Date Part 1

sHE beLIevED

***

“Hyemi Unnie, thank you for such a good day!” you says, getting out of Hyemi’s car.
Hyemi flashes a smile and waves goodbye. “I’ll see you soon, you!”
you unlocks the door, and enters it. Her dad welcomes her with a smile.
you ah, guess what?! We have planned things for you and Myungsoo! You’re going to a date tonight!”
you fake smiles. “Ah…Chincha? Th-Thankyou, Appa…”
She rushes up to her room and gives Hyemi a call. “…Unnie, I have to get ready for a date with Myungsoo tonight… Aigoo, any advice?”
Hyemi thinks for a while. “Neh, just act nice to him, even if you don’t want to get married to him. Show some interest and try to be happy when you’re beside him, okay?”
you smiles. “Neh~ Thanks Unnie, I’ll try my hardest! Hwaiting~!”
After you hangs up, she prepares for the date.
 

***

“Annyeong,you,” Myungsoo greets her with his smile.
you smiles back. “Annyeong, Myungsoo Oppa~!”
‘remember what Hyemi unnie told me… always act nice.’
you ah, what would you like to eat?”
This was always the question that you gets stuck on, since she loves ALL foods.
“Well, it’s up to you, Oppa~ How about you choose?”
Myungsoo laughs, and they walk towards SeoulMate Palace. When the waitress takes them to a table, someone catches you’s eye. It’s Sohyun and Jaejoong together…
‘what are they doing together?’
you ah, what would you like to order?” Myungsoo asks, as you’s eyes are still glued to Jaejoong and Sohyun.
“Oh, um… I’ll have this…..” she says, pointing at a random image of food.
Myungsoo laughs. “You don’t know what that is? It’s called pizza~”
you looks away from Sohyun and Jaejoong, then focuses on the image she picked. At least it looked delicious.
“…Ah, pizza… It’s one of my favourite foods!” you says unsure.
 

***

 

After dinner, they decide to walk near the Han River.
“It’s so beautiful at night!” you exclaims looking out to the river.
Myungsoo nods. “….you, I need to tell you something.”
you pays attention to Myungsoo, still looking out to the river. “Neh? What is it, Oppa?”
Myungsoo lightly sighs. “I know that neither of us want to get married this early, but we both know that there’s nothing to stop it. Our parents have been planning this for ages, and neither of us want to back down. you, listen. Even if you don’t love me, can you at least try? Try to love me to make this wedding less painful than it will be.”
you looks at Myungsoo strangely. “Huh? Oppa, why are you saying this? Of course I can fall in love with you! I already love you, making it much easier.”
“Aniyo, you might love me, but I know that the feeling you have for Jaejoong is still stronger. Please try to love me more.”

A tear slides down you’s face.
‘Myungsoo’s right… I have to get over Jaejoong… We’re not destined to be together.’

 

 

Hey guys! I am sorry for such a late update – I’ll try to update MUCH MUCH more often ! I also have exams happening at the moment, so please bear with me !!  SARANGHAEYO - ukissXbelieve