Honeymoon

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The marriage vows, exchange of rings, the announcement that they were husband and wife, went through like a breeze to Ryeowook. She felt like floating with happiness, that finally, she experienced the walking down the aisle, seeing her gorgeous husband waiting for her, saying her wedding vows, and that she was finally Dr Cho's wife!

She was glad that her cousin, Heechul, stayed until after the wedding reception, and she had introduced him to Kyuhyun's family too. She also realised that Heechul was such a joker, and he easily fit into any discussions and got along well with everyone. 

A day later, after Dr Cho and his newly wedded wife left for their honeymoon, the village clinic was manned by Dr Kim Young Woon, who, though looked very stern, was very charming when he smile and jokes with the patients.

But to Sooyoung, Dr Kim wasn't as knowledgeable as Dr Cho. There were a few times Dr Kim asked her which medicine he needed to prescribe, and Sooyoung was speechless! But remembering what were Dr Cho's usual prescriptions, Sooyoung informed Dr Kim accordingly. She shook her head and texted Ryeowook about it. 

"Kyu, guess what?" Ryeowook nudged her husband. 

"Mmmmm?" Kyuhyun replied sleepily. 

"Sooyoung said Dr Kim is very inexperience and didn't know what to prescribe to the old folks!" Ryeowook told him while still in his arms after they had woken up. 

"Hmmm... probably the old folks just came for minor ailments..." Kyuhyun said with a sleepy voice. He pulled his wife nearer and kissed her temple. 

"I guess so, but you knew what to prescribe when you were our new doctor...."

"I just use my brain, what's best to give the old folks" he chuckled. He kissed her temple again. "... And why are we talking about work on our honeymoon??"

Ryeowook giggled "My fault, I started asking Sooyoung whether she could cope so far, so she texted me back to say the number of patients reduced tremendously but it's just that Dr Kim always asked her what to prescribe" Ryeowook giggled again. 

"You make me fully awake now...."

"Oopss... sorry...." she turned and snuggled closer and kissed him.

"What is the time now..?"

"Ermmm... 9am..." Ryeowook looked at her phone.  "Let's take a shower, then grab breakfast and we go sightseeing" 

"You missed out the 1st step" Kyuhyun hugged her closer. 

"Huhh...?" she asked confusedly. 

"Let's go for round 3!" he laughed "I told you I'm fully awake now...." he pressed himself to her so that she could feel which part of him was awake, and continued "and then shower together and grab breakfast and go sightseeing" Kyuhyun smile sheepishly at her, while started ing her pajama. 

"I'm hungry..." Ryeowook mumbled. 

"Just for a while.... please....?" he kissed her s. 

How could she say 'No' when her husband pleaded like that... ? And she couldn't resist his touches... 

They finally went downstairs for breakfast during the last 30minutes before breakfast ended. 

"Can we see the Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls? I read that the waterfall is a three-tier waterfall, and cold water flows out of the ceiling of a cave. Between the precipice of the waterfall and the lower clay layer, water springs out to make the whole waterfall very beautiful!" Ryeowook told him while munching her favourite pancakes. Kyuhyun took 4 pieces of pancakes for her and scrambled eggs too, before they were cleared off and she happily ate them right away. 

"I think there's a nearer one, right?Ermm... Jeongbang Waterfall ...?" Kyuhyun trying to think which waterfall he had searched. 

"But Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls is nicer and a lot of good reviews... can we go there....?" Ryeowook pleaded with him. 

Kyuhyun chuckled because his wife was so cute! "Okayyyy" he said, pinching her nose. "Do you want orange juice or warm plain water?" 

"I want coffee...."

"No, no caffeine in case you are pregnant" Kyuhyun said while wiping his mouth and got up. 

"But I'm not..." she looked up at him. "Tea, then..." 

"Still caffeine..." 

"But I'm not pregnant... " she emphasised the word softly to him. 

"We never know..." he and said "I get you a warm glass of water okay?" and walked off. 

Ryeowook shook her head. She don't think so that she would get pregnant so fast and right now, she didn't feel that her body changed if she was pregnant. Her menses was due next week, which was just nice afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter