Temp clinic

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some villagers had volunteered to help transform Kyuhyun's rented house into a temporary clinic, under Ryeowook's supervision. Though Kyuhyun was not happy that she was standing and walking a lot, he was thankful that she was there to help the villagers to manage the temporary location. 

Together with Ryeowook, they had re-arranged the dining and living areas, and convert part of the kitchen area to be for sterilising medical equipments.

By the following week, the rented house was ready, all cleaned, disinfectant and  really looked like a clinic on the inside! 

Sooyoung, the temp girl and Kyuhyun started to bring over their medical supplies in a few trips, and the final trip was to bring over their laptops, patients records and few potted plants. 

When the main clinic was empty, Kyuhyun took some photos for remembrance, because this was where he had started working, and eventually fell in love with his beloved Ryeowook. Once it has been rebuilt, it would look very different and it would have a different feeling. 

So, once they had completed moving over all their stuff, they started operating from the temp clinic on the following Monday. 

It was quite a hassle because the villagers wasn't used to the new location and some still went to the old location! Luckily, some helpful teenagers volunteered to be stationed there to inform the villagers on how to go to the new temp clinic.

Since Ryeowook felt better, she came over with Kyuhyun in the morning, and gave instructions to the temp girl to coordinate the villagers and to provide guidance for them regarding where to sit to wait for consultation, and where to sit to wait for their medicines. 

By Wednesday, things were more or less back to normal, and they could operate the clinic without any further problems. Though the premise was smaller than their main clinic, but it was manageable and there wasn't any complaints from the villagers. 

Kyuhyun loved his consultation Room 1 because it was his ex-bedroom.  This was where he and his wife first discovered their bodies and made love for the first time! Too bad his landlord had arranged to remove the bed, else he would smile everytime he saw his ex-bed! 

His landlord was very considerate and had chipped in to help. He had came over to help a few days after Kyuhyun had told him about their plan to convert this house to be a temporary clinic.

Not only he had helped to clean the house, he had even helped to replace the beds in both rooms, and managed to get 2 consultation beds from another hospital which he got to know that they have extra consultation beds. His landlord had rented a lorry to bring over these consultation beds and to take away the existing beds. Kyuhyun had bowed and thanked him repeatedly because he was very appreciative of his landlord's help! 

It was finally the 1st weekend after they started operating in the temp clinic. By 12.30pm when Ryeowook finally displayed the "Closed" signboard, she was tired and slumped on a chair. 

"Ryeong, are you okay?" Kyuhyun walked over to her after hanging his white coat. 

"My back, it started aching..." she told him. 

"You need a chair pillow to lean back" Kyuhyun said while massaging her back. He looked at his watch "Want to go to Yeongam-gun for lunch and to get pillows for you?" 

Ryeowook smile and nodded "I need to get some food stuff too, and some snacks coz I'm always hungry. I think I'll definitely put on a lot of weight during this pregnancy..." 

"You do need to put on more weight because you are too slim! Only your tummy and your are bigger which of course I don't mind" he grinned naughtily and laughed when his wife pinched him. 

About 30 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter