give Ryeowook away and their honeymoon destination.

"Her cousin stayed in Busan, and could not confirm whether he could make it or not. So if he's not here, I guess Ryeong will just walk in by herself..." Kyuhyun told them, albeit sadly. 

"Anyway, Kyu, we will bring along your bridal attire to Seoul, so you just enjoy your honeymoon in Jeju, and fly directly to Seoul next Friday, okay?" Mrs Cho told him.

"Ohhh... that's great omma, thank you!! I'll pack our bridal attire separately into a another luggage once we are in Ryeong's home". 

"So you'll be staying at her home after your marriage?" and when Kyuhyun nodded, she continues "I like her home, very ethnic and lovely. And very homely" she said, appreciating Ryeowook's lovely sanok home. 

"Yes, it's a waste if we left it abandon and stayed somewhere else. It was built by her late harabuji and I really like that house. After we come back from Seoul, then I will move over my things completely and will terminate the rental of this house"

"Yes, that will be the best arrangement" she nodded. "Okay, let's start to get ready" she got up  to start clearing their breakfast. Then she turned to her son "Oh yes, congratulations Kyu for your wedding! I am so happy for you!!" his mother smile happily at him and patted his shoulder. 

Kyuhyun got up and hugged his mother. "Thank you omma, for the ring, and for all your blessings!!"

He hugged his father next. Mr Cho advised him to always balance work and his new family and to take good care of his new wife. 

"Always discuss things over and don't keep secrets from each other.  Eventhough you two work together, doesn't mean you don't have to make time for her. Always spare a thought for her, what she likes and what she don't like. You are sharing your life together, so you are not alone anymore" his father adviced him. 

"Thank you, appa, I will remember all your advices and use them as a foundation for my new family. I will be a good husband and a good head of my family" and Kyuhyun hugged him again. 

Mrs Cho wiped her tears and started cleaning up their breakfast. She got the two men to help her clean up too, so that they could get r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter