Knowing You More

sHE beLIevED

A/N: GUESS WHAT?! TRIPPLE UPDATE! W00T W00T ~ !

 


 

"...So what do you know about me?" I ask Myungsoo and he stares at me with his brown, shining eyes. 

"What do I know? ..I know that you're weak, dependant, love flowers. I think that's it. What do you know about me?"

I struggle with this question... "Well, I know...that..you are, um..."

"See, you don't know anything, and we're getting married in 5 days." he interuppts my sentence.

"Okay! I know that you can play almost every sport I can list, you love superman, you have a very icy cold look, but when I got to meet you, you were really warm, and also you have...."

"What do I have?" Myungsoo smirks, knowing what I was going to say.

I point at his stomach. "You have abs." 

He laughs, as I turn into a crimson shade. "ert." he says.

I shoot him a glare, but he still doesn't stop laughing. "How did you know this anyway?"

"Well, I, um... I wasn't looking or anything, but in sports class, you took off your shirt after basket ball, and...." I turn away, because I can feel my cheeks burn.

"You actually know me more than I thought." he says lying back on my bed. I roll my eyes. "Of course, I do. You're my friend." I reply smiling. 

"Myungsoo...Can I ask you something?" I ask him, and he looks at me, again with his shining eyes. "what is it"

"Since you're a guy... Why do you think Jaejoong hates me now? Just because of an arrangement.,. Why does he have to hate me?"

Myungsoo sighs. "you, he doesn't hate you... He just can't accept the fact that you're getting married. He will miss you."

Tears start forming on my face, as I listen to Myungsoo."..Oppa... Please, I beg you... make me fall in love with you..." I whisper while crying.

Myungsoo looks at me appologetically. "Mianhaeyo, you... You are the only one who could fall in love."

"Please, at least try..," I whisper looking down.

I could tell that Myungsoo agreed, because he put his fingers under my chin, and lifted it up. He makes me look deep into his dark, brown eyes.

"..Oppa..."

Myungsoo presses his lips against mine, making a light kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss into a passionate one. 

Suddenly, the door opens, and Myungsoo and I back away.

"Ah~ mianhae, Myungsoo and you... I can see that I interuppted... Here's the invitations, anyway." says my umma. 

Wow, the invitations are so pretty... So much effort was put into this...

Umma leaves and I look at Myungsoo. 

"Oppa, these are one of the reasons why we have to get married..."