Part 10

sHE beLIevED

"I love you. But please...
Forget me soon.
Before it's too late!"

 

"Oppa... Unnie..." you whispered under her breath.

She turned around to see where she was standing by, and looked at the signs.

SEOUL CITY

you had no idea where she was, or where to go.

'I should try calling them.' she thought.

"Oppa, unnie?" she said into her phone.

"you! Where are you!?!!" it was Jaejoong's voice that yelled out to her.

"Ah, Oppa! I, I'm, in front of..an ice-cream shop... It has Kim HyunnJoong on it... Um.. I don't really know, oppa..."

you was about to break into tears.

you, don't go anywhere... Just stay where you are, arasseo?"

"Okay,oppa..." she said, nodding, even though she knew he wasnt there.

She hung up on him soon, and still stood there waiting for him.

As much as you wanted to cry, she knew that she needed to stay strong. She didn't want to be treated like another weakling who couldn't survive on their own...

It soon got dark, and you decided to find her own way, not knowing that Jaejoong and Hyemi were getting closer to the icecream shop.

When Hyemi and Jaejoong reached the shop, they realised that you wasn't where she said she'd be.

"Eh!? She's not here, Oppa! What do we do?!" Hyemi said jumping up and down out of worry.

Jaejoong sighed heavily, and just ran.

"Wait, Oppa!" Hyemi called after him. She was now too far away for Jaejoong to hear her.

****

Jaejoong walked back to the icecream shop, still worried, until he saw you standing there with Hyemi.

"Ah, oppa~," Hyemi said smiling. "When you ran off, you came here, and I guess you were already too far away to hear me..."

Jaejoong just grabbed you's hand and pulled her to an alleyway, leaving Hyemi, who just decided to buy icecream.

"Yah, Jaejoong! Let go of me!!" you screamed when he held really tight on her.

"Jaejoong! Yah!!" she yelled again, "Let me go!" Jaejoong pushed her against the wall, with his hands beside her head. He moved in closer, so that they were staring into eachother's eyes.

"Tell me... Why do you make me worry too much about you?!" Jaejoong said loudly.

you felt like stepping back, then again realising she was infront of a hard, brick wall.

"I-I'm sorry, Oppa..." she whispered.

Jaejoong looked away for a second, then looked back.

"you... Do you really think that's going to fix everything? Do you know how much I worried about you!?!!" he yelled loudly.

he leaned in closer for a minute, then decided not to kiss her. He just walked away.

you didn't know how to feel... Happy, because he was so worried about her? Or heartbroken, because he didn't kiss her....?

 

Hi guys.. I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time, and im sorry for such a short update, but HikariNee isn't just a lazy person - she's a busy high school student too. I hope i didnt rush this chapter, but i hope you enjoyed it, and i promise that i will update lots more this week.. Love you - HikariNee.. xx <3 <3