Short Update

sHE beLIevED

 

"Yah, Oppa, what are you still doing here?" I asked as I saw him after walking out of the classroom.

"Well," he said getting up, "I was waiting for you... Mianhaeyo. I was just worried..." he whispered. 

Recently, myungsoo oppa has been acting a bit weird. He gave me that explanation today, and he must be going through a hard time. 

Maybe I should go home with him and comfort him? No, that's going over the top... 

"you, will you come over to my house today?" 

....or not.

"Sure, oppa!" I smiled. AActually, I really am excited to go over to his place. I want to see his friendly, smiling mother again. The one who loved making biscuits for me and braiding my hair, too!

Ahhh, it would be so nice if she could do that again!

We soon stopped walking and reached a beautiful, two-storey house.  It hasn't changed a bit!

I'm really getting excited now! Myungsoo unlocks the gate. We enter his house. 

"Oppa! It's so beautiful!" I said.

"...." he didn't say anything (?)

okay. Maybe he's thinking to himself. 

Hey...it's so quiet in here......

"Myungsoo Oppa, where's your mother?" I asked. "She's--"

"She's in her room." he replied sounding upset. I followed him upstairs, and he brought me into a room filled with the scent of perfume. 

Finally, I look at the back of the room to where a nice big white bed. There was a lady lying there with her hands above her stomach, peacefully sleeping.

"My mother is sick, and is currently suffering from heart disease." Myungsoo whispered.

"R-Really!? ...How about your father, then?" I asked.

"He died 3 years ago in a car accident." 

This was way too much. Myungsoo is the only child, and this is what he's experiencing?! 

He must be alone... He only has his mother... I...

I've always imagined this to be a happier and livelier house, but, there seems to be hardly anyone alive or happy. 

How could they be when all this was happening to them?

Back at my house, it's so lively, since I have parents, brothers and sisters, and even pets!

Here, it's just Myungsoo and his mother,,, could there be a way I could help them?

"And, you, I'm also in an arranged marriage." Myungsoo said, interrupting your thoughts.

"What?! Eh?!"

"I actually don't know who." he replied.

"That girl," suddenly his mother woke up from her sleep, "is you, you."

BWAHAHAHAHA. TO BE CONTINUED...