Buying Dresses for Hyemi and I for the Celebration Before the Wedding

sHE beLIevED

Hyemi and I walked into a store that read, "INSPIRIT". 

It seems that they sell nice, formal dresses. Looks good to wear tommorow evening.

Hyemi and I go seperate ways, looking for something that matches us well.

 

..It took a while until we found the perfect dress for me & her. 

 

My phone started ringing, and I answered. "Hello...?"

"you ah! Your parents and my parents are looking for you. They want you to have dinner with us in 10 minutes."

My eyes widen, when I promised Hyemi that I would eat with her.

"REAAALLYY?! Well, today's a bad day, because I'm eating with Hyemi..." I smile, knowing that I can really skip out on this dinner with them.

"Arasseo, I'll tell your parents. Bye."

I hung up on Myungsoo Oppa after saying BYE and smile at Hyemi.

"you, chincha... You should've went with them instead, I don't want to be in the way..." Hyemi says looking down.

I shook my head. "Unnie! You're always there for me and always put me first. I should do the same for you, too!" I say, grinning,

She softly smiles back. "Wow, you're the best, you ah!"

We walk to the counter to pay for the dresses, when we see Kim Jaejoong walk in.

"Annyeong," he says to the sales lady who greeted him. "I'm looking for a dress to suit my girlfriend." he says holding up a photo...of Sohyun.

Hyemi rolls her eyes when he smirked. "What an idiot..." 

After paying, we make our way outside, and then I trip on something. I realised that Jaejoong tripped me over.

I look back at him, and he just smirks. "Watch where you're going."

 

I stand up, with help from Hyemi. "You're such a jerk, you know that? You don't even deserve to be loved by someone as kind hearted as you ah!"

Jaejoong ignores everything that Hyemi says, and continues to stare at the dress the sales lady picked out. "I'll buy it," he says. 

"What an ugly dress," Hyemi mutters when we exit the store. She finally turns to me, and sees that I have been crying.

She stops walking, and stands infront of me. "Ah, really... you, don't cry for a bastard like him!" she says wiping away my tears. "He just wants you to hate him."

 

I look up at Hyemi when she says that. "Chincha?" I say with a soft smile. "At least that's what I wanted."

Hyemi gives me a worried look before we enter "The Han" restaurant. We order our food while chatting away about the wedding ..

 

 


hey guys! How's it going? Make sure you guys sleep well, haha! Sorry for such a short and late update TT^TT" I don't have enough time to update as much as I wanted to. By the way, this fan fiction WILL end soon, but at the same time, I am planning a sad ending :( Please tell me if you want me to change the ending to a happy one, or just write both. Reader's choice :) THANKS & PLEASE COMMENT!