Eve of the wedding

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The clinic was busy on that Friday before the wedding, and Sooyoung was complaining to Ryeowook on the phone during lunch time.

"I don't understand your Dr Cho! Can he stop being charming to the villagers so that they don't flock in to the clinic with just minor health issues? It make us very busy for no reason!!"

Ryeowook giggled "You are so cute Sooyoung", and she continued "Anyway, once Dr Cho is on marriage leave and Dr Kim Young Woon come over, I can bet with you, you will see less than 10 patients!" 

"I hope so!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "By the way, why Dr Lee Donghae didn't fill in for Dr Cho?" 

"He told the Ministry that Mokpo Hospital is busy during this period, so he recommended Dr Kim, from Samhakdo, who was attached at Mokpo Hospital previously". 

"I see. I hope he's a nice doctor" 

"Well, Dr Lee highly recommended Dr Kim, so he must have known Dr Kim...." 

"Hmmm okayyy.  So..., what are you doing today?" Sooyoung asked her. 

"Kyuhyun's sister drove me to Yeongam to do my hair and facial. She is doing her facial now, so I got time to talk to you" Ryeowook giggled. "We are going for lunch, then do manicure and pedicure, then we will head home" 

"By the way, your Dr Cho went out. Probably to buy lunch. I brought my lunch but I can't offer some to him, coz it's not enough" 

"It's okay Sooyoung, yeah the minimart has ready-to-eat curry rice, so I guess he's buying that. We tried before, it was tasty. And by the way, he is not my Dr Cho yet. Only tomorrow he will be.... " Ryeowook laughed. 

Sooyoung laughed too "Okay babe, see you tomorrow! Can't wait to see you in your wedding dress!! I'll be there early to help you okay?" Sooyoung happily told her. 

"Okay babe. Thank you! See you tomorrow!" Ryeowook smile happily and off her phone. 

"Okay I'm done!" Ahra happily told her, and added "Let's go!" 

"How much was the facial eonnie? I pay you back..." Ryeowook asked her. 

"It's my treat!! Don't worry about it!" 

"Thank you so much eonnie. I owe you and your family a lot...." Ryeowook said sadly. If only her mother and her grandmother were still around, they would be the one who fussed over her on her wedding preparations. 

Ahra put an arm around her "We are your family! And I'm so happy that my brother found someone that he really loves. He didn't even bother to date last time, and omma has been trying to introduce him to her friends' daughters, but he rejected all of them!" Ahra made a face. 

Ryeowook giggled "He told me some female doctors did asked him out for date too, but he rejected them as well". 

"Yeah! So omma nearly give up on him!" Ahra started her car to go to the manicure saloon. Kyuhyun had put all addresses and directions in her GPS, so she has no problem driving. "Oh ya, tell me where you two met? Kyu said you two met before he started his first day at the clinic" 

Ryeowook smile, thinking about that fateful day. "He was cycling around to see the village. I was walking back from buying my lunch. I think his phone rang and he was trying to answer it, and he lost control of his bike handle. He hit me and I fell down. It was at the junction before our clinic". 

"Ohhh... that idiot brother, but were you hurt??" 

"Yes! But he was very charming. He treated my wounds and that was when I got to know that he was Dr Cho, the one who was going to be our doctor at the clinic" Ryeowook smile happily. 

"Ahhhh so, that was when you two got to know each other! So cute!!" 

"And he treated my wound everyday, and gave me a ride so that I don't have to walk to the clinic...." 

"So sweet of him! When I got injured, he didn't even bother!" Ahra laughed loudly, making Ryeowook couldn't help but to laugh too. 

Ryeowook phone rang and it was Kyuhyun "Kyu! We were just talking about you!" 

"No wonder I coughed, and suddenly missed you like crazy!" Kyuhyun told her.

"Don't bluff" Ryeowook laughed. 

"Serious! I missed you so much" 

"You haven't start your consultation?" Ryeowook looked at her wrist watch. 

"Not yet. I told Sooyoung that I need to re-charge my battery, and she gave me a confused look" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"So, how do you re-charge your battery if I'm not there...?" Ryeowook . 

"Can you turn on your video? I want to see your face. I missed you so much..." 

"Kyu, we are in the car, eonnie is driving..." Ryeowook told him because she wasn't alone. 

"Put me on speaker then, and turn on your video" Kyuhyun told her. 

"Is that Kyu? Put him on speaker!" Ahra told her, already planning to brother. 

Ryeowook giggled because both brother and sister asked for the same thing! She turned in her video and waved at Kyuhyun, who already turn on his video too. Ryeowook put her phone on the phone stand in between Ahra and herself. 

"Heyyy Kyu, why are you disturbing us? You should be working!" Ahra, . 

"I miss my fiancé because you took her away" Kyuhyun said, making a sad face. "Can you drop by here, I can show you our clinic!" 

"Nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter