Myungsoo

sHE beLIevED

***

you looks around the room for Jaejoong.

*Why isn't he showing up?*

The incident that happened 2 hours ago continued running in her mind.

 

"You consider us close?"

 

His cold, emotionless voice sends shivers down her spine. 

 

"Do I have a choice?"

 

you was now at the verge of tears. Jaejoong really hurt her.

She walks too fast, and bumps into Hoya. "Ah! Mianhaeyo, Mrs Kim..." he laughs, walking away.

you smiles. She decides to go to the Women's Bathroom. 

She stands in front of the mirror for a while, staring at her reflection. (Click HERE to view outfit)

"Yeppeoda!"

you sighs in relief. "Hyemi Ah, don't scare me like that, gosh..."

Hyemi smiles. "My best friend is married... Should I get married soon, too? I feel weird... I am the older one, here."

They both laugh.

"Don't worry, Unnie. Divorce is in 2 months." 

you's mouth widens, when she sees Myungsoo's mother in the reflection.

"A-A-Ah, U-Uh..."

Before she knew it, Mrs Kim has fainted, hitting her head on the tiles.

There was blood coming from her head.

"you! Eotokke?!?!" Hyemi asks, worriedly.

you bends down to Myungsoo's mother. "Umma!! Umma?!?!"

 

***

 

Hours later, the doctor finally comes out of the Emergency Room.

He shakes his head, taking off his glasses. "I'm sorry, we tried our best."

you buries her face in her hands. *It's all my fault... I should've really just kept my stupid mouth shut... Now Myungsoo Oppa will never forgive me.*

you looks up, as she sees Myungsoo slowly walking down the hallway in disbelief, out of the hospital.

Hyemi tries to calm you down. "It was no one's fault..."

you shakes her head, cryinf crazily. "Myungsoo Oppa can't even look at me!"

Hyemi sighs. "He will forgive you. We're all friends, here."

Dongwoo feels like crying along with her. "Myungsoo will. He's not that kind of person to do that to you. He loves you."

 

***

Days pass, and Myungsoo and you have had no contact with each other.

***

 

you sighs, and knocks on the front door. 

"Aigoo, open it already." Hyemi mutters impatiently.

It slowly opens. "Myungsoo, we need to talk."

Myungsoo invites them in, as they both sit across him in silence.

"You killed my mother." he whispers coldly. "My only family."

Hyemi slams her hands on the table. "How could you be like this?! It was not her fault, Myungsoo! I was there! This is entirely no one's fault, alright?! And someone as innocent as you should not be blamed!"

you's eyes water. "U-Unnie..."

"Myungsoo, wake up!"

"I am awake, alright?! And I know what's happened! you, WHY COULDNT YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR EVEN ONE MOMENT?! THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS KILLED MY MOTHER!"

"I'm sorry--," you gets cut off by Hyemi.

"Kim Myungsoo! That's all bullsh_t! Listen to her, first!" Hyemi yells.

"I'm so sorry, Myungsoo... I-I wasn't able to be the one for you... So that's why I..just want to divorce now. I want to end this pain..."