Forget It?

sHE beLIevED

"Oh, so you're not going to apologise to Jaejoong Shii?" Hyemi said shaking her head.

"Yah, Pyo Hyemi. You'd understand if he'd do the same thing to you! Aishh!" you said as she started making her way to class.

"But still... I'd be waiting for an apology if I were Jaejoong," Hyemi replied as she caught up to you who was now practically running to class... "And why do we have to run!?!! It's not like we're going to be late!!"

"Hyemi... Sh.." she said as if she didn't want her to keep on talking.

you and Hyemi entered the building and got their books from their lockers.

"See Dongsaeng? We are not late..." Hyemi said as she put her only available hand on her hip. "So how about we go to Jaejoong now and apologise?"

"Hyemi Ah... I just don't feel like apologizing now... Maybe later?"

Hyemi grabbed you's wrist. "I'm telling you... It really won't seem like you're sorry if it's the last thing you do in the day. Trust me. You need to say 'sorry' before the bell rings..."

you sighed, and let Hyemi drag her away.........................................to Jaejoong.

"Yes? What is it this time, you?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "But this time, don't grab my ankle to get my attention."

'Ahhh! This guy... Why is he like that!? Why is he so full of himself?! WAE WAE WAE?! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THE ONE I LOVE?!'

"And this time? You're trying to turn red to get my attention again..."

"Eh?! A-Attention!? What are you talking about, I never tried to get your attention!!"

"And there you are again... Saying you have no intention to get my attention, yet you are trying to get my attention by saying that you don't want attention."

"What? That doesn't make sense." you said.

Hyemi who was beside her nudged her. "6 seconds to the bell."

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"and--"

"I'M SORRY!" you yelled out and bowed to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was quite surprised to see you apologize like that...

He sighed. "And now you want attention from the whole school?"

"Yah! ..I'm trying to apologize to you and that's what you tell me?! You are such a jerk!" she yelled and turn away. 

Behind Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin giggled. Jaejoong turned around to them. "Yah, what's so funny??"

They shook their heads and stopped laughing. "Sorry hyung.."

Hyemi was still standing there infront of Jaejoong so he asked, "What type of flowers does you like?"

Hyemi thought for a few seconds. "I think pink and white flowers... Because those are her favourite colours."

"Okay. I'll be gone for a while, arasseo? Yunho, tell Ms Jang that I'll be at school by the second lesson. Just come up with an excuse."

Yunho nodded. "Arasseo, Hyung!"

**************************

It was finally break time... The joy for all the students...

"you , you like white and pink flowers, right?" Hyemi asked her as they walked along the hallway.

"Mmm~ They're really beautiful colours... Why, unnie? Is something wrong?"

"Huh? HEHEHEH, no... Why'd you think that?" Hyemi said sounding suspicious.

"Ah, okay then... Let's eat?" you asked.

Hyemi nodded in agreement, and they made their way to the canteen.

"Um, unnie... Do you know where Jaejoong went?" you  asked not looking around.

"Wae? ..AWW~ You're looking for him!?"

"EH?! NO NO NO! It's not like that!! UNNIE~ WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!?!!"

"haha, its okay to like him."

"NO UNNIE~ I DON'T 'LIKE LIKE' HIM."

Hyemi stopped talking and immediately left.

"Eh? Unnie? Where are you going??" you  felt an urge to look behind her. 'Is there something there?'

you  turned around and sees Jaejoong holding a flower bouquet for her.

"Here. I'm sorry about before..." he said passing the bouquet to her.

you  was shocked to see him do something for her.

"J-Jaejoong... Thankyou~" she hugged him and smiled with the flower bouquet in her arms.

"Thankyou."

   

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Annyeong reader. I'm sorry I haven't been updating... I've been quite busy...... So please forgive me. Anyway... I hope you guys are feeling great, 'cause I am... So are you? How are you? Have you been updating recently? If not, please do! Because trust me. You would not want to end up like me!! :L I've been reading some of your fanfics and WOW. FANTASTIC BABY~ lol. You guys are great writers! <3 Anyway, my friend asked if I can advertise for her. .____." So, please read her one and only story.


Dangerous Holiday  by carmen-cheung-ah

Please read it, and I hope she gets more subscibers soon. ^_____^

LOLOLOL~ now I feel like an advertiser... (SHALL I GET PAID FOR THIS!?)

See You Soon!!