Sorry??

sHE beLIevED

you sighed as she followed Jaejoong to go home. 'Mianhaeyo, Oppa... I didn't mean to make you worry so much...' She shook her head as she kept reminding herself how much trouble she has caused for everyone. 'Mianhanda...' She was on the urge of tears when she remembered the scene where Jaejoong got really angry at her.

She shook her head again. 'Really... What's wrong with me? I have to much regrets... I should learn how to not make trouble for others. I'm just a stupid troublemaker...' She and Jaejoong finally met with Hyemi. "Dongsaeng, palli~ It's getting dark!" you nodded, then bowed. "Mianhaeyo, Unnie. I made a lot of trouble for you today. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me." She bowed many times asking for forgiveness.

"I don't think you need to appologise.. I think saying thankyou would be more appropriate." you nodded. "Kamsamnida." Jaejoong rolled his eyes, and continued walking. "Huh? Why is Oppa in such an angry mood? D-Did I do something to upset him?"

"Nah, not really... He was just worried. Don't worry about him," Hyemi said waving her hand up and down. "Come on, let's eat. You're Unnie is very hungry..." Hyemi and you find a store to eat in and eat in it.  "Ooohh, I heard that the food here was very spicy!" Hyemi giggled. you ordered their food, and they waited for their orders to come.

"Hm, there's 8 levels of spiceiness... Is it alright if I only ordered level 5? I don't really like very very spicy food..." Hyemi shrugged her shoulders. "At least, there's food, I'll be okay."

 

hi gaais. i know, im very late, but ive updated// im so sorry that this chapter ruined the whole thing, but i honestly dont know what to write about anymore. should i give up on this ff, or should i just finish it quickly? please note that this isn't my only fan fic, so pls respect that i dont update every day., thanks.

-hikarinee. ill be waiting for your comments. xoxo