Forgetting, and Regretting

sHE beLIevED
A/N: Hey guys! I had to re-update this chapter because of how AFF closed down and deleted my chapter... Unfortunately, I didn't save that chapter elsewhere, so i guess i'll have to rewrite. Sorry!

--------------------

*So it's been a week since that incident happened... But I still haven't broken up with the jerk.*

As you was twirling her hair with her fingers, Jaejoong came towards her desk. "you , can i please talk to you?" You shrugged. "Whatever," you said while rising from your seat. As you walked out of the classroom, you saw all your friends watch you and Jaejoong exit the classroom. "So, what is it?" you asked when they got out. "you," he started. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you! It's just that--" Her words were interuppted by a soft kiss. "you," he whispered while breaking the kiss. "I'll see you after class, okay? We'll go somewhere." you slowly nodded. *This'll be the last time I'll spend my precious time with you, Jaejoong*. You both walked into the classroom again, as Hye Mi gave you a questioning look. You mouthed the words, 'tell you later'

As you and Jaejoong sat down, the class began to talk again.

***********

you placed her books into her locker, and then softly closes it. *Hm, Jaejoong said he'd see me, right?*, she thought. Soon, Jaejoong was walking towards you. "Annyeong , you ah. Let's go?", he asked while holding your hand. You nodded and smiled, "Let's go.." She lightly blushed as she felt how tight Jaejoong was holding on to her hand. *No, I shouldn't be thinking like this! I must forget about how much I loved him!*

You walked into his car, and he started the engine. He drove to the park where the both of you first met. "you ah, remember that place?" Jaejoong asked while pointing towards a big tree. "Hmm, no... Jaejoong shii, I don't remember...", she replied while looking down at her shoes. "Its okay. Let's just enjoy at the park, ne?" he said while grabbing your hand again. You nodded and smiled. *Why do I enjoy his company so much?*

As the two of you reached the lake, you leaned into the railings. "Waaah~ the breeze is beautiful~!", you said. Jaejoong laughed and stood beside you. "The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?", he asked. "But still not as beautiful as my princess," he said smiling while looking at you. You blushed, and looked into his eyes. *Is this one of his lies?* you was so deep in thought - she didn't know that Jaejoong's face was getting closer to hers.

His lips touched hers, and they kissed eachother passionately. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was meaningful to THE BOTH OF THEM. To you, this was her last kiss to Jaejoong. To Jaejoong, this was the only kiss he has given with true feelings. Suddenly, you pulled herself back. "J-Jaejoong shii... I... I want to break up with you.."

"Wh-What?", he asked shocked of what she said. "I want to break up," she repeated. "I know that you never loved me. So I knew from the day that you kissed So Hyun that I should really find someone worth loving..." she said. Jaejoonh didn't know what to do. He fell in love with her TODAY. "you... Don't do this," he whispered. "I'm sorry Jaejoong..." As you walked away, Jaejoong fell to the ground crying. He wasn't the only one crying - she was too.

Now they both blame themselves.

Because she believed, and he lied.

"I didn't know that I loved her until today. I regret lying for the money I was getting... I love you with all my heart. I don't need money, I need her. I promised myself that I'd protect her and I was the one who hurt her. Just as she said. I'm no one worth loving..." - Kim Jaejoong

------------------------