Getting to know the parents

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook always enjoyed her trip to Yeongam-gun, especially now with Kyuhyun next to her. He was always so caring, so charming, and so gentleman. He was also very popular, most people who had been to the clinic, would waved at him, strike a short conversation with him, or bowed and greeted him. 

Even at any cafe in Yeongam-gun which they decided to go, he would always be the centre of attraction, with his handsome look and tall figure, and people would be curious to see who was his  companion and would smile and nodded their head happily. 

At the knitting shop, kyuhyun didn't know that there were so many colours of thread! Even for lavender, there were 8 different varieties!

"What? There are 8 different colours just for lavender alone?!! Wow!!!" kyuhyun felt amazed. 

Ryeowook giggled "Actually it's part of purple colour family. So there are pure lavender, lilac, sage flower, amethyst, cone flower, grape, and plum" 

"Hmmm, shall we get cone flower colour? It's darker than lilac but lighter than plum" kyuhyun suggested. 

"Yes I love it! Okay I need 4 rolls of treads" she said, putting 4 rolls into the basket that kyuhyun was holding.

"You like knitting?" kyuhyun asked her. 

"Yes I do!" Ryeowook smile at him. 

"Great, you can knit for our kids next time" Kyuhyun smile sheepishly. 

Though Ryeowook was surprised, she quickly hide it. She chuckled and playfully hit him, and started walking to the cashier. Kyuhyun had wanted them to start a relationship, but they haven't talked about marriage yet. Furthermore, they still need kyuhyun's parents' blessings. And now this man was already talking about knitting for their kids!! 

Mr and Mrs Cho arrived on Tuesday  afternoon after a long drive from Seoul. 

"Appa, omma!! How are you? Welcome to Gurim!!" Kyuhyun hugged his parents. "Was it difficult to find my house?" 

"Your direction helps a lot!" Mr Cho laughed. "It's a beautiful village with many beautiful hanok houses" 

"Yes, now I understand why you like this village, Kyu. It's beautiful and very ethnic!" Mrs Cho said, still admiring the surrounding. 

"It is a beautiful village, omma, and the villagers are nice people too. Come in!!" kyuhyun took their 2  luggage and gestured them to go in to his house. 

"Wow, this is a beautiful house. I'm amaze that you manage to keep it clean!!" Mrs Cho laughed. 

Kyuhyun laughed "Ahhh omma, I always keep it tidy every morning before I go to the clinic" he laughed and gestured his parents to sit, while he put their 2 luggage in the guest room. 

Mrs Cho went to the kitchen to put tea and coffee that she brought along from Seoul. She kept a tub of kimchi too, in kyuhyun's fridge. She opened his kitchen cabinet to see whether there was anything for her to cook. 

"Omma, we are going for dinner at Ryeong's house. She's cooking dinner to welcome you and appa" kyuhyun smile happily, and joined his mother in his kitchen to pour two glasses of warm water. He gestured for his mother to sit. 

Mr Cho looked at his wife, who nodded, and turned to Kyuhyun "Kyu, since we are in this topic, sit down, we want to have a word with you". 

Kyuhyun walked to his sofa area, gave them the glasses, and sat down, looking at both of them while he sat. "What is it?" 

"We just want to ask you whether you are serious with this Ryeowook gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter