another short update (?!)

sHE beLIevED

"M-Mwoh!?" 

This is craaaazzy! What the hell is Mrs Kim saying to me right now!?

"M-Mrs Kim, a-are you-u...sure-e you'r-re looking at the right girl...?! 'Cause my parents have not told me anything about getting married while I'm still in highschool to a friend who I haven't imagined in marrying!" 

The lady laughed. "Of course. You are Choi you, am I right?" she asked.

I nod my head. Please tell me this is all a joke... I seriously CANNOT get married at this age! And...the one who I am planning to marry isn't Myungsoo...

"It's definitely you."

I stepped back, not understanding what she was talking about. "This seriously must be a mistake... I, um... I'll be going now." 

This couldnt be true. My parents wouldn't be like this to me. They can't just give me away like this... I haven't even finished high school!

I walked out of Myung Soo Oppa's house, and walked my way home. Aishh, this is A LONG WAY home. 

I finally see the school gate, recognizing a familiar person standing by the gates. Kim Jaejoong!

"Jaejoong Oppa!" I called out.

I caught his attention, as he looked in my direction. He didn't look too happy, and so I decided to see what was up with him. I walked towards him.

"Annyeong, Jaejoong Oppa~ A-Are you heading home now?" I asked. It's really getting cold. 

"Yeah, we just finished basketball practice." he answered not making any eye-contact with me.

"...Thankyou for taking care of me. I haven't been a great friend to you or Hye Mi recently, and I haven't been hanging out with either of you lately. I, um...appreciate that you both have been there for me all the time, but...I, um.... I can handle it now."

"Yah," he spoke up, "What are you talking about? You won't be alright! Aish, look at yourself. You've got scratches and scars all over you! Y-You need us to care about you because you are dependable! Hye Mi and I will always be here for you even if you find someone else that you love."

Aigoo, this stupid boy. I'm in love with you! I just know it... Whenever you're around... There's a feeling in my heart that I want to keep there forever!

I jumped forward, and pulled his shirt forward. 

"Oppa, I love you..."

------

Seriously. I am the worst updater EVER. I hope you guys understand what school is -___-" cause right now I am supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow, but guess how much I love you guys? haahahahaaaha. LOL. I hope you guys actually read this note~ It's so awkward when I write this but no body reads it! Aishh. LOL 

-ukissXbelieve

xxoxo