Wonderful weekend

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook's phone rang a few times before she woke up, feeling disoriented. And she heard another breathing, and she was in, ermmm, Kyuhyun's arms! "Ohh, last night!" she thought to herself, smiling stupidly at herself. 

Kyuhyun was still sleeping, and he looked so contented and peaceful. And so handsome! 

Slowly, she moved out of Kyuhyun's embrace and felt her body aching all over. She looked out Kyuhyun's bedroom window, it was bright and no sound of raining.

"Where's my phone...." she glanced at his side table and saw her phone, and reached over to grab it. There were 3 missed calls from Sooyoung and 2 messages from her.

"Heyyy babe, are you okay? There were a heavy thunderstorm last night and I didn't see you in church" was Sooyoung's 1st message.

"Text me back" was her 2nd message.

Of course Ryeowook couldn't tell her that she was in Kyuhyun's home, and what had happened, so she simply replied "I'm okay babe, just overslept because I couldn't sleep due to the thunderstorm. See you tomorrow at the clinic".

She smile and saw a phone charger at Kyuhyun's dressing table. Grabbing her clothes on the floor, she hastily put them on, walked to the dressing table, plugged in her phone, and went out to look for her bag.

She brought it in and took out her towel and toiletries, and a new set of clothings. She quickly went into the bathroom before kyuhyun woke up.

Kyuhyun woke up, and smelling delicious food. Confused as who was cooking, he then remembered what happened. "Ryeong!" and smile happily. Last night was the best night in his life and now he wished that their village would have more thunderstorm.. haha. 

He grabbed his bathrobe and walked to his bedroom door and poked his head out. "Good morning!" he smile at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook turned around and smile "Good morning! I'll get our breakfast ready soon. You go and take your shower".

"No morning kiss?" he .

Ryeowook giggled "Go and shower"

"Wokayyyy" he laughed and went in to his bathroom.

Ryeowook put the scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and bread on Kyuhyun's dining table once she heard the bathroom door opened.  

Kyuhyun came out looking fresh and neat, and carried his laundry basket. "Ryeong, where are your cothings?"

"Hmm? In my bag...." 

"Want to put them here? I can wash them together...." 

"No... No need, I got bra and...." Ryeowook said shyly. 

Kyuhyun chuckled because Ryeowook was still shy even after last night. "I'll take from your bag..." 

"No..!!!" Ryeowook quickly stopped him. "I... I go get them..." 

Instead of waiting, Kyuhyun followed her "Ryeong, you don't have to be shy with me you know. Start getting use to it..." Kyuhyun smile, leaning against his doorway. 

Ryeowook took out her last night's clothings and smilingly, tried to walked past Kyuhyun to put them into the laundry basket which was now outside the door. 

Kyuhyun stopped her and pulled her closer "I still want my morning kiss..." he said cheekily as he took the clothings from her hand and put them into the basket. He raised his eyebrows at her waiting for her answer. 

"Kyu...." she said shyly. She was pulled tighter and before she know it, Kyuhyun kissed her. It was so breathlessly wonderful, full of passion, and Ryeowook felt her legs could turn to jelly anytime. 

"I love you, Ryeong" he said huskily, after the kiss. 

"I love you too" she smile sweetly. "Kyu, you go and sit. Let me do the laundry" 

"No, I'll do it. Can you make coffee for me?" 

"Yes okay" Ryeowook smile and walked towards the coffee maker. 

Kyuhyun was putting in their laundry when he realised his washing detergent was running out soon. He called out to Ryeowook from his laundry area "Ryeong, want to go to Yeongam-gun later? We can buy some groceries and I need detergent" 

"Oh yes, I need to buy rice too" Ryeowook said while pouring the coffee. 

Kyuhyun came back to his kitchen area and washed his hands "It's good that my car is here, we can drive there" he said, and pulled a chair to sit. 

Ryeowook giggled. 

"What?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. 

"We are very domestic, like husband and wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter