Chapter 23

sHE beLIevED

 

you and Myungsoo soon decide to head home, and take a taxi. "Thanks for today, Oppa. I really enjoyed it..."
Myungsoo smiles. "Haha, that's no problem..."
They stood there awkwardly in silence for a few minutes~
"So, umm.. Thankyou." you says, bowing, then hugs him. "I'm glad that we're able to have this much fun together..."
Myungsoo nods, and smiles. "Arasseo, go inside first."
you shakes her head. "Ani, I'll tell my dad to drive you home."
Myungsoo shakes his head. "Ani, don't worry."
you rolls her eyes, and before she calls her dad, Myungsoo kisses her.
you blushes, and turns red. 
"Good night, you ah. Oh, remember, it's in 2 days."
you watches Myungsoo walk away, cluelessly.
"2....days? AHHHHHHH! AIGOO, I'm getting married in 2 days?!?!"
you's mother and father chuckle from inside the house. 
"Hahaha, our baby is so excited, huh?"
you rushes up her room, blushing very hard. She covers her face with her pillow and screams.
She feels a tear trickle down her cheek.
you has no idea on how she feels... Why was she smiling, yet feeling a little sad?
 
***
 
The next day, you and Myungsoo walk to school together.
"M-Myungsoo Oppa, i-it's tomorrow..." she whispers quietly.
Myungsoo smiles softly. "Yeah... I know I'm not ready for this yet... I mean, we're only 21, still going to college."
you nods. "I-I'm sorry..." Myungsoo and you stop walking for a minute.
"As your friend, I know that you wanted to get married when you were 28, and you wanted to have children afterwards, but this...is so different to how you wanted it..."
Myungsoo lifts you's chin high up to his level, then shares a light kiss with her. "I'm sorry, too. I know that I'm not who you wanted."
Myungsoo walks ahead, leaving you feeling guilty.
"My feelings for Jaejoong must never get in the way... Never."
 
***
 
"Ah! It's tomorrow...." Hyemi says, sighing. "You're getting married before your Unnie!"
you pouts, taking a sip from her aloe vera. "Unnie~ What's going on between you and Hoya Oppa~?" 
Hyemi shrugs. "I do not know what you're talking about..." she says, munching on a biscuit. 
you snatches the biscuit from her. "Yah, unnie, answer me first."
Hyemi sighs. "Okay, okay, he asked me, but I did not reply yet... Now can I have my food back?"
you giggles taking a bite from Hyemi's biscuit. "Sure~"
 
Later that day, Hyemi agrees to say YES to Hoya. 
As you watches her walk to him, she smiles, and sighs.
Myungsoo stands beside you, also watching Hoya and Hyemi. "We're supposed to be like them... Just dating, not getting married. But, I guess it's fine. I mean, it's you, after all."
you looks into Myungsoo smiling eyes.
"O-Oppa..." she hugs him tightly. "Oppa, I can't do this... I-I'm really scared... What if everyone hates us after we get married? What if they start to tease us or something like that? Don't you think we should tell our parents?"
Myungsoo shakes his head. "M-My mother won't take it in, I'm sorry... Maybe we can have a divorce after the marriage. 2 months, please, you ah. For my mother, please."
you nods straight away. "2 months, arasseo..."
 
 
 
 
0M0, mianhae readers ! SHORT UPDATE = =