~

sHE beLIevED

 

 

While Appa is speaking with Myungsoo Oppa's mother, I sit outside with a glass of orange juice in one hand. 

Why am I supposed to get married at such a young age like this? I have so much more things I want to do in life before getting married...

Suddenly, I feel Myungsoo sit beside me.  "Hey, you..." he whispers quietly. 

"Hi, Oppa." I answer keeping my head low. "...Oppa, I really don't want this to happen all of a sudden... It's not like I don't want to do this with you, but..."

"you, it's okay... I know that you love Jaejoong, so I'll try to find a way out of this mess. Maybe after the marriage, we can get a divorce." Myungsoo says looking up to the sky. "I really don't have an interest in getting married early... I just know that I haven't enjoyed myself enough yet..."

I nod, knowing what he meant. It's not really a good feeling to have no freedom when you're still in school. Its like you haven't seen enough of the world, yet. 

"But, Myungsoo... Jaejoong-g says..." Before I finish my sentence, I start crying like an idiot. I turn away from Myungsoo, and he watches me turn away.

"you, what happened?" Myungsoo asks, with a worried tone.

"...J-Jaejoong hates me now... He doesn't even want to be friends with me... I don't understand..."

Myungsoo puts his hand on my shoulder. "Mianhae. It's because of this marriage... You must be suffering a lot... And sacrificing too..."

I wipe away my own tears. "Well, what am I supposed to do? Your parents & my parents have put in a lot of effort , time and preperation for this arrangement. I think it'll be stupid if I quit."

"you..." Myungsoo whispers. "...I don't want someone as precious as you wasting your time with me. You have to spend it with the true one you love."

I almost burst into tears, when my own heart speaks for itself. "Myungsoo... then make me fall in love with you."

Myungsoo's eyes grow wider. "you...."

Suddenly, our parents call for us.

"Myungsoo! you~! Look, your wedding invitations are done! You should start handing it out tommorow!" Mrs Kim calls out.

I look down, and then up at Myungsoo. "Follow my lead, arasseo?" I say to him. He just nods.

We walk to the lounge room, holding hands. "Kamsamnida, Mrs Kim... We'll be looking forward to the wedding..." I say cheerfully.

"Now. isn't that sweet?" compliments Appa. "Maybe you want to discuss something upstairs..."

I fake smile, and take Myungsoo to my room. 

"Maybe we can use this time to know eachother more.." I say.