Quality time

Village Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The new clinic building would have a 4 storeys of medical facilities, and would be named as Gurim Polychinic. 1st story has been completed and now the building of 2nd storey commenced. The villagers were excited about it and they praised Dr Cho for initiating this new modern clinic and was thankful that such a small village like Gurim could have such a good medical facility. 

2 reps from Ministry of Health for Southern Cities arrived to put up a new signboard for the Polychinic, and Kyuhyun was there to meet up with the 2 reps. 

He had driven back to Gurim last Monday morning, with Ryeowook, and got you know that 2 reps from Ministry of Health for Southern Cities would be here the next day.

"Thank you for the new signboard and confirming about the medical equipments. I'm so happy that the Ministry of Health for Southern Cities agreed that this clinic to be a Polychinic. Thank you so much!" Kyuhyun shook hands with the 2 reps and bowed to gesture his respect.

"We are happy too that such a young doctor like you, cares so much about this village! You did wonders with your enthusiasm and your medical write up regarding this village, such that the MOH will now pay more attention to small villages which need medical facilities, similar to Gurim".

"Ahhhh really? I'm glad that more smaller villages will soon have better medical facilities" he smile happily.  

The head of the construction team came forward to meet them and invited them to tour the construction area.

It was a fruitful tour as Kyuhyun got to see for himself the construction of outer walls, rooms and lift from the inside and kept thanking and praising the workers for their hard work.

Everything was going great in his life and he was smiling happily during his drive back to the temporary clinic. The gynae had told them that their baby would be a boy, but slightly big, so the petite Ryeowook would experience some pain when baby moved, as his long legs might stretched her womb. 

Kyuhyun had promised his wife that no matter how busy he was, his priority would always be her and he would take care of her!

Back at the temporary clinic, it was already closed for lunch. When he left an hour ago to go to the building site, there were a few patients, so he leave them to Dr Kim to handle. He had told Ryeowook that he would buy lunch too, so he would be slightly late.

He stepped inside the clinic, and to his horror, his wife was on a chair, trying to reach a bottle of cough medicine on the upper shelf!

"Ryeong! Why are you standing on a chair?!!! Where is the intern girl?!!" Kyuhyun was practically next to her in a few giant steps!!! He hurriedly put down the food on the admin desk and reached up to  hold her hand. 

"Kyu! You scared me!" Ryeowook turned to her husband with a shocked expression. 

"I scared you?? You scared me!! Come down!" and he reached up to hold her waist and her legs, to carry her down. He got her to sit.  "Which bottle do you want to take?" he asked referring to the cough medicine. 

They kept the bigger bottles at the upper rack and only brought the bottles down when they need to replenish them into the smaller bottles for the patients.

"The pholcodine. We ran out of it after we issue it out to Song Ahjuma. Rose went out for lunch, so since you were not back yet, I was replenishing the medicine stocks. Just that I forgot to ask Rose to bring down that pholcodine bottle" Ryeowook explained to Kyuhyun sadly. She knew Kyuhyun was annoyed with her.

Rose was their 2nd intern, and today was her 1st month with them.

Kyuhyun reached up to bring the bottle down, sighing. He knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter