Invitations

sHE beLIevED

;The Next Day;

 

Myungsoo and I walk to school together now, and today, we are told to hand out the invitations. 

It's in 5 days, and I think it's a little too sudden for a wedding. I mean, you'd need a dress/suit and present to prepare... Oh well. what's done is done.

We walk into the school gates, hand in hand. We get quite a lot of attention from school mates, and we stop walking when we come across Infinite and Hyemi. 

"Annyeong, chingus," I start. "I-It's a little sudden, but..." I look at Myungsoo and he looks back at me. "...we're getting married." 

Hyemi gasps so loudly, and it seems like she cannot breath. "Unnie~ gwenchana?" 

Hyemi finally stops and looks at me, "WHAAATT?! You guys aren't even dating!"

Myungsoo sighs and replies. "We are now. You see , it was an arrangement."

All of Infinite just stare at us. "Hyung is getting married to you Noona?" asks Sung Jong, who looks really upset.

"Neh.,."

Sungjong starts to tear, and walks off. Myungsoo was going to go after him, but I pull him back, and run after Sungjong instead. 

'I knew it... I knew a lot of our friends would be hurt after hearing this...'

"Sungjong!" I call after him, and he runs out to the balcony. 

I follow him outside, making my run into a walk. "Sungjong Ah, what's wrong?"

He sits down, silently crying. He faces the other direction.

"Sungjong Ah... Don't turn away fro me."

I pull Sungjong into an embrace. "Sungjong, don't hide your tears from me... When there's something wrong, tell Noona, arasseo?"

Sungjong finally replies. "Noona and Hyung always look out for me... When you get married, I don't know what'll come to me." 

I smile. "Sungjong Ah, don't think like that... Myungsoo Oppa and I will always be there for you. If you fall down on our wedding, I promise to stop the wedding and get you treated first.

Sungjong smiles at me, and I hug him tighter. "I promise, anytime." He rests his head on my shoulder. "Saranghaeyo, Noona~" he says in his high pitched voice.

 

 

Later through the day, Myungsoo and I decide to gives out the invitations.

"you, let's go out tommorow afternoon and find me a dress!" she cheers.

Everyone else decides a day to prepare for thag special day. I fake smile, watching them all get all excited.

I look at Myungsoo, and he looks back at me. He sits beside me, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sure that we can go through this, but remember. Make me fall in love~," I remind him. He locks his hand in with mine.

"you, knowing that you have such a lond heart, I'm sure that I'm already in love with you. Thankyou for taking care of Sungjong..."

I smile back at him. "No worries... But I kinda..promised him something..." I said, and explained.

Myungsoo laughs out loud, releasing his beauty. I'll be happy to marry him, if only Jaejoong was not a part of my life...

 

 

After school, I see Jaejoong looking through his locker, which is beside mine. I sigh.

I need to get to my locker, so I just went straight to it. After getting my things , I close my locker and he closes his.

"Jaejoong Oppa..." I say, trying to get his attention. 

Surprisingly, he looks up at me. "What...?"

I look down into my bag, and reach for another invitation. "Jaejoong Oppa, I-I didn't know how to give this to you... I seriously couldn't sleep at night, just because I kept thinking of you... Really... You make the situation harder..." I start to cry, and he just stares.

"If that's how you feel, then just forget me! I won't do anything to you anymore! I won't care for you or even worry about you! When you die, I will watch you die silently without a care in the world."

I slap him. "Yah! Th-That's nothing like how I feel! Can't you see ?! I've made so many sacrifices for you! And you are just one person! You made everything so hard because I just..fell in love with you!"

I yelled, and threw the invitation at him, walking away. 

 

"Why... Kim Jaejoong, why does my love for you have to be so strong? I have to learn how to hate you... Please, do something wrong.."

Hyemi catches up to me as I continue crying.

"Aww, why is my baby girl crying?" she asks me putting her hand on my shoulder.

"..That stupid Kim Jaejoong... doesn't understand anything... He keeps on making me love him... He doesn't understand that I have to hate him."

"Ani, you, you don't have to hate him... You just have to let him go... Just like how I will with Myungsoo."

"Unnie~ You like Myungsoo?!"

She blushes and smiles. "Neh~"

I look down. "Unnie~ I don't want to ruin you... I will find a way out of here..."

Hyemi shakes her head. "Just get married... I'm starting to lose interest in him."

"Chincha?" I confirm with her. "If you still love him, Unnie, tell me, arasseo?"

She smiles and tells me. "Arasseo~!"