Warm feelings

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook stopped walking, making Kyuhyun stopped too. He looked back at her and understood that she was upset. My poor girl, he said to himself.

"Come, let's go to the shop..." Kyuhyun tried to cheer her up. They were at the corner of a building and as it was still early, there were not many people passing by. 

"Dr Cho, I'm serious. I don't wish to create any misunderstanding..."

"Misunderstanding with who..? Kyuhyun purposely asked her. He liked her life principles, which were 'Never take advantage and never cross the line'.

"Your...special someone..."

Kyuhyun chuckled again "You are not creating any misunderstanding okay, so don't worry about it..."

"You mean because she's in Seoul so she won't know?"

For a minute, Kyuhyun was stumped "What are you talking about?..."

"You said I'm not creating any misunderstanding, so is it because she is far away, so she won't see us?"

"I don't have any girlfriends in Seoul..."

Ryeowook became confused. Didn't he said that he already like someone? She asked herself. "You said that you already like someone, so I thought that it will not be appropriate if we hold hands" 

Kyuhyun smile 'this girl...' he said to himself. He looked down and held her other hand! So now he was holding both her hands. He took a deep breath, smile and look at her beautiful eyes "Yes I already like somebody, and I'm holding her hands now...." 

Ryeowook looked more confused but slowly, realisation hit her "You mean....?" 

Kyuhyun nodded "Yes, you are the one that I like, and I want to hold your hands whenever I have the chance!" 

"Dr Cho... be serious..." 

"I am serious! I really really like you!" he smile. "I'm not forcing you to like me now but I'm willing to wait and we can take it slow coz we are working together anyway". 

Ryeowook's surprised face became shy. Of course she liked him too, just that she thought that he already has someone else! "Dr Cho, I.... like you too..." she said shyly and looked down. 

Kyuhyun tightened his grip on her hand and brought her hands to his heart. Smilingly, he said "Thank God, I'm really happy to hear that" he said and started walking again and gently pull her along "And... please call me Kyuhyun..." 

Ryeowook shook her head "No I can't, you're our doctor" and tried to free her hand again but Kyuhyun wouldn't let it go. 

"Hmmm... okayyy, then call me Kyuhyun when we are alone" he smile. "Did your late halmeoni called you with any nickname or something, the last time?" 

Ryeowook started thinking. "She loved calling me 'Ryeong', which means 'bell', because I was like a bell to her. When I came to live with them, I always cried in early morning in my sleep because I dreamt of my parents, so I was like her alarm clock who woke her up in early morning" Ryeowook laughed. 

"Ryeong.... I like that name. Can I call you that?" 

Ryeowook smile and nodded. "Yes, you can, but only when we are alone" she giggled. 

So cute, Kyuhyun smile to himself. 

"Ohh the department store is just ahead" she pointed with her free hand. 

Once they stepped into the department store, they went straight to the supermarket. Kyuhyun had to let go of her hand finally because he needed to take a trolley cart. 

He enjoyed going around the aisle to get what Ryeowook wanted and he felt very domestic and comfortable. He wasn't sure why with Ryeowook, he became accommodative and willing. Previously, he hated going to supermarket and only went if he needed something urgently or his mother asked him to. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter