...

sHE beLIevED

My lips met with Jaejoong's, and they seem like they cannot part at all. It's been a while, but I suddenly came back to my senses. 

"...you, you're going home now, right?"

I nod, feeling very awkward. 

"Do You need me to take you home?" 

I shake my head. "A-Aniya! I, um, I'm deciding to walk home! You know~ to diet since I'm getting fat!" I lied.

"You're already too skinny... But let me walk with you..." he said, and we walked alongside each other. It was silent ..

and literally, nothing was heard, just their light footsteps hitting the concrete. 

"...Jaejoong Oppa...  I have something to tell you... I seriously need to." I sighed. I have to have courage. I have to tell him. If I don't tell him now, it'll be too late... And he might get angry if I tell him too late.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Jaejoong Oppa," I say stopping, "I-I'm getting married to Myungsoo."

Jaejoong just stares at me with his brown eyes. "Y-You're n.not lying?" 

I shake my head. "Jaejoong Oppa, please understand..." 

When I look up at Jaejoong, he looks away and shakes his head. "I do not understand. I-I don't know what to do..." Jaejoong turns the other direction, and starts speed walking,

"Eh? oppa, wait! Please, you've got to understand!" I called after him. "Jaejoong Oppa!" 

I don't understand... Why is he upset?!

I, who was now crying, watched him walk away from me. It hurt a lot... How could Oppa not listen to me and just walk away like that..... 

 

 

;The Next Day;

I woke up the next day, and rushed to school. I needed to get there to sit beside  Hye Mi Unnie and avoid Jaejoong Oppa for now... Things can really get awkward if I sit next to Jaejoong Oppa. 

When I get into the classroom, I see Hye Mi sitting alone, staring into her phone. She hears me enter the room, and she stands up. 

"you ah..." she whispers and runs to me. She hugs me tight. "Are you ok? I was so worried about you..."

"Hye Mi Unnie... Please don't worry about me. I'll seriously be fine~ But, um... Unnie. Myungsoo & I have an arranged marriage...." I whispered softly. 

"A..... WHAAAATT?!?!!!?" she screams out. "D-Does Jaejoong know about this?!" 

I nod my head. "Unnie, that is why I--"

In a split second, Jaejoong slams the door open, and takes a seat beside So Hyun - the queens I seriously hate. OMG. WAE? Jaejoong Oppa can't do this to me!

"Jaejoong Oppa~" So Hyun said. "I LOOOOOVVVE you~" she said trying to make aegyo. 

I rolled my eyes at her, as Hyemi yells at her. "Yah, Ugly! No one wants to see that fake aegyo of yours!"

I  held back Hyemi, although I knew she was trying to help me. I didn't want to cause a fight, so I had to do something...

So Hyun pokes her tongue out at us, and Hyemi was about to do much worse.. 

But I pulled her away, before we had a chance to be expelled. But I still wonder. Why is Jaejoong Oppa angry at me? Should've I told him in a different way? Or should've I told him anything at all...?

 

 

;At Lunch;

I grabbed a tray of food from the table, and followed Hyemi to a table we were going to sit at. 

I was just about to sit down, but So Hyun pulls my chair backwards, making me fall onto the floor. GREAT. now my clothes are wet.

"you, are you okay?!" Hyemi asks running to my side. She pushes away the food on my clothes, just like an older sister would. "Let's get you clean, okay?" 

i nod, and she helps me up. We walk towards the bathroom in silence, and we see Hye Min & Min Ha on the way (9Muses - your friends). 

"Yah, you ah, what happened to your clothes?!" asks Min Ha looking at your VERY STAINED clothes.

"Well, that So Hyun made her fall!" Hyemi said rolling her eyes. "Seriously, she's got to learn..."

Hyemi Unnie & I go into the change rooms to fix me up. Later on, Eun Ji Unnie brought us spare clothes that I could change into. The bell rang, so I told Hyemi Unnie to go on ahead.

I make my fastest way to the classroom, making sure I didn't get into too much trouble...

I step into the classroom, and I hear So Hyun gasp. Yes, I know. She probably doesn't want me walking around with such a beautiful dress.

When I glance at So Hyun, Jaejoong catches my attention. He was staring at me with the eyes of HATE. I look away, and take my seat beside Hyemi.

"Wow, Dongsaeng! So prettyyyy~!"

i shake my head, and sigh. "I feel weird... It looks to formal, Unnie..." 

"Don't worry... There's only 3 and a half hours left of school now."

 

 

;4 Hours Later;

i am now standing in the empty hallway, waiting for Unnie to come back from the office. 

Really... How long does it take?

Suddenly, I hear footsteps. It's not Hyemi Unnie.

its Jaejoong Oppa! He walks past me acting angrily. I was so scared, because I've never seen him like this before.

"Jaejoong Oppa, what's wrong?" I ask him. He doesn't reply.

I follow him for a bit, then he stops. "Yah, Oppa! Why can't you talk to me?! You haven't listened to my explanation!"

He turns around. "What explanation?! Arranged marriage means you can't change the fact that your getting married!!"

I sigh. He was right. What explanation was I speaking of? 

"So what? Even if I'm getting married, can't we still be friends?"

"No." he says... What... I can't believe he said that to me... 

He walks off , leaving me in tears. "Oppa..." I whisper.

"you ah! Are you okay?!" Hyemi asks concerned running to me. "So what happened?"

 

 

;When I Got Home;

When I got home, there was an extra car at the front... Did we have a visitor?

I open the front door, and see Appa sitting with MYUNGSOO & HIS MOTHER.

I entered the house smiling (acting) and bowed. "Annyeonghasseyo." 

They greeted me back.

"you, we're deciding what type of reception, wedding dress, flowers & food there will be on your wedding. It's coming soon, so I think we should get started."

I sat down beside Appa, and looked across me. 

Myungsoo Oppa didn't look too happy too...

 

 

To Be Continued ...